GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for the tip, Garden.
I watched as much as I could before I felt it was wasting my life.

Keith is just so obsequious, it got me thinking....
Either he's a genuine patsy, or he's playing some Jedi warrior, mind-frick, 3-dimensional chess with Sheri - gradually, ever so slowly and strategically setting her up to be hoisted on her own petard well down the road.
If it's the latter - It was beautiful and I say well done, my brother. Respect.
OTOH, just thinking - if Keith really is so naive/gullible, could maybe even be considered weak by some, then that might cause some women to "kick over the traces", so to speak. I believe it might drive me to do something drastic (but definitely not on the same scale as Sherri.)

Either he's a genuine patsy, or he's playing some Jedi warrior, mind-frick, 3-dimensional chess with Sheri - gradually, ever so slowly and strategically setting her up to be hoisted on her own petard well down the road.

She loved every moment of it. She was just soaking it in. So gross. She is such a Munchausen type IMO. Loves the drama. Loves playing the victim. Loves the attention.

Me too, I watched about 25 min’s & she totally annoyed me. She’s so fos & absolutely phony & putting on such an act. So affectionate & solicitous to Keith it makes me want to hurl. I can’t watch anymore!

Lol, how about her “signature” move of putting her knees up to her chest when confronted with the truth. I think the detective described it as making herself small. I’d add also to look vulnerable. I wonder if she practiced it?

Me too, I watched about 25 min’s & she totally annoyed me. She’s so fos & absolutely phony & putting on such an act. So affectionate & solicitous to Keith it makes me want to hurl. I can’t watch anymore!
In the past, I believe Sherri has accused her husband of being abusive ?
Wonder what's going through his mind ?

Feel bad for anyone innocent who was dragged into this charade, esp. the kids.
M00.

In the past, I believe Sherri has accused her husband of being abusive ?
Wonder what's going through his mind ?

Feel bad for anyone innocent who was dragged into this charade, esp. the kids.
M00.
Imo, Keith did it exactly right. He asked the investigators immediately what he needed to do to insure that his children would be kept away from that woman. He put aside his own hurt and shock and instead thought about the well-being of his kids.

Something that SP never did or apparently even considered. SP is all about SP. Gross.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back