Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I did some research earlier about all the RSO living in Redding. I had heard/seen that the number is really high for such a small place population wise. There are a total of 346 RSO in Redding (known and registered of course). Of those 346 there are only 37 whose charges were not against children. Sickening, but that's a whole different discussion.

Out of those 37, 6 were for outright rape. Of those 6, 4 were offenders whose crimes occurred before 1990. The rest of the 37 were a combination of a date rape type scenario, sexual battery and assault with intent to commit a sexual assault.

There was 1 person on the list that had a prior conviction involving kidnapping to commit a sexual assault, but I believe it involved a minor as well.

I don't know where I am going with this exactly. It is still an alarming number of RSOs in the area, but a much much smaller number who would be potentially considered a risk for adults. That of course is not to say that there aren't creeps out there who have not been caught, who aren't registered etc.

Still over here grasping at straws...

2 4 5 *possible new category

*I'm belatedly throwing in another category that I would vote for. It's kind of in between "known to her" and "unknown party." Someone unknown to Sherri herself, but known to someone she knows.

Maybe by "unknown party" you just mean someone unknown to Sherri herself, but I'm reading it as "random stranger" like an RSO. But what if someone in her inner circle of family and friends has an associate who has seen Sherri and decides to abduct her (either to keep alive as a sex slave or not)? Or, this person wants to hurt the person close to Sherri for some reason and abducts and/or murders her? Does that fit into "unknown" somewhere or should it be an additional category?

If you have to add a category, apologies to you and your stagehand. :)

Are you kidding? He loves adding categories. :)

2 4 5 *possible new category

*I'm belatedly throwing in another category that I would vote for. It's kind of in between "known to her" and "unknown party." Someone unknown to Sherri herself, but known to someone she knows.

Maybe by "unknown party" you just mean someone unknown to Sherri herself, but I'm reading it as "random stranger" like an RSO. But what if someone in her inner circle of family and friends has an associate who has seen Sherri and decides to abduct her (either to keep alive as a sex slave or not)? Or, this person wants to hurt the person close to Sherri for some reason and abducts and/or murders her? Does that fit into "unknown" somewhere or should it be an additional category?

If you have to add a category, apologies to you and your stagehand. :)
Perhaps a "none of the above; explain" category for the writing in of one or more which won't easily fit into existing listed items.

And they killed her anyway, right?

Yes. I just posted my respects there after just seeing the update.

Plus I'm sad that they never had proof of life upon cash delivery before paying the perp which supposedly took place before arresting the perp after a supposed ransom payment was paid.

Very sad indeed.

Do we know if anyone other than KP was given a polygraph? Father In Law? Anyone else?

Do we know if anyone other than KP was given a polygraph? Father In Law? Anyone else?

Forget a polygraph. Jmo.

Let's just have open search warrants to search houses and properties of all rso and any family or friend or aquantance that raises the hinky meter

Jmo.

Possibilities

.1. Abducted by person known to her; alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; deceased
.3. Abducted by person unknown to her; alive
.4. Abducted by person unknown to her; deceased
.5. Murdered by person known to her; jog a red herring
.6. Hit by car; driver hid body
.7. Suicide
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space beings
14. Crafty clowns
15. None of the above; explain below

So many reasons. To name a few: high unemployment, high number of lower educated residents, high drug populations (heroin and meth drug of choice), and in my opinion lack of diversity. Mix that with AB 109 (allowing more criminals to be released almost as soon as they are convicted) and a prison only 2 hours away (Susanville, ca) where a bus ticket to Redding is a departure gift, you get a perfect storm of criminal activity. There are a lot of political objectives that make this place ripe for anyone wanting to take advantage of and possibly make a name for themselves, too.

Here's a California "Realignment" Review:

Early jail releases have surged since California's prison realignment
By Paige St. John, Contact Reporter
August 16, 2014
Los ángeles Times
http://www.latimes.com/local/crime/la-me-ff-early-release-20140817-story.html

Possibilities

.7. Suicide
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space beings
14. Crafty clowns

Thanks wfgodot. That new category works perfectly. :) Are you tallying the votes? Not that it matters. :(

15 Murdered and/or abducted by a person acquainted with someone in Sherri's inner circle. If abducted, either alive or deceased depending on the purpose of the abduction.

Forget a polygraph. Jmo.

Let's just have open search warrants to search houses and properties of all rso and any family or friend or aquantance that raises the hinky meter

Jmo.

Lmao.

The Hinky Meter Search Warrant.

Lol

<modsnip>

Because the Hinky Meter (gut feeling) rarely lies. Jmo

Possibilities

.7. Suicide
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space beings
14. Crafty clowns

5!!!!!

Another peculiar thing about this "ransom reward": If you look at the domain information it says that the site was created on November 7, 2016. I wonder why did they wait like 10 days to make it public...
According to the news, on November 6th they sent to MSM the letter and MSM did not publish it. Looks like the next day they created the website.

Another peculiar thing about this "ransom reward": If you look at the domain information it says that the site was created on November 7, 2016. I wonder why did they wait like 10 days to make it public...
According to the news, on November 6th they sent to MSM the letter and MSM did not publish it. Looks like the next day they created the website.

Per this MSM account
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...sherri-papini-website-offers-reward/168229851
the news outlet received the letter via email from a "bringsherrihome" g mail address. I think it is the same address they are still asking the kidnapper(s) to use?

I agree though, why did the ransom reward peeps then wait 10 more days before publicizing this? You'd think once KRCR TV did not respond they'd pursue other media outlets, etc.

Per this MSM account
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...sherri-papini-website-offers-reward/168229851
the news outlet received the letter via email from a "bringsherrihome" g mail address. I think it is the same address they are still asking the kidnapper(s) to use?

I agree though, why did the ransom reward peeps then wait 10 more days before publicizing this? You'd think once KRCR TV did not respond they'd pursue other media outlets, etc.

Especially with the "next few days" original deadline and the claim that once "he leaves town," "the offer is off the table." It's so bizarre.

Another thing I found somewhat odd was the public request that people wear yellow ribbons on Thanksgiving for Sherri...on the 15th. To "signify the hope for her safe return." The balloon release was spoken of to the Redding City Council on the 15th; it doesn't take place until the 24th. I understand they want to raise awareness--it just seems strange to wait for such an event, not knowing what may happen in the meantime or how urgent it is. If it's so urgent, why not hold a raising awareness event ASAP? I'm not implying anything about anyone. It just seems off. It doesn't make sense to me.

https://www.facebook.com/FindSherri/posts/1876913612542350

http://www.redding.com/news/local/c...99-a085-013e-e053-0100007f7ab5-401419515.html

I don't remember that. Were they ever found? The first thought that came to my mind when I heard about Sherri disappearing from Old Oregon Trail was Tera Smith. I know everyone suspected the martial arts instructor but this has me now thinking maybe he didn't have anything to do with it. The cases might not be related at all, it's just so strange that they would be the same age, they have similar looks and disappeared from the same road while out jogging.

Earlier in the Redding crime fb page I saw people discussing the suspect from that changing his name and moving to Hawaii but apparently he actually lives in Anderson and has the same name as his son. I didn't look it up though but the person seemed to know for sure. But I think this is someone else who did it and the other one but they just assumed it was that guy cause he was acting weird which was probably in fear of jail time for her age and his but I think whoever it was is someone they know or someone who sees her jogging and planned it out

Earlier I read some article about how they've served 20 search warrants and checked out either 400 or 900 tips but I've yet to hear anything else about the search warrants. Also I think this is someone in one of their inner circles who became obsessed and then they moved back and they had their chance hence the cops keeping details from everyone. This person I'm sure isn't a RSO or is someone who should be but hasn't been caught yet and who knew the public would go straight to suspecting a low life or RSO etc and not to someone in the inner circle.

Also as for the ransom what I find weirdest is say you're a rich person who has that much to give away to help a stranger rescue their wife who's also a stranger but yet you don't buy a phone with call waiting for the calls about it? That's weird to me cause even iPhones can be like a prepaid phone and I don't believe some rich person has money to give away but not enough to buy a good phone. Also the whole email being the same as the Sister's site is odd cause would she have an email that's for the site that's the name of it by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli