Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder if this case would have generated as much of a media frenzy if the recent pictures of Sherri had been posted with no makeup. I guess in a way it was clever of the family to choose the ones where she's 7 years younger and has professional hair and makeup done (wedding pictures). But in a way it makes no sense to me. If she was out jogging, I seriously doubt she had her hair done and had makeup on. With her slender build, I can see how an abductor could mistake her for a teenager from behind, but she does look her age in her face with no makeup. However, you have people out looking for a woman who appears 7 years younger and looks quite different with a made up face, than she does in normal snap shots with no makeup.

Hello! I haven't been here in AGES, but as a born and raised Redding gal, this case brought me back! I'm going to try to start reading the threads, but as far as theories go, me and my childhood friends have a hunch that she was taken by a RSO. They are everywhere in Redding. It's heartbreaking to see my hometown fall into such disrepair, but everyone on the streets are high and the state drops a lot of SOs in Redding once they are released. I won't let my 9 year old out of my sight for 5 minutes there, but I allow him to ride his bike in a much bigger city. Any other Redding folks out there?

I don't think there is some mysterious stranger in town offering up rewards, I think it is something cooked up by Cameron Gamble who has talked other Bethel Church biggies into financing it. His 'bio' reads to me as larger than life. There is no evidence online in the form of msm articles documenting what he claims as his exploits. I think he is a 'pretender'.

His name sounds contrived as well "Gamble" really? Like gamble on him to get your wife back?? Also what is with the 115 hours? That's nuts also!

Hello! I haven't been here in AGES, but as a born and raised Redding gal, this case brought me back! I'm going to try to start reading the threads, but me and my childhood friends have a hunch tht she was taken by a RSO. They are everywhere in Redding. It's heartbreaking to see my hometown fall into such disrepair, but everyone on the streets are high and the state drops a lot of SOs in Redding once they are released. I won't let my 9 year old out of my sight for 5 minutes there, but I allow him to ride his bike in a much bigger city. Any other Redding folks out there?

Hi Olivia. Fellow Redding gal here :seeya: It really is sad to see how downhill Redding has gone in the last 10 years. I don't let my children play alone outside at all, and watch them like a hawk anywhere we go, even more so now.

His name sounds contrived as well "Gamble" really? Like gamble on him to get your wife back?? Also what is with the 115 hours? That's nuts also!

Because of the line of work he purports to be in...that may actually not be the family's real name...JMO

Lots of conspiracy theorists and "backyard missionaries" there. I was reading his quote and he sounds like just another one of those loons I grew up around.

Hello! I haven't been here in AGES, but as a born and raised Redding gal, this case brought me back! I'm going to try to start reading the threads, but me and my childhood friends have a hunch tht she was taken by a RSO. They are everywhere in Redding. It's heartbreaking to see my hometown fall into such disrepair, but everyone on the streets are high and the state drops a lot of SOs in Redding once they are released. I won't let my 9 year old out of my sight for 5 minutes there, but I allow him to ride his bike in a much bigger city. Any other Redding folks out there?

Hi there! And welcome back. Thanks for posting.

If there are so many RSOs, perhaps the bar isn't set very high? How many of these guys were just caught urinating in public, I wonder?

I've been thinking about Keith having said "low-lifes" took her. I wonder if he has any particular group in mind? Was that a general comment, or could there be some reason for him to suspect some specific group, like drug dealers, or RSOs, or some other group, <modsnip>

Hi Olivia. Fellow Redding gal here :seeya: It really is sad to see how downhill Redding has gone in the last 10 years. I don't let my children play alone outside at all, and watch them like a hawk anywhere we go, even more so now.

Nice to meet you fellow Caligirl (my usual board moniker). I go home every summer for a few months and was just back there last month visiting my ailing grandma. I cannot believe how bad it's gotten. I've honestly considered going back just to run for city council to try to help clean it up. I am an Enterprise Hornet, how about you?

What are your theories on the disappearance?

If there are so many RSOs, perhaps the bar isn't set very high? How many of these guys were just caught urinating in public, I wonder?

I've been thinking about Keith having said "low-lifes" took her. I wonder if he has any particular group in mind? Was that a general comment, or could there be some reason for him to suspect some specific group, like drug dealers, or RSOs, or some other group, I don't know, skinheads maybe.

Low lifes, typical term used for all of the street folk. My dad calls them the same thing. It's a culture there. They are usually SOs/drug addicts/distributors. They are everywhere pushing their carts of shame (as I call their shopping carts filled with trash). These are not folks down on their luck, it's an intentional lifestyle.

I've been thinking about Keith having said "low-lifes" took her. I wonder if he has any particular group in mind? Was that a general comment, or could there be some reason for him to suspect some specific group, like drug dealers, or RSOs, or some other group <modsnip>

I added a few to the map but there are SO many and when I was looking and trying to see if any stood out I can very sadly and disturbingly tell you that there are dozens, in that small area, DOZENS with charges of SA/abuse of a child under the age of 14. So no I do not think the bar is set high, unfortunately :(

Nice to meet you fellow Caligirl (my usual board moniker). I go home every summer for a few months and was just back there last month visiting my ailing grandma. I cannot believe how bad it's gotten. I've honestly considered going back just to run for city council to try to help clean it up. I am an Enterprise Hornet, how about you?

What are your theories on the disappearance?

I'm an Anderson Cub :)

I think she was abducted. Possibly someone who lives out in Mountain Gate/Shasta Lake City and took Old Oregon Trail to get to I-5 to go into town. I think they took note of what time they saw her jogging and planned out their abduction. To me it seems like they had some way to subdue her and took her in an area where there were no cameras. I do think it's possible that it's an RSO.

I am also on the fence about her leaving on her own. I have several friends who went to school with Keith and Sherri, and all of them have stated that they do not think she would have left on her own, and believe she has been taken.

I am leaning more towards an abduction because I don't see how she could leave on her own with no car, without any help, or anyone seeing her in the days since her disappearance. This case seriously has me baffled.

Hello, Skibaboo...thanks for your work on maps, btw...in the year, you need to search 07...

I wish everything would just come up instead of having to go year to year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm an Anderson Cub :)

I think she was abducted. Possibly someone who lives out in Mountain Gate/Shasta Lake City and took Old Oregon Trail to get to I-5 to go into town. I think they took note of what time they saw her jogging and planned out their abduction. To me it seems like they had some way to subdue her and took her in an area where there were no cameras. I do think it's possible that it's an RSO.

I am also on the fence about her leaving on her own. I have several friends who went to school with Keith and Sherri, and all of them have stated that they do not think she would have left on her own, and believe she has been taken.

I am leaning more towards an abduction because I don't see how she could leave on her own with no car, without any help, or anyone seeing her in the days since her disappearance. This case seriously has me baffled.

One of my besties thinks it was someone stalking her as well and she was abducted. So freaking scary. I read something upthread that asked why people aren't out looking for her, but one of my friends says there are signs everywhere and it's all anyone is talking about. So, it seems like everyone there who could actually do the looking is on high alert. What are you seeing?

She could be anywhere in the mountains. You can't even get cell service on the way up to the dam. It's not the easiest place to search. So so awful.

I wish everything would just come up instead of having to go year to year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, knowing the 07 is really key to getting that documentation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I added a few to the map but there are SO many and when I was looking and trying to see if any stood out I can very sadly and disturbingly tell you that there are dozens, in that small area, DOZENS with charges of SA/abuse of a child under the age of 14. So no I do not think the bar is set high, unfortunately :(

Yes, the town is completely riddled with child abusers. It's truly awful.

You always have such a way with words, always make me chuckle!

The old/non make up photos things an interesting one. She probably wouldn't have had her face on to go for a jog right? So newer not made up pics would make more sense?! But then maybe if she had taken the kids to daycare she woulda

I think all the pics of her and her family look like stock photos. You know, photos that people buy for their websites etc. They are too perfect!

Hello! I haven't been here in AGES, but as a born and raised Redding gal, this case brought me back! I'm going to try to start reading the threads, but as far as theories go, me and my childhood friends have a hunch that she was taken by a RSO. They are everywhere in Redding. It's heartbreaking to see my hometown fall into such disrepair, but everyone on the streets are high and the state drops a lot of SOs in Redding once they are released. I won't let my 9 year old out of my sight for 5 minutes there, but I allow him to ride his bike in a much bigger city. Any other Redding folks out there?

Welcome back and thank you for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member