Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said the dogs didn't pick up on any scent - how does that compute with her running in the area frequently and some of her belongings actually being out there? Can we really leave stuff along the road or trail and it not have a scent? And has it been confirmed that KP picked up the phone when he found it? Or did he leave it alone for LE?
That has bothered me from the start. It makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Do we know if cell phone was cracked or broken when found? Maybe the condition would help indicate if it was thrown from a vehicle, just thrown down from her body, or planted?
We do not know.

That has bothered me from the start. It makes no sense.

I can't remember now, but how many scent dogs did they use? Just one or were there multiple all not tracking a scent?

Someone had posted a couple threads back that actual cadaver dogs are more accurate. Have to search to find a link.

I personally don't think she left on her own- I know there are cases where mothers do- but I don't know doesn't feel like that to me. IMO. Would love to be wrong! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jumping back in with your post because I essentially agree. Wonder if she left her passport?

I left the site when the gift package was IMO overly discussed - pillow which might have opened itself or a gift discovered and peeked at by a curious 4 year old & left discarded.

When I returned the thread was shutdown. Anyone, correct me where I am wrong, please. We know nothing about Sherri Graeff, except she was divorced once and some vague dubious references. Where was she from 2001 - 2009? I don't mean location, I mean where was her life directed? In many missing cases, friends and relatives are discussing "what a great hockey player they were" or showing videos of a younger person dancing, etc... There is no history for SG that I have seen. No typical SM. Share, please, if I missed it.

Seems like her life began when she married KP. Seems like she re-invented herself or found herself, JMO. Thereby, for me this means I cannot discount that she might have left, if only for a short time. The SP I see tends toward OCD (not meaning this as a diagnosis or a clinically), just saying that the most common reference to her is "supermom" and the limited SM accounts for her are fun but extreme.

Thoughts, anyone?

Sherri get home safe.

Okay, I haul this out twice a day; here 'tis for the night shift, comrades.

(Stagehand somewhat wearily hauls it out again.)

So what happened, ya think? List your top 3 or 5 or dozen, in order. No. 2 pencil.

Possibilities

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Murdered by known person; jog a red herring
.6. Hit by car; driver took body
.7. Suicide
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space aliens
14. Crazy clowns

Opinion-shift? This is free; do it again.

coming out of :lurk: mode - I say #4...

I still think the day care thing was a part of the plan.
I am not so sure they went there on a regular basis.
This (to me) is important information.

From day one I felt she put the kids in the day care (without hubby's knowledge) and had something she had planNed for that day. Could she have take off sure.

I also think the pillow fits in I believe it was a message to her husband. Or a clue.
Might explain the low life comment.

So either she was abducted by someone and murdered .

Or she ran away with someone.

Remember Kelly Bordeaux?

In order to get a search warrant, you need probable cause that a crime was committed and that items relating to the crime will be found in the search area.

Owners can give permission for LE to search, and then you don't need a warrant.

Did SP return to a former lifestyle? Is that what the family would call "abduction"? Is that why they would plead to have her released? Is that why "she could be anywhere"? Is that why her mother was "mad"? And why the pastor prayed for a "change of heart"?

Change your heart, Sherri.

Jmo
I think there has been alot of things left unsaid here. We will never figure out what
Happened cause we do t know any facts.

The Sheriff never gave a description of her car or asked anyone if they saw her driving. Why would it be assumed she didn't drive that morning? If she took the kids to daycare she could have texted KP about lunch so she would be back on time or needed to get something from a store. She could have stopped to get the mail, (maybe yesterdays even) and the phone fell.
I think MissGulfSouth said she has found several.

She drives home and never makes it inside. Maybe stopped by someone she would trust, a casual neighbor, etc. who forces her into a car.

All conjecture but no morning timeline bugs me to no end.

Okay, I haul this out twice a day; here 'tis for the night shift, comrades.

(Stagehand somewhat wearily hauls it out again.)

So what happened, ya think? List your top 3 or 5 or dozen, in order. No. 2 pencil.

Possibilities

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Murdered by known person; jog a red herring
.6. Hit by car; driver took body
.7. Suicide
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space aliens
14. Crazy clowns

Opinion-shift? This is free; do it again.

No opinion changes. 2 or 4. Maybe 3.

The Sheriff never gave a description of her car or asked anyone if they saw her driving. Why would it be assumed she didn't drive that morning? If she took the kids to daycare she could have texted KP about lunch so she would be back on time or needed to get something from a store. She could have stopped to get the mail, (maybe yesterdays even) and the phone fell.

She drives home and never makes it inside. Maybe stopped by someone she would trust, a casual neighbor, etc. who forces her into a car.

Good point. I haven't seen any mention of her driving, but surely she had to be in the car at some point to bring the kids to day care.

That does open up more possibilities of what happened....and I would like to limit possibilities by this point in the case! Ugh....where are you, Sherri?

jmo

Do we know if cell phone was cracked or broken when found? Maybe the condition would help indicate if it was thrown from a vehicle, just thrown down from her body, or planted?

:welcome:

Besides this Ransom video, things seem fairly quiet. Interested in seeing the police logs from the weekend and also have a feeling something may come out this week. Will something else be released about the follow up to this video plea? If nobody contacted them, do they just let it fade away with no word or try something else? So puzzled by all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been skimming these on occasion and last I saw of anything SP related was 11/19 and there hasn't been any follow up on it.

If sherri wasn't the one that dropped off the kids at daycare that morning. We have no idea when she was actually last seen.

Besides this Ransom video, things seem fairly quiet. Interested in seeing the police logs from the weekend and also have a feeling something may come out this week. Will something else be released about the follow up to this video plea? If nobody contacted them, do they just let it fade away with no word or try something else? So puzzled by all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been skimming these logs on occasion and last I saw of anything SP related was 11/19 but there hasn't been any follow up on it.

If sherri wasn't the one that dropped off the kids at daycare that morning. We have no idea when she was actually last seen.

Yes, I would like to know who (outside the family members) last saw her. Not to say anything about the husband, who has been cleared, but it would be helpful to confirm the timeline.

I still think the day care thing was a part of the plan.
I am not so sure they went there on a regular basis.
This (to me) is important information.

From day one I felt she put the kids in the day care (without hubby's knowledge) and had something she had planNed for that day. Could she have take off sure.

Agree that the day care is important to the timeline.
However the early reports (see thread #1) say that was one of her routines. But there is nothing about that day routine.
The hub indicated he was worried when he arrived home and no one was there.
So who picked up the kids? Reported that the family had them.
How did they know to pick them up, unless that was routine? And why did KP not know they were with family earlier?
Strange

I said I found several what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members