Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Thanks, picture is worth a thousand words. I still don't think we know whether that's where the phone was found also, or if that's some other evidence that was further down the road.

Interesting..... I have never opened or set up that app on my phone. I wanted to check and see if it was still recording my moves in case Sherri has never used it either. Sure enough, It shows what I have been up to todays as far as steps. Amazed

iPhones have a "Health" icon built in on the app screen. It logs the number of steps you take and the time you took them. It is shown in a graph format (by hour, day, month, etc..). By looking at hers, LE should have a pretty time frame of when she left to go jog, how far she ran, and when her phone stopped recording steps.

Thank you...that's it...I see it now...but, I am still going to insist on the earbuds...sorry...
A black glove to cover up the evidence...evidence is earbuds... and pink tape to mark the place?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

My guess is she wouldn't have been carrying her phone in her hands, I assumed it was secured to her somehow for running. Harder to get off, drop, etc.

Runners, would she have been running with the phone in her hands?

Also ... scent dogs not detecting her at the phone location bothers me. But lots of variables with that ...

It's possible. I keep mine in my hands sometimes depending on what I'm wearing or if I'm expecting a call. But I'm also clumsy and have dropped it too many times while trying to take it out of my pocket. It makes it easier to adjust volume or skip over songs you don't want to hear. It might make more sense to keep it in your hand if you're doing the Couch-to-5k training plan - I believe there's an app that will time your run minutes and walk minutes. (Cto5k is an interval plan where you mix up running and walking.)

Or maybe she carried it in her hand because she was expecting to hear back from KP.

The lack of scent picked up by dogs does not surprise me. That happened in the tragic Sierra LaMarr case. The dogs could not pick up the scent past her driveway. So we all concluded that a neighbor or someone picked her up by car, when she left for school that morning.

But it turns out that she did walk several long blocks to the school bus stop, where she was abducted by a stranger and killed.

Sometimes the dogs don't pick up a scent.

Wait, WHO says it's a black glove, besides speculation here? I don't remember reading that anywhere. If that's a fact, it seems potentially significant, to say the least.
I would speculate a black rubber gloves police use to keep from contaminating the evidence. Maybe placed to cover evidence from media, but protected.and marked for gathering once the scene was mapped and photographed by LEO.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It's possible. I keep mine in my hands sometimes depending on what I'm wearing or if I'm expecting a call. But I'm also clumsy and have dropped it too many times while trying to take it out of my pocket. It makes it easier to adjust volume or skip over songs you don't want to hear. It might make more sense to keep it in your hand if you're doing the Couch-to-5k training plan - I believe there's an app that will time your run minutes and walk minutes. (C25k is an interval plan where you mix up running and walking.)

Or maybe she carried it in her hand because she was expecting to hear back from KP.

Good point, but, yet again, I am insisting that she was not jogging at this juncture...I lean toward the notion that she walked to the mailboxes...if she did, in fact, jog, she may well have done it at another time and on a different route...IMO...

So my daughter just walked in the door with our mail in her hand, and she was holding her phone. I just did a double take because of the obvious. Maybe she wasn't jogging when she was taken? Maybe she got a confirmation email on her phone that a package was delivered? She could've also been taken from her home and someone discarded her phone while driving off? So many questions unanswered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point, but, yet again, I am insisting that she was not jogging at this juncture...I lean toward the notion that she walked to the mailboxes...if she did, in fact, jog, she may well have done it at another time and on a different route...IMO...

What is your reasoning?

Do we know when their anniversary is? What about his birthday? That is if we're allowed to check out either of those dates.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...i-husband-missing-redding-20161110-story.html

(Snipped By Me)… "said he went on vacations with the couple and celebrated their wedding anniversary, which was in early October."

I don't know if this was meant that the vacation and/or anniversary was in October.

The photography website lists a date from the month of November, 2009...

http://www.brettandemilyphoto.com/2...-we-heart-you-san-diego-wedding-photographer/

IMOO.

The lack of scent picked up by dogs does not surprise me. That happened in the tragic Sierra LaMarr case. The dogs could not pick up the scent past her driveway. So we all concluded that a neighbor or someone picked her up by car, when she left for school that morning.

But it turns out that she did walk several long blocks to the school bus stop, where she was abducted by a stranger and killed.

Sometimes the dogs don't pick up a scent.
The accused killers car was picked up on neighbors security cameras though. This case is nothing at all :(

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

As far as the gifts go, a lot of people are already wrapping for Christmas. I actually do it year round.

What is your reasoning?

Thanks for asking...because, based on what LE has given as information, so far, and going toward the "simplest explanation"... leads me to this one mile section between her home and the mailboxes...an avid runner would not do this as a run (JMO)...so...A) I think she was walking to retrieve their mail/leave a package while using her mobile or B) It happened at her residence or thereabout...and all items found were "staged"...

So my daughter just walked in the door with our mail in her hand, and she was holding her phone. I just did a double take because of the obvious. Maybe she wasn't jogging when she was taken? Maybe she got a confirmation email on her phone that a package was delivered? She could've also been taken from her home and someone discarded her phone while driving off? So many questions unanswered.

bbm

The mailboxes are around 1/2 mile from her house. It's not like she just went to the end of her driveway or something.

Exactly! And with the police saying they have very little leads, you'd think when someone calls in something suspicious they'd be on it in a timely matter, not wait a day to check it out. I'm sure the family is reading through every one of those posts. They've got to be so frustrated.

I think the family is pretty sure what happened!

Thanks for asking...because, based on what LE has given as information, so far, and going toward the "simplest explanation"... leads me to this one mile section between her home and the mailboxes...an avid runner would not do this as a run (JMO)...so...A) I think she was walking to retrieve their mail/leave a package while using her mobile or B) It happened at her residence or thereabout...and all items found were "staged"...
I think it was reported that sherri liked to jog to the mailbox, maybe it was a chance for a little extra exercise?

bbm

The mailboxes are around 1/2 mile from her house. It's not like she just went to the end of her driveway or something.

Yes...but she is very active...and it may be "routine" for her...I am someone that likes to walk everywhere I can...1/2 a mile is not an issue...MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member