Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Now I'm feeling a little naive for thinking it's probably some pervert who just wanted to kidnap and rape a pretty young woman.
That's the simplest explanation for her disappearance so probably the correct one.

So many things about this ransom situation have made the eyebrows fly right off my face.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yes. I seriously do wonder if someone close arranged this and through their network was able to get an anonymous donor who hired a negotiator to arrange for a reward and immunity. It would be bizarre but this whole scenario is bizarre to begin with. KP has been cleared as a POI but that is the only person I've heard LE say is officially cleared. If by Wednesday nobody has come forth, then I'll lean towards an abduction by a stranger or known stalker for other reasons.

I saw on one of the KRCR news stories (on tv) I think it was either the sister or SIL say she was training for the CASA superhero race coming up soon. It's a race quite known in this area helping to support and raise awareness of abused children.
I think the race was held Saturday, November 5, 2016

http://run4casa.com/redding/
Redding Race Information
11/5/16

Me too. And not the least of which is how odd it is that he's in town for a business trip and once the trip is over and he leaves town (presumedly soon) the deal is off.

I find that to be a really very very strange condition to put on a reward.

..."less than 100 hours", to be exact!

So very odd!

So pretty much what we have as facts can be construed to fit any theory. (Pick one). Except aliens. I'm voting against aliens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me too. And not the least of which is how odd it is that he's in town for a business trip and once the trip is over and he leaves town (presumedly soon) the deal is off.

I find that to be a really very very strange condition to put on a reward.

Not necessarily. It is putting time pressure to accept the deal. Step up and resolve. Actually, a shrewd tactic.

I doubt anyone will step forward. That would be foolish. Plus, I don't think SP is alive anymore, sadly. :(

I was just wondering about something like this last night.

I was wondering when Sherri left redding and when she moved back? If recently returned I was wondering if it could have been someone who used to obsess on her for one reason or another and found out she was back.

I dunno, just another possible scenario.

Yes, and thank you for asking. From the beginning I have wanted to know when they returned to the area, but can't get an answer. Something I read leads me to believe they returned fairly recently. I have long questioned if someone from her past rekindled an interest in her (or Keith) for whatever reason...resentment, jealousy, infatuation, ongoing civil or personal feud, etc......and has acted upon it.
Also, I wonder why they left the area originally.

So pretty much what we have as facts can be construed to fit any theory. (Pick one). Except aliens. I'm voting against aliens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
How about sinkhole or creepy clowns?

Not necessarily. It is putting time pressure to accept the deal. Step up and resolve. Actually, a shrewd tactic.

Tactic, yes..."shrewd", not sure...it keeps "sliding" (time-wise)...let's hope for an outcome, nonetheless

I don't think there is some mysterious stranger in town offering up rewards, I think it is something cooked up by Cameron Gamble who has talked other Bethel Church biggies into financing it. His 'bio' reads to me as larger than life. There is no evidence online in the form of msm articles documenting what he claims as his exploits. I think he is a 'pretender'.

I thought the same. I'm also going to go ahead and say I am shocked that if she was such a runner, into races, regular jogger as people keep claiming, why didn't she have "pins" about that on her Pinterest? The only workout health things I saw were yoga related. She seemed fairly involved in finding various tips and ideas for a variety of topics from crafts to vacations to her alter ego, but nothing on running?

It's possible to have private boards with private pins, though, so it may very well be a non-issue.

But according to CG himself this isn't a hostage-for-ransom situation but instead an abduction situation where they're trying to convert it into a hostage-for-ransom situation. An abductor who didn't set out for money can resolve it in ways that you do not want.

Yes, and thank you for asking. From the beginning I have wanted to know when they returned to the area, but can't get an answer. Something I read leads me to believe they returned fairly recently. I have long questioned if someone from her past rekindled an interest in her (or Keith) for whatever reason...resentment, jealousy, infatuation, ongoing civil or personal feud, etc......and has acted upon it.
Also, I wonder why they left the area originally.

If you recall, SP formerly worked with AT&T, I believe...maybe a "down-size" in their way of life lead them to live at KP parent's home...JMO...

I am not too sure of this position being "former"...so sorry...

So many things about this ransom situation have made the eyebrows fly right off my face.

Same. My current thinking is the only going on is someone wanting to be a hero, but that's subject to change.

If you recall, SP formerly worked with AT&T, I believe...maybe a "down-size" in their way of life lead them to live at KP parent's home...JMO...
Where's the closest AT&T? San Jose? Sacramento? Eureka?

I don't think there is some mysterious stranger in town offering up rewards, I think it is something cooked up by Cameron Gamble who has talked other Bethel Church biggies into financing it. His 'bio' reads to me as larger than life. There is no evidence online in the form of msm articles documenting what he claims as his exploits. I think he is a 'pretender'.

Everything about him and his organization makes me think he inserted himself into this. It happened in his city, right in his lap as it were, and he jumped on it. If he could really do this and had these resources available why, like you said, is there no evidence anywhere? All the missing cases we follow here and afaik we've never seen him step up and rescue anyone?

I don't think Cameron has anything to do with her disappearance

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

The supposed ransom is subject to expire the day before Thanksgiving...(and Black Friday for anyone who feels that's a holiday all on its own)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801