Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for asking...because, based on what LE has given as information, so far, and going toward the "simplest explanation"... leads me to this one mile section between her home and the mailboxes...an avid runner would not do this as a run (JMO)...so...A) I think she was walking to retrieve their mail/leave a package while using her mobile or B) It happened at her residence or thereabout...
Well, I am for simple, but we don't know her route. She could have gone down Casa to Parocast to Old Oregon Trail, planning to come back along Sunrise. With more traffic, an abductor might have passed her and gone back when she turned onto Sunrise.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yes...but she is very active...and it may be "routine" for her...I am someone that likes to walk everywhere I can...1/2 a mile is not an issue...MO

I agree. I am the same. In fact we just got back from a 5 mile hike about an hour ago.

A half mile is easy for a walker, jogger, hiker, or runner, in my opinion.

For what it's worth, I jog every second day.

I make a separate trip to go get my mail. When jogging, I don't want to carry my key, I don't want to stop at the mailbox, and I don't want to carry mail home.

And walking up to the mailbox burns extra calories, so it's all good.

My mailbox is 1/4 mile away, though. Sherri's was a mile, so that's a lot further. My point is, though, that I am very paranoid about losing my key while running, and also would hate to carry mail while running. I just don't see getting the mail while running as an option, personally.

For what it's worth, I jog every second day.

I make a separate trip to go get my mail. When jogging, I don't want to carry my key, I don't want to stop at the mailbox, and I don't want to carry mail home.

And walking up to the mailbox burns extra calories, so it's all good.

Excellent points, Ace Detective...this is my leaning, also!

bbm

The mailboxes are around 1/2 mile from her house. It's not like she just went to the end of her driveway or something.

Right. Neither are mine. I'm just saying there are some people that carry their phone EVERYWHERE. I am one of those people- even when jogging or walking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was reported that sherri liked to jog to the mailbox, maybe it was a chance for a little extra exercise?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That sounds familiar to me too.

Well, I am for simple, but we don't know her route. She could have gone down Casa to Parocast to Old Oregon Trail, planning to come back along Sunrise. With more traffic, an abductor might have passed her and gone back when she turned onto Sunrise.

Understand you, completely! But that's my point, based on what we are getting from LE et al, at this point, this section is somewhat known...but, again, I agree with what you are telling me...

I think the family is pretty sure what happened!

Really? Hmm...I'm not getting the same vibe. They seem desperate for answers to me, but they do seem to have faith that she's still alive. Imo.

attachment.php

Is there somewhere that shows this being where the phone or other evidence was located? This link http://www.insideedition.com/headli...jogger-wife-as-reward-hits-50g-just-bring-her shows where the phone was located and also says it was found on the jogging trail. It's in the video.

The jogging trail is behind the mailboxes running parallel to Sunrise.

So this is the stretch that nags me...at her house to those darn mailboxes...

fd257096e87959a4fc8fe4d0055fb2b6.jpg

You did. Watch and listen to the video.
The jogging trail is behind the mailboxes. It actually runs under the word "mailboxes" on the map posted a few posts back and comes out beside the intersection.

I would have hit the mail box on my way back from a run

Did she have a volatile ex-relationship with any ex-boyfriend who fits the profile of a hothead/ controller? I'm thinking this is someone who knew her, and they had romantic conflict.

Speculation only.

I was watching a documentary on the JFK assassination the other night when I got a brilliant idea. I'm going to try and recreate the day that Sherri went out for her jog.

I told my old lady that I needed for her to get me a skin-tight black running outfit with lots of pink highlights, a blond wig with hair that will reach my waist, and some pony tail rubber-bands.
I also told her I would need to borrow her smartphone, earbuds, fit-bit, and wallet.

I can't think of a better way to try and figure out what happened to this woman than to go out and re-create it. Same time of day, same distance from home, same clothing, same evidence to leave scattered at the scene.

Upon hearing of my grand idea, her only reaction was a question. It sounded something like, "Are you drunk, or have you finally completely lost your f @@#***g mind ?

I chose not to answer her question because.......................well, just because. Later I heard her murmuring something in the background about "tights and blond wigs" but I couldn't hear her real clearly, so I'll have to assume it was her getting excited and hopping on board with the idea.

Anyway, after I get all my supplies together and get outfitted, I'll be heading out for a 3 hour jog........yes.....a 3 hour jog. If everything goes as planned, I should be stalked and abducted shortly after running by some tree trimmers around 2'ish while standing in front of a bank of mailboxes as I'm checking the fit-bit. I plan on doing it every single day until I'm abducted and can figure out what may have happened to this nice lady.

BTW---I'll be gone from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. everyday.......until further notice.

Please have your ol' lady take, and post some video of this Steelman.

I was watching a documentary on the JFK assassination the other night when I got a brilliant idea. I'm going to try and recreate the day that Sherri went out for her jog.

I told my old lady that I needed for her to get me a skin-tight black running outfit with lots of pink highlights, a blond wig with hair that will reach my waist, and some pony tail rubber-bands.
I also told her I would need to borrow her smartphone, earbuds, fit-bit, and wallet.

I can't think of a better way to try and figure out what happened to this woman than to go out and re-create it. Same time of day, same distance from home, same clothing, same evidence to leave scattered at the scene.

Upon hearing of my grand idea, her only reaction was a question. It sounded something like, "Are you drunk, or have you finally completely lost your f @@#***g mind ?

I chose not to answer her question because.......................well, just because. Later I heard her murmuring something in the background about "tights and blond wigs" but I couldn't hear her real clearly, so I'll have to assume it was her getting excited and hopping on board with the idea.

Anyway, after I get all my supplies together and get outfitted, I'll be heading out for a 3 hour jog........yes.....a 3 hour jog. If everything goes as planned, I should be stalked and abducted shortly after running by some tree trimmers around 2'ish while standing in front of a bank of mailboxes as I'm checking the fit-bit. I plan on doing it every single day until I'm abducted and can figure out what may have happened to this nice lady.

BTW---I'll be gone from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. everyday.......until further notice.
This is the most ridiculous thing ive read today! [emoji23] I want to be a fly on the side of the road to watch this experiment.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Getting caught up here....some things about this do seem staged, but I'm not getting a suicide vibe with this case.

jmopinion, worth what you paid for it.

Please get footage of this to help lighten the mood of this thread. Thanks and be careful! Make sure to bring a firearm.

Steelman - you know if theres no photo or video it didnt happen so make sure you get it done right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member