Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would be checking and rechecking and questioning neighbors to verify Sherri's whereabouts every single day ... to the point where she would feel the need to hide her phone and pretend to do things she is not doing? Because whoever would be doing that to ANYONE needs a psych eval ... and a restraining order.

...And there are people who need pysch evaluations and restraining orders. I've yet to see an explanation other than jogging for what she is supposed to have done for 3 hours nor have I heard anything about 3 hours being out of the ordinary while at the same time she's not described as a marathoner.

Based on Sherri's sister, who keeps clarifying that SHE is the official family spokesperson, it appears there is some conflict there.

Also, I don't understand why some people are so hung up on the fact that there were no witnesses to an abduction? Is there ever? I realize that in a few cases there is but the norm is that nobody saw anything..hence how they were able to be kidnapped.
Most abductions have no witnesses, but some things that stand out to me in this particular case -

1. The fact that PI Garcia looked around, spoke with people and made a comment that it was strange no one saw anything.

2. That she was last seen very close to where her phone was found.

Combine that with no security footage/no scent...it's odd, imo.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

...And there are people who need pysch evaluations and restraining orders. I've yet to see an explanation other than jogging for what she is supposed to have done for 3 hours nor have I heard anything about 3 hours being out of the ordinary while at the same time she's not described as a marathoner.

I'm really confused by your posts. Are you agreeing with the poster who said Sherri hides her phone all the time so she can't be tracked because someone is watching her???? I'm so lost and confused here ... am I speaking pig latin? Did I fall down the rabbit hole????

I'm really confused by your posts. Are you agreeing with the poster who said Sherri hides her phone all the time so she can't be tracked because someone is watching her???? I'm so lost and confused here ... am I speaking pig latin? Did I fall down the rabbit hole????
Lol...I needed that. I think we're in the same or adjacent rabbit holes.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I find the ransom reward interesting. Not many cases where a philanthropist offers a large amount of money for someone to be returned and the perp gets to walk away free. I'm starting to wonder if someone in the family had big money issues. If she somehow is returned before the reward expires, I will suspect it even more.

And mentioned before by other people, KP's step father to me seems off. Just how outspoken and involved he has been and not always on the same page as her family.

I find that ransom reward interesting also.
Guess we wait and see.

I like the step dad. I see nothing wrong with what he has been trying to do.
I think there are things her family might not want revealed at this time . And would rather have controlled of what is released.

To me that interview with her sis and sil was difficult to watch. They repeated over and over again. What a great mom she is
She is a super mom. It was uncomfortable IMO. I'm sure there was more to say about her than that.
I hope she is found.

We don't know who dropped the kids off at the day care do we?

I'm lurking in the rabbit hole with you. I'm completely lost and confused about what most people think happened. Maybe we need a poll thread for this case. Is that allowed? I guess the list of 15 possibilities from the first page is a sort of poll but I'm not ready to choose one yet. I'm still too :confused:

I am that poster, so unsurprising, I have a tendency to agree with myself. I'm open to any number of theories, especially since what could have happened can vary greatly depending on the veracity of the sightings. As to whether you've fallen down a rabbit hole, go ask Alice, I think she'll know.

I have never seen a ransom or reward fund work to return a missing person in the US, that I can think of anyway.

The only way I see such a thing working is if the family knows who took her a d that money would be an incentive to return her.

But honestly if she was abducted, I,would be shocked if she is still alive. It is going on three weeks.

This may be slightly off topic,but... while I understand there is a account set up to help find Sherri, I have noticed the total amount needed to reach goal has actually increased a few times. Does this only happen when someone does a chargeback on a credit card or does it also happen when money is withdrawn? I ask because I've noticed the total number of donors has only ever went down by 1, which seemed odd, but then I noticed it stated at the bottom "Please note that Keith's sister, (snipped), is withdrawing the funds from this campaign."

Anyone familiar with the process?

And, yes, I've been paying attention to it because a hoax was my initial thought with her disappearance and it's still up there swirling around in my mind.

