Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #1 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe from her tweets she was trying hard to fit into the new school.Talking smack and some nasty tweets.Acting like she didn't care about some things being said.I am concerned if any of the girls there had a grudge against her and retaliated.

A possible way to narrow things down, yes. But in a city, literally thousands of phones could be pinging of that same tower at any one time. In a smaller city or town, there may be only 1 or 2 tower that *everyones* phones ping to.

Sierra lives in the "boonies" from everything I've seen. JMO

I figured something happened with you since you quit typing. I tried to take over as best I could.

I agree .... great show about this missing girl. Reporter asked some great questions and that is normally not the case.

Kat and Ransom....Thank you sooooo much for transcribing NG! that helped us ALL!

I always admired transcribers, and then I tried it once, And now You have raised even higher in my eyes! I failed miserably when I tried.

I am getting the feeling mom is deflecting from the questions regarding the time line of that morning. when asked questions by a reporter in an earlier video..she replied something like "Many commuters. Have seen her at the bus stop a lot of times."

we are not getting a true firm answer about that morning! maybe mom is afraid Sierra had been getting rides from others for a while, and she wasn't aware of this.

I am not. Judging at all...I have had a teenager before... But that is the feeling I am getting.

JMO and MOO

A possible way to narrow things down, yes. But in a city, literally thousands of phones could be pinging of that same tower at any one time. In a smaller city or town, there may be only 1 or 2 tower that *everyones* phones ping to.

Morgan Hill especially that area is pretty rural. Not what most might consider a small town but much smaller than say San Jose or Fremont. Not sure how many cell towers there are but since it's so close to San Jose and there are lots of tech types who live down there and commute I would say there's probably more cell towers than the average rural small town.

Is dad a transient?

RSO are required to notify LE when they move. I wonder if the below statement is true.

The offense against her father is listed as "lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age." It does not list a date for the conviction. His address is listed as a hotel in Fremont, but people there said he has not lived there for months.
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Friends-Focus-of-Police-143507446.html

where can Sierra stay with dad? Prior address housed a SO, in addition to dad.
News reports that address is no longer his address. I found his address with other SO on Free White Pages. I would think that Internet website would be updated fairly often...but IDK.

JMO and MOO

Sierra did not live in the city of Morgan Hill but in an area that is not incorporated. She must have been in the boonies/rural area...drats! It is always harder to solve outside of a city. I don't have an address but I will look for one and see where the heck her house is...

Someone posted a pic looking toward her house from Monterey Hwy. I know that area well too & yes, it may be fairly quiet since it's far enough off the fwy.

Kat and Ransom....Thank you sooooo much for transcribing NG! that helped us ALL!

I always admired transcribers, and then I tried it once, And now You have raised even higher in my eyes! I failed miserably when I tried.

I am getting the feeling mom is deflecting from the questions regarding the time line of that morning. when asked questions by a reporter in an earlier video..she replied something like "Many commuters. Have seen her at the bus stop a lot of times."

we are not getting a true firm answer about that morning! maybe mom is afraid Sierra had been getting rides from others for a while, and she wasn't aware of this.

I am not. Judging at all...I have had a teenager before... But that is the feeling I am getting.

JMO and MOO

Thanks, but tonight's NG show dispelled lots of confusion for ME and Jmo. She was seen at the bus stop, many times, since she does it every day except the day she went poof.

When transcripts are up we will post them so all can read (and crossing my fingers the transcripts are accurate) or watch the rerun for yourself.

where can Sierra stay with dad? Prior address housed a SO, in addition to dad.
News reports that address is no longer his address. I found his address with other SO on Free White Pages. I would think that Internet website would be updated fairly often...but IDK.

JMO and MOO

Dad has visitation every weekend with his daughter = approved by court. Dad, mom and her bf are cooperating (per lady Sheriff tonight) and are helping to find their daughter.

I notice that it is STILL not mentioned who,if anyone, was at the house that morning ... MOO. Where is this child ???

Just a thought...was that "last" pic of Sierra sent to her mom via their phones...and THAT is the way mom "saw" her that morning....by phone pic and not face to face?
Where was mom?

Where does mom work, and what are her hours?

Has it been revealed what Sierra was wearing when she left the house?

Supposedly pink and black Juicy purse...possibly sweat shirt. But no one saw her leave (or so it seems right now, until another story comes along), so I don't think anyone knows. And they might only know about the purse because it is not at the home.

Freemont would be a preferred area for a teenager compared to where she was living in the rural area I see. I wonder how sad she was (if at all) to leave Fremont.

i heard them say on NG that they "know" she left the house because the doors were locked.

also - there was a good pic of the house on NG (front view). it's a longer driveway than i was imagining and it looks like a pretty large yard. does anyone have a screen shot of it? i'd like to look again and see if there were a lot of hiding places. im getting the feeling that someone was standing outside her house waiting for her to come out, snuck up behind her as she was walking down the driveway, covered her mouth, and got her into the car. could have been more than 1 person so she couldnt get out of the car while they went around to the drivers side to get back in the car. maybe she was trying to do something on her phone to alert someone and the abductor noticed and took the phone and threw it out the window.
Wondergirl gave us a GREAT map of Sierra's home, bus stop, and place where phone landed.
See page 8 Post # 176. You can use it as a walk through. I was able to see the house, driveway, dead end of the road, neighbors, etc.

Why can LE not clear up times, who saw her last, etc...? Seems that would be simple enough to do, some sources still say she left at 6am, was last seen by mom, others say mom left first, etc...good grief. If someone passed by at 7am, but hears she left at 6am, they might not think they could have seen anything of value, for example...JMO

On Free White Pages, I do not see anyone by the name of LaMar owning a house on Paquita Espagna Court. Could they be renting, or could the White Pages not have up-to-date info.?
Mom and Sierra and Rick moved in to that house in October, about 5 months ago.

I have the street listed on Zillow...picture is very clear of Paquita Espagna. Is this the street she lived on? Scroll down and you can see the entire street. Great visual.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/Paquita-Espana-Ct-Morgan-Hill-CA-95037/19843056_zpid/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya