Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #1 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said Sierra wanted to stay with dad when mom moved. Mom wanted her to move with her.

Friend on now. Not dating anyone that the friend knew about. Few girls didn't like her but nothing big. No reason to runaway. Always happy. Music/dance was everything to her.

I wonder if mom moved in with the boyfriend and Sierra didn't like him.

Mark Klass says Sierra had the same routine everyday. Easy for someone to stalk her.

Sheriff says no one cleared. Air operations up, looking in old bldgs., looking at all RSO ... team looking at that (through a grant) talking and casting a broader net. In the area there are 267 RSO.

I notice that it is STILL not mentioned who,if anyone, was at the house that morning ... MOO. Where is this child ???

My CPU died a few mins ago ugh. On my iPad.

This episode IMHO is very important to rewatch. I'm not sure the transcript will have video clips in it.

Out of moms mouth in short clip she responds to the question when did you last see her. At 6 am is answer.

Sheriff says they don't know if she left house for sure.

Mom says in video clip that Sierra texted a friend at 7:11 and left house at 7:15. Mom last saw her at 6 am.

I'm very troubled by the info in this episode. Have to rewatch this one and make notes for sure!

I notice that it is STILL not mentioned who,if anyone, was at the house that morning ... MOO. Where is this child ???

Yep. Now said there is no forced entry, but Sheriff believes she did leave. Dog not finding her scent past the driveway is being taken along with the weather = windy, wet, etc. as not conclusive.

I think she got into a car at the end of the driveway, for whatever reason or by whatever method. I don't think they will find her close to the phone...I think the phone was tossed, by her or someone else, for that very reason, to not be able to track her.

Mom also said when she last saw her at 6 am that it was a loving exchange. Mom been officially cleared?

This episode IMHO is very important to rewatch. I'm not sure the transcript will have video clips in it.

Out of moms mouth in short clip she responds to the question when did you last see her. At 6 am is answer.

Mom says in video clip that Sierra texted a friend at 7:11 and left house at 7:15. Mom last saw her at 6 am.

I'm very troubled by the info in this episode. Have to rewatch this one and make notes for sure!

I figured something happened with you since you quit typing. I tried to take over as best I could.

I agree .... great show about this missing girl. Reporter asked some great questions and that is normally not the case.

Mom also said when she last saw her at 6 am that it was a loving exchange. Mom been officially cleared?

Lady sheriff said no one was cleared but mom, dad and mom's bf have been cooperating and helping find Sierra.

It is interesting isn't it Kat. It is the most important point of Sierra's disappearance and yet it is the most muddled. I would think the mom would state it clearly, what she actually saw and what she is speculating.

Also, can I say it is a pleasure to actually listen to a host that asks succinct questions and let's the people actually answer. Good job Rita!

I think she got into a car at the end of the driveway, for whatever reason or by whatever method. I don't think they will find her close to the phone...I think the phone was tossed, by her or someone else, for that very reason, to not be able to track her.

Profiler said IF she was abducted then the perp is very experienced since the phone was tossed within 2 minutes.

It is interesting isn't it Kat. It is the most important point of Sierra's disappearance and yet it is the most muddled. I would think the mom would state it clearly, what she actually saw and what she is speculating.

Also, can I say it is a pleasure to actually listen to a host that asks succinct questions and let's the people actually answer. Good job Rita!

AND no screaming. lol

I think my CPU is infected by my youngest with something ransom. I'll work on it later. The coverage was really good I agree! I am running errands now but I will sit down with notepad to watch rerun of it here for sure if I'm back in time.

This is crazy. It must be reporting. I did see a video of the mom saying she left at 715am. Is her mom just assuming? First her mom wasn't home had already gone to work, then another article says she was home and saw her leave. LE just stated that no one saw her leave and they have no idea if she ever did leave her house.

Maybe it was moms bf that saw her leave, though I don't know why they would not just say so if that were the case.

BEST question asked was: is the sheriff checking what other cell phones pinged off the EXACT tower when Sierra was on her cell that a.m. Sheriff said they were.

I had no clue they could even do that!!

Yep. Now said there is no forced entry, but Sheriff believes she did leave. Dog not finding her scent past the driveway is being taken along with the weather = windy, wet, etc. as not conclusive.

Either a) lousy luck or b) a hound with a good nose... I'm thinking it's b)....MOO

Either a) lousy luck or b) a hound with a good nose... I'm thinking it's b)....MOO

One of the many things I've learned from the great posters here at WS (Oriah and other SAR posters) is it all depends on the dogs and who trained them.

I know I have read on other threads that dogs can pick up the most recent scent, even if it is place the person has been many time. Mostly, I tend to believe the dogs.

i heard them say on NG that they "know" she left the house because the doors were locked.

also - there was a good pic of the house on NG (front view). it's a longer driveway than i was imagining and it looks like a pretty large yard. does anyone have a screen shot of it? i'd like to look again and see if there were a lot of hiding places. im getting the feeling that someone was standing outside her house waiting for her to come out, snuck up behind her as she was walking down the driveway, covered her mouth, and got her into the car. could have been more than 1 person so she couldnt get out of the car while they went around to the drivers side to get back in the car. maybe she was trying to do something on her phone to alert someone and the abductor noticed and took the phone and threw it out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member