I am that poster, so unsurprising, I have a tendency to agree with myself. I'm open to any number of theories, especially since what could have happened can vary greatly depending on the veracity of the sightings. As to whether you've fallen down a rabbit hole, go ask Alice, I think she'll know.

Alice says she doesn't understand pig latin ... but she does want to know who dropped the kids off at daycare.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

This may be slightly off topic,but... while I understand there is a account set up to help find Sherri, I have noticed the total amount needed to reach goal has actually increased a few times. Does this only happen when someone does a chargeback on a credit card or does it also happen when money is withdrawn? I ask because I've noticed the total number of donors has only ever went down by 1, which seemed odd, but then I noticed it stated at the bottom "Please note that Keith's sister, (snipped), is withdrawing the funds from this campaign."

Anyone familiar with the process?

And, yes, I've been paying attention to it because a hoax was my initial thought with her disappearance and it's still up there swirling around in my mind.

I think people are confusing this acct with the reward. Sherri's initial reward was 10K..then it was upped to 50K because family put up another 40K. The is TOTALLY separate. The that has raised around 50K is going directly to HIS sister Suzanne. It expressly states that. It is NOT being used as reward money! So Suzanne has been making withdrawals and will continue to do so I assume.

Alice says she doesn't understand pig latin ... but she does want to know who dropped the kids off at daycare.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

I'm very curious about any solid sighting - like dropping kids off at daycare - as right now the whole day is potentially a blank slate.

I think people are confusing this acct with the reward. Sherri's initial reward was 10K..then it was upped to 50K because family put up another 40K. The is TOTALLY separate. The that has raised around 50K is going directly to HIS sister Suzanne. It expressly states that. It is NOT being used as reward money! So Suzanne has been making withdrawals and will continue to do so I assume.

Actually that's not what it says. To quote from one of their updates: "To answer Beck Erz, the funds will be used in any means necessary for the family to find and bring Sherri home."
'Any means necessary' would include a ransom/reward/etc.

Actually that's not what it says. To quote from one of their updates: "To answer Beck Erz, the funds will be used in any means necessary for the family to find and bring Sherri home."
'Any means necessary' would include a ransom/reward/etc.

I respectfully beg to differ. Semantics. This fund is not being used for reward money and is NOT part of the 50K being offered at this time. They are SEPARATE things. Idc if they are using this to "gofundthemselves". I assume people still need money when they're not working, they need money to hire PI's, print fliers, take out ads, arrange things, etc. I would hope that everytime Suzanne has taken money out, it was used for one of the above but if it wasn't? Idc about that either. I don't give to funds like this. I give to actual reward funds that are stated that way. Whatever they want to do with money that people donate to them is within their rights. There really is no way to "oversee" such a thing which is why I don't give to these kinds of funds.

It's unclear whether Sherri turned right or left on Casa Drive when she went jogging, so it's not definitive that she was ever on Old Oregon Trail. Regardless, the spot where she would be most vulnerable to an abductor would seem to be in front of the mailbox cluster at the intersection of Sunrise and Old Oregon Trail. An abductor wouldn't look suspicious or out of place to her as he pretended to be checking his mail with his vehicle right there with the door open, the engine running, and parked facing Old Oregon Trail for a quick exit. The fact that her phone and earbuds were found there would seem to bolster that likelihood.

Other than Sherri's husband who was the last person to be in contact with her either in person, email, phone?

It's unclear whether Sherri turned right or left on Casa Drive when she went jogging, so it's not definitive that she was ever on Old Oregon Trail. Regardless, the spot where she would be most vulnerable to an abductor would seem to be in front of the mailbox cluster at the intersection of Sunrise and Old Oregon Trail. An abductor wouldn't look suspicious or out of place to her as he pretended to be checking his mail with his vehicle right there with the door open, the engine running, and parked facing Old Oregon Trail for a quick exit. The fact that her phone and earbuds were found there would seem to bolster that likelihood.

Agree. The person could have even dropped a bunch of "mail" and as she stopped to help him pick it up, he subdued her somehow. I think stranger abduction is the most likely scenario in this case and that is terrifying.

I'm just thinking what case has someone been returned to their family for ransom money? I can't think of one in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni