Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone, new here..
it is rather strange that any current pics of her are hard to come by. where can we find those?

New thing! rank items in order of least likely (9) to most likely (1).

1.___Kidnapped; ransom will be paid.
2.___Abducted; will come home alive.
3.___Abducted; will not come home alive.
4.___Will be found to have had amnesia.
5.___Hoax involving SP, those close to her.
6.___Left willingly; those close to her don't know.
7.___Murdered; the jog was a red herring all along.
8.___Hit by car while jogging; driver disposed of body.
9.___Committed suicide.

# 1 9
#2 9
#3 2
#4 9
#5 2
#6 2
#7 5
#8 9
#9 2

As you can see, can't make up my mind

9.___Committed suicide.

1.__no_Kidnapped; ransom will be paid.
2.__6_Abducted; will come home alive.
3.__1_Abducted; will not come home alive.
4.__no_Will be found to have had amnesia.
5.__3_Hoax involving SP, those close to her.
6.__5_Left willingly; those close to her don't know.
7.__2_Murdered; the jog was a red herring all along.
8.__no_Hit by car while jogging; driver disposed of body.
9.__4_Committed suicide.

I ranked them in order. The "no" means I don't consider these as possibilities.

jmopinion, subject to change.

seriously! If I ever went missing based off my Pinterest boards people would be looking for 2 ton woman, wearing 15,000 dollar boots, with a sailors mouth. Bottom line...we know nothing, we can only assume she went for a jog, all we know is her phone was found on the side of the road.
I was just about to say something similar. Note to self - never disappear under any circumstances.

1._9__Kidnapped; ransom will be paid.
2._4__Abducted; will come home alive.
3._ 1__Abducted; will not come home alive.
4._8__Will be found to have had amnesia.
5._6__Hoax involving SP, those close to her.
6._3__Left willingly; those close to her don't know.
7._2__Murdered; the jog was a red herring all along.
8._7__Hit by car while jogging; driver disposed of body.
9._5__Committed suicide.

That's how some people handle stress/strong emotion. My ex used to get angry at me for joking around when I shouldn't have but it is just a coping mechanism.

There's that comment again that's been bugging me. Comment about SP texting KP asking whether he'd be home for lunch. KP said early in the investigation that he didn't take his personal phone into work and that he did not see that text about lunch until later in the day. Wouldn't a wife know her husband didn't take his personal phone into work...in case of emergency, etc. Sometimes I dwell too much on little things but this one has stuck in my head!

There's that comment again that's been bugging me. Comment about SP texting KP asking whether he'd be home for lunch. KP said early in the investigation that he didn't take his personal phone into work and that he did not see that text about lunch until later in the day. Wouldn't a wife know her husband didn't take his personal phone into work...in case of emergency, etc. Sometimes I dwell too much on little things but this one has stuck in my head!

He wasn't allowed the phone while actually working in a customer's home, is what I understand. Perhaps she was assuming he would get the text in between work sites.

IDK, of course.

I don't see any problem with this.
He said he didn't take his phone into the job.
She would have no way of knowing how long he would be "in" a job, could be all day . could be fifteen minutes
My theory is she would text, knowing he would reply when he was able

The discussion about that text takes up about 35% of the first six threads... (Totally just made up that number. My point is, there are dozens - possibly hundreds, not kidding - of comments discussing it, over and over again. I believe that even on these particularly crazy threads we could come to the conclusion that it was a perfectly acceptable thing to do.)

My current thought is that she was either abducted by a stranger, and in that case is still alive, or she was murdered by someone she knew and was hidden very well because it was pre-meditated. If she was abducted by a stranger, and murdered, I think her body would have been found by now.

My current thought is that she was either abducted by a stranger, and in that case is still alive, or she was murdered by someone she knew and was hidden very well because it was pre-meditated. If she was abducted by a stranger, and murdered, I think her body would have been found by now.

One would certainly think so, but we have case after case on WS where we believe someone is missing, believed to be murdered, and no body has been found. Sierra Lamar and ZuZu Verk are two that come to mind.

hi everyone, new here..
it is rather strange that any current pics of her are hard to come by. where can we find those?

Welcome to WS. You've asked a great question. Hope the links below will help.

Here is her Missing Person Info from the CA DOJ.
I think the Photo with blue background is her DMV Photo.
http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/detail.asp?FCN=5401630800057

All of the links below have the same recent full face photo of her smiling.

NamUs has a recent photo
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/35943/0/

Case Report - NamUs MP # 35943
Same recent full face photo at this link
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/35943

Same recent full face photo at this link
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/photos/full/68320

3 questions I'm hoping WS can answer:

1) <modsnip>
2). Did (when) K and S leave Redding after their marriage? If so, when did they return to live there? I am thoroughly confused about this.

3). Do Sherri's parents still live in Redding? I know the sister lives in Chico, and other posters have said the parents live in Las Vegas.

9.___Committed suicide.

#1 #1
#2 #4
#3 #2
#4 #3
#5 #8
#6 #5
#7 #7
#8 #9
#9 #6 but suspect

Kara Kapowski

One would certainly think so, but we have case after case on WS where we believe someone is missing, believed to be murdered, and no body has been found. Sierra Lamar and ZuZu Verk are two that come to mind.

This thread is closed for review. Take this break to catch your breath, check on your other cases and collect yourselves.

Speculation about the case BASED ON KNOWN FACTS is fine.

Discussing one another is not.

Circular debate and speculation that is not based in fact will get this thread nowhere fast.

If you feel a post is out of line or against the rules please alert on it by clicking the little red triangular button in its lower left corner. Briefly state what you feel is wrong with it, submit and then proceed to scroll and roll right past it.

This thread is now open. Please post respectfully agreeing to disagree if need be.

tlcya

9.___Committed suicide.

1.___Abducted; will not come home alive.
2.___Murdered; the jog was a red herring all along.
3___Committed suicide.

4.___Left willingly; those close to her don't (didn't) know. <-- I think they suspect
5.___Abducted; will come home alive
6.___Hoax involving SP, those close to her.

7.___Kidnapped; ransom will be paid.
9.___Will be found to have had amnesia.

First three are based on numbers and likelihood, second three are just my gut feelings, final three are possible but I will be shocked.

FIL has new post that is being covered by the media:
"The deadline given by the generous anonymous donor who is willing to pay a ransom for Sherri and who has hired the hostage negotiator is fast approaching," reads a Facebook post from Rod Rodriguez, who has identified himself as father-in-law of both Papini and her husband, Keith. "You, Sherri's abductor, should know that after this offer expires we, the family and friends of Sherri Papini, will refocus our efforts entirely on rewards for YOUR APPREHENSION AND CONVICTION."
http://www.redding.com/news/local/P...-well-use-the-money-to-get-you-402495816.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks