Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the Major Crimes Division be investigating this if she left voluntarily? I don't believe so.

**Update-Sherri Papini Located***

Missing Person-Sherri Papini

Sherri Papini who was reported missing on November 2, 2016, has been located out of the area. She is safe, in stable condition and receiving medical clearance at an undisclosed hospital. She has been reunited with her husband, Keith. Detectives from the Major Crimes Unit are currently interviewing Sherri Papini.

The Shasta County Sheriff’s Office will hold a news conference today, Thursday, November 24, 2016, at 2pm. The news conference will be held at the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office, 300 Park Marina Circle, Redding, CA.

The Sheriff’s Office is requesting the media not contact the Keith Papini and his family and more information will follow at the news conference. This is an on going critical investigation and we asking for the media’s cooperation. Please be patient as we do not want to compromise the investigation and more details will follow at the 2pm news conference.

Lieutenant Anthony Bertain
Major Crimes Unit
Shasta County Sheriff’s Office
(530) 245-6148
11/24/16, 1000 hours
16-40875

https://www.facebook.com/1527637610...637610823075/1744507695802731/?type=3&theater

A critical investigation instead of criminal one... Seems they're still trying to get to the truth of the matter.

So -- how much will we be told about what really transpired? She's back, she's safe; are we owed a detailed explanation?

Would the Major Crimes Division be investigating this if she left voluntarily? I don't believe so.

Possibly until she told them she left willingly(if she did)
They would have to close the investigation.

If she was abducted and got away.. she would have a lot of information
It would be a long interview IMO

So -- how much will we be told about what really transpired? She's back, she's safe; are we owed a detailed explanation?
No, we invested in this on our own. We are owed nothing. But I'd like to know!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I don't think we will hear much if it was a voluntary act.
If it was an abduction, we may be told as there would be a manhunt

So, we don't know for sure yet, but here is the narrative I have had in mind....

Sherri is at home wrapping her Christmas presents and becomes overwhelmed. She just doesn't want to do this anymore. She decides to go far a walk.

On her walk she decides she just has to get away. She needs some time alone. She decides to head into the woods. She tosses her phone so nobody will follow.

And then... she just keeps walking.

I have to wonder, though, where was she staying? I sure hope some old friend isn't in big trouble for helping her.

---

There's always been this nagging feeling, though, that it could have been planned and a friend could have picked her up from the house. But why would she be wrapping presents if she expected a friend to pick her up? It seems highly unlikely.

How did she get to the location she was found at, if no one took or helped her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Escaped or let go?

I think she was held a la KB(Kohlhepp) AH(Kibby)

I thought it was my imagination and my instincts could be off base, I have good reason right now to no think like normal.

I think this may be what happened and I think the ransom malarkey may have actually helped.

:scared:

Stranger than fiction

I've a feeling this will all just fade fade fade away, along with any detailed information.

Compare the announcement of KB being found on Todd Kohlhepp's property with the announcement from LE in this case.

I don't believe there was an abduction at this point. They will investigate all avenues, obviously. But the announcement doesn't sound TO ME that they have located her, or saved her from an abduction.

ALL IMO MOO JMO etc etc :)

As much a we WANT to know because we have spent time on her thread, we aren't owed anything except that she is safe.

I imagine those that went looking for her or donated money might feel otherwise, perhaps even those on the thread that spent time looking up info as well.

IMOO.

Please do not post rumors regarding where she was located or the circumstances.

If you can't provide a LE or MSM link, you can't post it.

Great news!
Boy was I wrong. I need to sharpen my sleuthing skills.

Escaped or let go?

I think she was held a la KB(Kohlhepp) AH(Kibby)

I thought it was my imagination and my instincts could be off base, I have good reason right now to no think like normal.

I think this may be what happened and I think the ransom malarkey may have actually helped.

:scared:

Stranger than fiction

Interesting how we both referenced TK and KB in opposite opinions! Ha! Just goes to show how bl**dy crazy this whole case is!!

I need a lie down.

#1. Hoax involving multiple parties
#2. Abduction; ransom paid
#3. Abduction: let go or escaped
#4. Wilfuly left, wilfully returned

_____ Fill in the blank

#1 that's going to try to be masked as a #2 or #4...but will really be #1.

Not us (here) but if they want one, and this was of her own doing, California taxpayers should certainly be entitled to an explanation.

Interesting how we both referenced TK and KB in opposite opinions! Ha! Just goes to show how bl**dy crazy this whole case is!!

I need a lie down.

Haha me too chick.

I may be way off, I'm honestly just going with a gut feeling. It does not remind me of KB/TK, it is reminding me of AH/NK.

*Disclaimer* I have a lot of gut missing so it's prone to failing ;)

We don't 100% know what happened here yet.

However, in cases where it was a personal crisis, this is typically the end. It is now considered a private matter. LE will give virtually nothing in the way of details. The family may or may not give some details, but typically will not say much either. After reporting that she was found the media will completely abandon the story.

I'm just ELATED that she was found safe. The last case I followed closely they found a body and it was hard to take.

I'm going to be a little less elated if this was a hoax, though...

this doesnt suprise me at all.

i legitimately expected things to end up this way.

thats all...

I am just really glad Sherri is still alive and her children still have a mum. Thank you to everyone here for their dedication to Sherri's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper