Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get a suicide vibe - no mention of a history of depression, mental health issues or addiction. Plus there is her pretty apparent adoration for her husband & kids. Also - she's a runner - which running is a sign of a concern for ones own health as well as a known way of lifting ones spirits.

Did they drug test KP do we know?

Is it normal for her husband to come home for lunch? Is her asking him that out of the ordinary?

Possible, I guess. But Sherri could've dropped it during the abduction. Or the perp could have knocked it out of her hands. The main concern, from the perp's perspective, would be to ensure Sherri lost control of it ASAP, before getting her into his vehicle. Would the perp, if he pounced on her by surprise, be any more concerned about the phone than that? I tend to think not. But at this point, who knows?

If it was a random abduction then it would NOT matter. It would only matter if he had lured her or communicated with her previously. So this might have been a random opportunistic abduction?

I didn't either, until it was revealed that her phone stopped communicating at noon. It's possible she turned it off. And that makes me think of Jennifer Huston.

I consider all possibilities and look at each piece we have individually - like the partially wrapped present, for instance - but when I add it all up I go back to Jennifer Huston's suicide.

Where was it discussed by LE that they found a black glove?
It wasn't. This thread moves too fast. Not confirmed as glove by LE. IIRC it was posted as a comment on SM by one of the family friends that it was a glove.

I'm ignoring it as irrelevant at this point.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

It wasn't. This thread moves too fast. Not confirmed as glove by LE. IIRC it was posted as a comment on SM by one of the family friends that it was a glove.

True!

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

iPhones have a "Health" icon built in on the app screen. It logs the number of steps you take and the time you took them. It is shown in a graph format (by hour, day, month, etc..). By looking at hers, LE should have a pretty time frame of when she left to go jog, how far she ran, and when her phone stopped recording steps.
This is a great point! I hope she had the app set up so it was collecting info. I just checked my son's phone and he hadn't set the app up and didn't know it was there. SP being an AT&T rep prob had hers set up?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This is a great point! I hope she had the app set up so it was collecting info. I just checked my son's phone and he hadn't set the app up and didn't know it was there. SP being an AT&T rep prob had hers set up?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I bet she did!

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

e9ed3b0b6fdf7779e8f97fe22723b018.jpg

Awesome, thank you. I see them now on street view and they are indeed right at that intersection. It's definitely not what I'd consider a busy area, but it's not desolate either. If they were actually found on the other side of Old Oregon Trail across the street from the mailboxes I could easily see them sitting there for hours or even days with nobody noticing. But there's also a couple of houses that would have a fairly unobstructed view of any crime happening there so it does seem like anyone trying to abduct someone would be taking a risk.

I would agree if he hadn't made a point of stating that it wasn't there when he left. And he said gifts...plural.

What was the gift giving occasion? And was there a card? How did he know it was for him from Sherri and the kids?

Does anyone know what that big white thing is next to the mailboxes? (you can see it if you do one rotation to the right where it's further up the road next to the mailboxes and then adjust around on StreetView):
https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xf471d7d4ef50f3e8!6m1!1e1
It seems like a covered rest area or something.
I bet it is a covered bus stop for children. Since that road is dirt it would lend to believe that maybe the school bus doesn't go up it. MOO

Are all the letterboxes locked? One would think it would be a good place to have cameras if they aren't locked

If you zoom in it looks like they're all locked. The house I grew up in had these at the entrance to the subdivision and each homeowner had their own mailbox key. If there was a package, the key to one of the bigger boxes would be left in your smaller locked mailbox.

Am I correct in remembering that he appointed himself the family spokesperson, and that was contradicted by Sherri's sister or sister in law?
I may have misunderstood. That makes the wheels in my head turn a bit.

I don't remember him appointing himself as such. Maybe he did and I missed it?

What I thought was that he was answering a lot of questions on the FB page because people were asking basic things. He seemed to be giving correct info, ASAIK.

Then a reporter asked the sister about him, and she said 'he is not the family spokesman.' That does not mean he ever said he was. It just means he was answering questions and correcting wrong info being put out on the FB. Nobody else was doing so, somebody had to, imo.

I believe he did to defend both Keith and Sherri. People were making horrible accusations on social media that Keith did it, or she left voluntarily. I probably would have done the same thing if it were my loved one missing after seeing horrible comments. I would want everyone out there looking for them, not wasting time accusing someone who had been cleared, or stating that my loved one left voluntarily when I knew for certain that they didn't. My heart breaks for this family. :crying:

I agree. I think this is also why Keith is stressing that she had to have been abducted. He wants LE and the public to treat this with urgency. That tends to go away when someone ( an adult) is assumed to leave voluntarily. He doesn't want any stone left unturned, and I think he really believe's someone took her. I am also leaning toward abduction, but I'm not completely ruling out the alternative. I'm just ruling out Keith's involvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is not an item that was found...that is how it was shown on MSM...we were just trying to figure out what it could possibly be...as it pertains to the area she was supposedly last seen...

I don't remember him appointing himself as such. Maybe he did and I missed it?

What I thought was that he was answering a lot of questions on the FB page because people were asking basic things. He seemed to be giving correct info, ASAIK.

Then a reporter asked the sister about him, and she said 'he is not the family spokesman.' That does not mean he ever said he was. It just means he was answering questions and correcting wrong info being put out on the FB. Nobody else was doing so, somebody had to, imo.
Here is the article. FIL did not state he was spokesperson. Sheila declined to give his contact info to reporter stating she and Keith are the spokespeople.

http://www.chicoer.com/general-news...and-involved-in-womans-disappearance-rebutted

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The Inside Edition news link shows the intersection where the phone was located (Sunrise and OOT) but further states that it was found ON the jogging trail. The jogging trail is just past the intersection.

I just imagine if I were abducting someone I would THROW IT FAR FAR out of sight, off a bridge, run it over, etc. But ... I'm not a deranged lunatic so I can't fathom how they think. :)

I'm wondering if she dropped it while trying to defend herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what that big white thing is next to the mailboxes? (you can see it if you do one rotation to the right where it's further up the road next to the mailboxes and then adjust around on StreetView):
https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xf471d7d4ef50f3e8!6m1!1e1
It seems like a covered rest area or something.

It looks to me like one of those shelters people build so their kids have a place to wait for the school bus out of the weather.

Here's a screen shot from Google Maps Street View:
attachment.php

Attachments

• mailboxes.jpg
    mailboxes.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 282
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online