Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to hear the 911 call. How long does CA take to release them? With all the publicity she's received, some news outlet somewhere has bound to have requested it.

Please get footage of this to help lighten the mood of this thread. Thanks and be careful! Make sure to bring a firearm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope....I'm going to have a small pair of bolt cutters hidden on me so I can cut the lock on the storage container.........problem solved.

Nope....I'm going to have a small pair of bolt cutters hidden on me so I can cut the lock on the storage container.........problem solved.

Nice thinking!

I'd like to hear the 911 call. How long does CA take to release them? With all the publicity she's received, some news outlet somewhere has bound to have requested it.

I doubt Shasta County will release it. To this day they have never released the ones in the Ember Graham case and that was a year and a half ago. Their excuse is that it's an open investigation. It never made much sense to me because Deorr Kunz Jr disappeared within a week of Ember, but from Idaho and it is still an open case too, and they released the 911 recording within a few weeks of his disappearance.

ETA: sorry about the run on sentence! :scared:

I keep asking where it says this? I've seen driver’s license, credit cards and cash.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I am looking right now to see if that was in fact reported by MSM. I guess I just picked that bit of info up from a discussion on one of the previous threads when everyone was discussing if they would leave their house unlocked, jog with their keys, or use their garage key code to get back into the house.

It doesn't say keys though.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I've read her keys and purse were left behind. Trying to find it. Maybe it was in comments which means it's just a rumor.

ETA: i cannot find anything in MSM, so I must have read it in a comment section. Obviously this means it may not be true and she may have had her keys on her.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

i've been following this forum since day one, first time posting. i've known KP and SP a long time. i no longer live in redding, and have a hard time feeling like i know this place that i have so many memories. it is a whole different world now. i have appreciated all your insights. they have helped me to feel normalizes in all the places my head has gone related to the situation. i hope she is found soon, and appreciate you all thinking of her and working to put together some pieces, even though we have so little. it's been 13 days and we need to get some answers.

i've been following this forum since day one, first time posting. i've known KP and SP a long time. i no longer live in redding, and have a hard time feeling like i know this place that i have so many memories. it is a whole different world now. i have appreciated all your insights. they have helped me to feel normalizes in all the places my head has gone related to the situation. i hope she is found soon, and appreciate you all thinking of her and working to put together some pieces, even though we have so little. it's been 13 days and we need to get some answers.

:welcome: This must feel surreal to you, knowing both KP and SP for so long. I'm really sorry. We do need answers, now.

thanks. it is, i've never felt so helpless in my ability to help a friend. but like I said, this forum has become an interesting comfort for me.

I'm sorry you are going through this. I can't imagine what you must be going through mentally and emotionally. Praying she's found safely and soon.

I keep going back to thinking about the condition of the phone when found. Broken screen, nicks from the pebbles etc. I know what those red dirt roads are like! Not easy on items......... If the phone was in normal working physical condition then I would have to lean on side of the phone being placed there, not dropped or thrown.

I agree. It just seems too casually placed.

What's frustrating, though, is that we don't even know precisely where it was found. I'm assuming it was on the side of the road, but it could have been well off the road. I'm also assuming it was found on Sunrise Drive. But how close to those mailboxes? If she was abducted from there, it's easy to imagine the mailboxes played a role. If she were at her mailbox, or even just by the mailboxes, she wouldn't find it strange for somebody to pull up, because she would assume they were just getting their mail as well. The guy could even have seen her coming, pretended to be getting his mail, and grabbed her when she arrived.

The lack of scent picked up by dogs does not surprise me. That happened in the tragic Sierra LaMarr case. The dogs could not pick up the scent past her driveway. So we all concluded that a neighbor or someone picked her up by car, when she left for school that morning.

But it turns out that she did walk several long blocks to the school bus stop, where she was abducted by a stranger and killed.

Sometimes the dogs don't pick up a scent.

I know, it just bothers me. I will say, when a child or teen goes missing I ALWAYS believe it's abduction, it usually is. With adults, abduction does happen but it's much rarer. Just another reason I'm not all in on abduction here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine