Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #1 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have the occasional drivers come by, just looking at property,” said LaMar’s next-door neighbor Sydney Flores. He said he did not know the new neighbors well, and only saw them walking by or running for exercise every once in a while.
Neighbors on Paquita Espana Court and Dougherty Avenue described the area as quiet. Many of the residences are on large lots, and the area consists of open agricultural properties including the Grass Farm and several nurseries.

So this is a very rural area with not much traffic.

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news...cle_a324e816-722a-11e1-be6a-001a4bcf6878.html

Mark Klass says Sierra had the same routine everyday. Easy for someone to stalk her.

Sheriff says no one cleared. Air operations up, looking in old bldgs., looking at all RSO ... team looking at that (through a grant) talking and casting a broader net. In the area there are 267 RSO.

Wow. :what:

Sierra's mother has not been named a suspect. It is fine to discuss her in relation to this case (what she said, where she was, etc.). It is not okay to post her personal work information, especially if it has not been released via MSM. Sierra's mother is considered a victim at this point in time. If that status changes, of course things will open up a bit.

From WS rules and TOS:

Sleuthing family members that are not suspected of being involved in the crime or disappearance is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) [snip]. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This post is not targeting anyone in particular.

Sierra did not live in the city of Morgan Hill but in an area that is not incorporated. She must have been in the boonies/rural area...drats! It is always harder to solve outside of a city. I don't have an address but I will look for one and see where the heck her house is...
I have been trying to get the address in a myriad of ways. Try 45, 35, or 30 Paquita Espagna Court. According to Free White Pages, there are no Lamars who owns a house on this street, so they may be renting.

It is interesting isn't it Kat. It is the most important point of Sierra's disappearance and yet it is the most muddled. I would think the mom would state it clearly, what she actually saw and what she is speculating.

Also, can I say it is a pleasure to actually listen to a host that asks succinct questions and let's the people actually answer. Good job Rita!

BBM: Unfortunately, the longer I am at WS, and the more cases I follow, they ALL seem to follow this theme......muddled information, and/or conflicting statements for timelines or kerfuffled reporting....

JMO

I do believe from her tweets she was trying hard to fit into the new school.Talking smack and some nasty tweets.Acting like she didn't care about some things being said.I am concerned if any of the girls there had a grudge against her and retaliated.
That has crossed my mind as a possible scenario, too!

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Sorry about my previous posting.I should have known better.

BBM: Unfortunately, the longer I am at WS, and the more cases I follow, they ALL seem to follow this theme......muddled information, and/or conflicting statements for timelines or kerfuffled reporting....

JMO

yes, but out here, reporting is better than most. If you followed the Bobo Case in Tennessee, you would know what I mean...

LE has said they found the phone and are not hiding that fact..and for that I am grateful. I find LE much more open then in other parts of the country. LE and the public, both are more open. It isn't perfect but, to me, it is much better.

yes, but out here, reporting is better than most. If you followed the Bobo Case in Tennessee, you would know what I mean...

LE has said they found the phone and are not hiding that fact..and for that I am grateful.

Was it LE who found the phone, can't remember...

as per addy information , i just found this article. Hope there is a positive outcome

ierra Lamar, a 15-year-old sophomore, has been missing since 6 a.m. Friday when she left her home near the intersection of Dougherty and Palm avenues, west of Monterey Highway, according to sheriff's officials.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...s-father-is-registered-sex?source=most_viewed

I believe this is incorrect.

Her bus stop was at the intersection of Dougherty and Palm Avenues.

Her home was on Pasquita Espagna Court, which is a Dead End Road.

Very rural area, IMO.

I posted maps and links upthread. HTH

Dad has visitation every weekend with his daughter = approved by court. Dad, mom and her bf are cooperating (per lady Sheriff tonight) and are helping to find their daughter.
Thanks! and...Yes...but where would she and he stay? In other words...where does he live now? Someone asked if he was a transient. The address I found for him was supposedly a hotel or motel.
JMO

Sierra's mother has not been named a suspect. It is fine to discuss her in relation to this case (what she said, where she was, etc.). It is not okay to post her personal work information, especially if it has not been released via MSM. Sierra's mother is considered a victim at this point in time. If that status changes, of course things will open up a bit.

From WS rules and TOS:

Sleuthing family members that are not suspected of being involved in the crime or disappearance is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) [snip]. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This post is not targeting anyone in particular.

Sorry....my curiosity overcame me.:blushing:

I believe this is incorrect.

Her bus stop was at the intersection of Dougherty and Palm Avenues.

Her home was on Pasquita Espagna Court, which is a Dead End Road.

Very rural area, IMO.

I posted maps and links upthread. HTH
Your map is awesome. Maybe we should have it as a resource at the start of the thread? Does WS call it a sticky or something? I know I will keep referring to it!
I guess I should ask a mod. What do you think SheWhoMustNotbeNamed?

I am leaving the area tomorrow but will be back next week. I have never been to Morgan Hill but I think I may have to take a look. It is the next town over from here. I am house sitting in South San Jose in the hills, so Morgan Hill is very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme