2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
5. Still running, away from domesticity
6. Jog a red herring; killed beforehand
7. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
8. Suicide; body undiscovered
9. Hoax

What am I leaving out? And what do you think?

10. Murdered by someone close to her. No abduction, no suicide, no runaway. Just straight up garden variety murder.

The first one does not actually send the text from the phone, it sends the text from a server. That kinda makes it look like it's still not possible.

And the second one doesn't appear to even work, so there's no way to tell.

Allowing apps to send texts would open up certain avenues of abuse. I could easily see why Apple would choose to prevent this.
However, if the phone were hacked (jailbreak), you could probably do so. But if there were an app on the phone to send delayed
texts, that would be pretty obvious. LE would be all over that.

10. Murdered by someone close to her. No abduction, no suicide, no runaway. Just straight up garden variety murder.

(abridged)

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Still running, away from domesticity
.6. Jog a red herring; killed beforehand
.7. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
.8. Suicide; body undiscovered
.9. Hoax
10. Murder by known person; no abduction

That's what bothered me the most. I can't figure out why her friends haven't been in the news or media or on Facebook. It's like nobody really knows her. Very very strange.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Perhaps LE has asked them not to tell what they might have seen, or might know. Likewise the daycare center...just a thought and jmo

(abridged)

.9. Hoax

#10.is my feeling.

Agree. Check the family handyman that has done work on their house or close family members house.

Jmo.These guys will offer free or discount work to get closer to you and your loved ones.

Plus they always have reasons on why their finger prints may have been left behind. Or why their car may have been spotted in the area.

(abridged)

.9. Hoax

The #6 and #10 are much alike; consider #6 to be someone in the family, and
#10 to be someone in the circle of friends or acquaintances of the victim or family.

In regards to the ransom reward letter.

I like the idea. It shakes things up. Because they are only offering that money if she is still alive.

Now it may help if 2 or more people are involved. But only 1 of them are the main culprit while the others are scared of the main culprit as well.

All we have heard is what a wonderful mom she is.
There has to be more to this pretty lady.

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family.
But something is missing .

Yes. In that, this case reminds me of Holly Bobo's.

Maybe it's a generational thing? The younger don't seem to mind because they grew up with more technology and it's commonplace? My husband's got an app on his phone that sends him messages every time the garage goes up and down. I get the usefulness, but it does annoy me a little bit that he knows exactly when I'm leaving and when I arrive home. I've got nothing to hide and we've been happily married for 24 years.

My husband and I use an app called Life360 which tracks where we are and notifies each other when we arrive and depart from key places (e.g. home, work, school). This way we're not bugging each other with "on your way home?" and "did you remember to go to ____" texts. We also tag-team parent, so we don't see each other much during the week, and this helps us get a glimpse into where we are with the kids, etc.

I also occasionally go into the office late at night, and before this app, I would text my husband saying "entering building", "in office", "leaving building", "in car", etc. just in case something happened to me. Yes, I'm a freak. And, I'm of a similar age and attractiveness as Sherri (noting that as a risk factor) and have a lot to live for, also having two little ones at home. I'm under the impression that the Papinis might have shared a similar bent toward safety and security, considering the prepper and concealed carry pins on Sherri's Pinterest, and similar technological inclination, considering our shared generation (and Keith's line of work).

Just adding another anecdotal experience in favor of the using-Find-My-iPhone-isn't-strange-in-this-situation camp.

So. Whatta ya'll got?

In no certain order:

1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
9. Hoax

I'm still feeling it's #1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But what if she was depressed but it had nothing to do with her going missing?

Then imo. It may hurt the case if friends spoke out that she was depressed or may have ran away.

Because obviously they don't want to hinder the public from caring by stating anything different from the loving mother who was abducted while jogging. Jmo.

Since the FIL was acknowledged and we were talking about his media posts before, are we still allowed to do that since he was in MSM? Anyway, he posted more info on the 'anonymous" reward giver and spokesman..
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/anonymous-source-creates-sherri-papini-website-offers-reward/168229851

"As a family member I actually know of Keith and Sherri's great relationship, This offer is from a legitimate philanthropist and the negotiator Cameron Gamble is a US military veteran with experience in hostage negotiation and extraction."

My husband and I use an app called Life360 which tracks where we are and notifies each other when we arrive and depart from key places (e.g. home, work, school). This way we're not bugging each other with "on your way home?" and "did you remember to go to ____" texts. We also tag-team parent, so we don't see each other much during the week, and this helps us get a glimpse into where we are with the kids, etc.

I also occasionally go into the office late at night, and before this app, I would text my husband saying "entering building", "in office", "leaving building", "in car", etc. just in case something happened to me. Yes, I'm a freak. And, I'm of a similar age and attractiveness as Sherri (noting that as a risk factor) and have a lot to live for, also having two little ones at home. I'm under the impression that the Papinis might have shared a similar bent toward safety and security, considering the prepper and concealed carry pins on Sherri's Pinterest, and similar technological inclination, considering our shared generation (and Keith's line of work).

Just adding another anecdotal experience in favor of the using-Find-My-iPhone-isn't-strange-in-this-situation camp.

I walk every day and I've told my husband a few times now that if I don't show back up to use the find iPhone app and track me immediately. I use run keeper for my walk and it maps me but it doesn't show up on my Facebook until I click that my walk is over so I don't think that would help him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually Keith's step dad said it is a legitimate offer.
I have a lot of unanswered questions about that step dad, as it relates to this crazy ransom situation AND SP's MP status.

So. Whatta ya'll got?

In no certain order:

1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
9. Hoax

I'll take door #1, with #2 taking a close 2nd choice.

Since the FIL was acknowledged and we were talking about his media posts before, are we still allowed to do that since he was in MSM? Anyway, he posted more info on the 'anonymous" reward giver and spokesman..
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/anonymous-source-creates-sherri-papini-website-offers-reward/168229851

"As a family member I actually know of Keith and Sherri's great relationship, This offer is from a legitimate philanthropist and the negotiator Cameron Gamble is a US military veteran with experience in hostage negotiation and extraction."

I think there's a reason why his comments are relegated to the comment section of articles while other members of the family are quoted in the articles themselves. I don't know what exactly that reason is, but I do think there is some level of disagreement within the family.

This is kind of minor and I could be wrong, but from what I remember the person who said that work sometimes took her down there didn't specifically mention it was her work with AT&T. That's the only work we know of, but I wouldn't rule out that she may have had other jobs / business.

Thank you. You are absolutely right. I made an assumption it was AT&T based on the article saying Sherri worked for a company that had a branch in Eureka. I figured that would be AT&T but that was a leap I shouldn't have made. Good catch! :)

“Sherri did have a job over the last few years that brought her into Humboldt County,” Totten said. “She worked for a company that had a branch in Eureka. She would travel from Redding to Eureka every so often to work here for a short time.” Even though Papini no longer works for the company, that is a connection to this area, Totten said.

http://kymkemp.com/2016/11/07/two-h...lieved-by-family-to-be-abducted-near-redding/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli