Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, both findsherri.com and sherripapini.com were registered through the same third party private domain company (which allows the registering party to remain anonymous). My hunch is they are both created by the family.

Hmmmm....the other site was listed with an article in MM as the site the family set up.

If you're talking about the site with the ransom... that one weird site that said it was by the family is not what I would call MM.

Probably just an assumption.

Upthread, when LE said that she wasn't seen on any area video surveillance, they also included businesses. Are there a lot of businesses in the area of her home ? Or does it mean that Sherri was not seen on the day care video that morning ? That would mean KP took the children to daycare ? Why not reveal who took them to daycare ?

As a child of LE I'm sure you know that they will play their cards very close to their chest especially so early into an investigation. They have their reasons for not releasing much information and not requesting the public help. It could be because they have absolutely no clue and someone pulled off a perfect crime, could be because they suspect someone close to the family, could be because they have reason to suspect she left on her own accord.

Searches are done. That's reality. The family stopped as well don't forget.

Silence doesn't equal complacency.

This case has made me so unstable. One minute I'm sure they know exactly what happened and are closing in ... the next I'm panicking, thinking "what if they really don't know?" Poirot would know.

FWIW, both findsherri.com and sherripapini.com were registered through the same third party private domain company (which allows the registering party to remain anonymous). My hunch is they are both created by the family.

I noticed that too, but it's probably _the_ most popular company to register a domain with, so I wouldn't draw any conclusions. The sites themselves are hosted at two completely different companies.

To make things even more confusing, there's actually 3 sites that are totally different - findsherri.com, helpfindsherripapini.com, and sherripapini.com. All are hosted with different companies. I think findsherri.com is the official site, but I'm not positive.

So it would appear they are not searching for a body either. Which I guess is good.

My gut tells me she left on her own. My head says.....but who would leave their kids voluntarily........

This is a tough one and I waiver constantly, but the scale tips to one side a little more for me....

When looking at the sherripapini site and cookies, I have a "referer" cookie from to sherripapini.com

I realize I'm no longer open to certain possibilities when it comes to Sherri's disappearance. Time to distance myself from this thread. I do feel she will be located. Kudos to all of you for continuing to post!

Are you sure you're not looking at the source? There is a link on the page to the and that would show up in the source. Afaik cookies would be on your local machine, not viewable in the source code.

If there is a way to see cookies on the site itself I would be very interested to know how you do it. Thanks.

This case has made me so unstable. One minute I'm sure they know exactly what happened and are closing in ... the next I'm panicking, thinking "what if they really don't know?"

The problem with this case is the information has gone stagnant and LE radio silent. This leads to so much speculation and guessing in all directions.

Truth is we may never know, there are no clues for us to suss out and dissect. Without more to go on I think for me it's time to bow out.

Like everyone else I have my idea of what happened but it's honestly just a made up supposition based off of nothing. I have not one piece to go off of but a phone and ear buds and a present that for all I know was in the same place and stage of wrapping for weeks....idk where in the house it even was lol...could have been in a back craft room used only by her so no reason to hide it etc.

Until LE releases some info I think it's time for me to bounce. There is no way to be productive in this thread...

See ya when the well gets some water.....

Thinking more about the ridiculous letter on findsherri, assuming one has to go through the sites administrators to post, who are probably family, a particular young family member is leaping out at me as the author, maybe the others thought it can't do any harm.

It's a very popular host so it's not surprising they would both be using it. Probably just a coincidence.

The problem with this case is the information has gone stagnant and LE radio silent. This leads to so much speculation and guessing in all directions.

Truth is we may never know, there are no clues for us to suss out and dissect. Without more to go on I think for me it's time to bow out.

Like everyone else I have my idea of what happened but it's honestly just a made up supposition based off of nothing. I have not one piece to go off of but a phone and ear buds and a present that for all I know was in the same place and stage of wrapping for weeks....idk where in the house it even was lol...could have been in a back craft room used only by her so no reason to hide it etc.

Until LE releases some info I think it's time for me to bounce. There is no way to be productive in this thread...

Don't give up. I've been following one case for 39 years. Still determined.

Keith said "it wasn't there when I left," so we can conclude that it was somewhere where he would have seen it in the morning.

I find the present to be fairly significant. Who would leave a partially wrapped present out in the open and leave the house? I just don't see it.

This is an example of an update I would hope to see in a missing person case: https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1272626396118122&id=449332745114162

I don't see that here. Does the lack of transparency mean something? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion, there is a lack of a lot of things we typically see on cases. I don't think any seasoned Websleuth expects a case to be solved in two weeks. But in these two weeks something shifted and it's no longer recognizable as the missing person cases I'm used to here. I do have full hope and confidence Sherri's case will be solved and pray for a big break soon. I have an idea of what happened ... time will tell. I'll be back ... bye for now.

Keith said "it wasn't there when I left," so we can conclude that it was somewhere where he would have seen it in the morning.

I find the present to be fairly significant. Who would leave a partially wrapped present out in the open and leave the house? I just don't see it.

Have any family members mentioned the present in their interviews? I don't recall. If they thought it was a big clue, they haven't said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli