Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been out all day, I don't know what to say apart from this is one of the strangest cases I've seen, and I don't know why but something about it is reminding me of AH (Kibby) up in NH a couple years back. It's got nothing to do with KB and Kohlhepp, I can't put my finger on it, just something niggling.

Please help; I need to check to see if a reply is within rules. How do I chat with admin?

Click on the red triangle at the left bottom of your post. It will bring up a form for you to submit a note or question to a Mod.

FYI.

The website to the "kidnapper" seems unprofessional, to say the least. Possibly a PI, but not LE, imo. I can't take it seriously as far as believing he or she knows anything.

I agree with Lilibet. I have seen a number of times when LE has taken criticism for not being more aggressive when they knew a lot more than they let on. Particularly, when someone has runaway and LE has figured that out. They will often not say anything and take heat for not doing anything. In reality, their silence gives the missing person the space to return.

This shapes my opinion of what happened here, somewhat. If LE believed abduction or that it was a possibility, I think they would be more aggressive and in front of the public.

I guess I'm feeling her mom here. What she must be going through. To believe your child has been abducted, is out there, and the police stop looking and essentially say they are at square one. I hope to God the investigators are at least telling her what they do know, trying to give her peace of mind.

It's not a professionally written letter by any stretch of the imagination. Not to mention it's on some random website most people may never see. I highly doubt the fbi had their hands in this, although they may be looking into it who did it and why.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The fact that it's not written professionally might be smart. It might be easier for a "low life" to understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never know in an emergency. Ambulance would not. Good Samaritan might. Sherri on her own, disoriented likely would.

I can only say that I personally would not jump to abduction. I would certainly think something BAD happened, but abduction would not be my first thought for an adult. Maybe now it will be.

Eta: I'm not pointing fingers at husband in any way. He has reasons to believe what he does. The entire family does.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I bet his wife was always getting a lot of 'unwanted' attention. She is very pretty, eye-catching long blonde hair, very petite and young looking. He probably worried about her safety at times. My daughter is very beautiful. She gets a lot of uncomfortable and unwanted attention from others. She has had stalkers and obsessive ex boyfriends. Strangers have followed her before. If she went missing , GOD FORBID, I would suspect abduction as well.

She doesn't look 34, that's for dayum sure!!

24....easily....20........possible.....19 even.

eye yey yey!

You are exactly right. It seems that on almost every thread I've followed WSers have bemoaned and criticized LE for "being inept and doing nothing" after a week or two when, in fact, LE has been hard at work behind the scenes and don't share details with the public. Aren't we a little smarter than that?! Just because LE is quiet and someone isn't found or an arrest made in two weeks, two months or two years does not mean LE is doing nothing. There are plenty of threads where the person is found and/or an arrest is made much later...even years. I've never seen anyone eat any crow or apologize for dumping on LE though! Some people just like to think LE is uncaring and incompetent apparently. I prefer to assume the best and be supportive unless there are clear and obvious reasons not to be (which is rare in these cases). I think that is the official WS default position, or used to be IIRC. End of rant.
JMO

Kyrian Knox---prime example. We thought they were ignoring the case of the dead 2 yr old. And all the while they were building their case against the killer.

I read this and got goosebumps!
I don't think I have ever seen anything like this posted in any of the cases I have followed.
This anonymous person must have some info that we don't have. JMO
This person must be known to the family or they have had a friend contact them in order to get that letter on the website.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Kyrian Knox---prime example. We thought they were ignoring the case of the dead 2 yr old. And all the while they were building their case against the killer.

As an aside, I pray that is the case with Kyron Horman, too.

I'm pretty sure when the link was first posted that the stuff about paying a ransom wasn't there.

Not sure we should be saying much about it, either. If some guy has her it's possible he's reading this.
It wasn't there yesterday when I posted the link. That is the site her family set up though so I wonder....dont want to say too much in case an abductor is reading here.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've been here long enough to know all that. I know how LE works, my dad is a retired police officer. And I've never had to "apologize to LE" because I can't recall ONE case, not ONE here, where I have EVER criticized them. But with this case, they seem to want us to believe they got nothin' ... and as the mother of six children, (God forbid they should go missing) I find that unacceptable. So forgive me if I seem angry. It means I care.

As a child of LE I'm sure you know that they will play their cards very close to their chest especially so early into an investigation. They have their reasons for not releasing much information and not requesting the public help. It could be because they have absolutely no clue and someone pulled off a perfect crime, could be because they suspect someone close to the family, could be because they have reason to suspect she left on her own accord.

Searches are done. That's reality. The family stopped as well don't forget.

Silence doesn't equal complacency.

Odd, but one should not assume this person has credible info.

I don't believe they have credible information, the police are probably well aware of who they are, a nut job with a yearning to play the lead in a movie

When looking at the sherripapini site and cookies, I have a "referer" cookie from to sherripapini.com

I realize I'm no longer open to certain possibilities when it comes to Sherri's disappearance. Time to distance myself from this thread. I do feel she will be located. Kudos to all of you for continuing to post!

Based on the site and how sloppy and unprofessional it is I doubt the person behind it can afford to pay a ransom.

I don't think ability to create a good-looking website is correlated with ability to pay a ransom... plenty of people with money can't design websites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marking my spot. I see I have A LOT of catch-up reading to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli