Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #1 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for this girl. Reminds me of Amber Dubois.

This is crazy. It must be reporting. I did see a video of the mom saying she left at 715am. Is her mom just assuming? First her mom wasn't home had already gone to work, then another article says she was home and saw her leave. LE just stated that no one saw her leave and they have no idea if she ever did leave her house.

I saw another article that stated her mom AND dad waved to her as she left! Reporting really all over the place on this one.

I'm watching a bit behind on PVR and the sherriff confirmed to the host that everyone else had left the house before Sierra

It sure is refreshing to hear LE speak about a case for a change. They immediately told of the cell phone and what they are doing UNLIKE Le in the Holly Bobo Case.

I can tell you that LE in San Francisco is some of the best in the country. San Jose is excellent. Morgan Hill is not far from San Jose. They will solve this case.

BEST question asked was: is the sheriff checking what other cell phones pinged off the EXACT tower when Sierra was on her cell that a.m. Sheriff said they were.

I had no clue they could even do that!!

A possible way to narrow things down, yes. But in a city, literally thousands of phones could be pinging of that same tower at any one time. In a smaller city or town, there may be only 1 or 2 tower that *everyones* phones ping to.

Has it been revealed what Sierra was wearing when she left the house?

A possible way to narrow things down, yes. But in a city, literally thousands of phones could be pinging of that same tower at any one time. In a smaller city or town, there may be only 1 or 2 tower that *everyones* phones ping to.

They did say this area was remote...so I guess it depends if it has a tower specific to the area...does anyone know how to check?

i heard them say on NG that they "know" she left the house because the doors were locked.

also - there was a good pic of the house on NG (front view). it's a longer driveway than i was imagining and it looks like a pretty large yard. does anyone have a screen shot of it? i'd like to look again and see if there were a lot of hiding places. im getting the feeling that someone was standing outside her house waiting for her to come out, snuck up behind her as she was walking down the driveway, covered her mouth, and got her into the car. could have been more than 1 person so she couldnt get out of the car while they went around to the drivers side to get back in the car. maybe she was trying to do something on her phone to alert someone and the abductor noticed and took the phone and threw it out the window.

Very plausible scenario MOO Also, could have been that someone she knew slightly came by and just knocked at the door. Someone who knew the time that Sierra normally left, and knew also when her mother left for work...MOO

Yep, Morgan Hill is a small town with a population of about 38,000. They can narrow this down significantly.

They did say this area was remote...so I guess it depends if it has a tower specific to the area...does anyone know how to check?

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/

This does say not every antenna/tower has to be registered. But there appears to be very few in the immediate area. I used "Morgan Hill, CA" as the location. There are plenty in Morgan Hill itself, and of course a large number in Santa Clara, but in between, where she disappeared from (from maps that other WSers have posted), has very few towers.

Cingular has two towers, one on Steely Rd. I will keep checking.

Yep, Morgan Hill is a small town with a population of about 38,000. They can narrow this down significantly.

You and I have very different meanings of the phrase "small town". Haha. :) The "small town" I grew up in had 2,500 people.

A smaller city will mean fewer towers. Which means more peoples phones will be pinging off the same tower. Kind of makes it more complicated instead of narrowing it down, IMO.

Her mother thinks she might have been wearing a black hoodie with SJ SHARKS on the front. There is a picture with her wearing the same hoodie the morning before.

I think that if the dogs are right, and she got into a car at the end of the driveway, she knew the person. Even if the person was watching the house and thought everyone was gone, it would be rare and risky to grab her at the driveway, IMO, rather than some yards up the road. Not everyone is going to have a witness like Holly's brother, who saw it all but did not intervene, IMO.

I am sure LE knows who she spoke to that morning, if it is true she was on the phone just before. Unless that was a person at the bus stop, for instance, that should be a big clue...but does not seem like it is, unless LE is not saying.

With Amber D. I felt abduction instantly, when I heard about it the day or two after she vanished...not quite feeling it with Sierra yet, but of course it is possible. JMO

Mom did not know what she was wearing but knows she had her black and pink juicy purse with her because it was not found in her home. That purse should be on the flyer.

Heads up - teenagers in massive amounts talk like this on their FB and twitter. I live in Petaluma, CA - and hacked into mr. zig's teen's FB and was able to read the pages of ALL the other 500 something "friends". I would say most of the kids post about getting faded, drugs of other kinds, use the f word and the n word and gay and etc. etc. These are not just the bad kids either. Yes, parents would be shocked. There are some kids who are smarter and do not put this kind of stuff on their wall for everyone to see and some kids who do not engage, but in my small snapshot of an experience, it's more common to see a Twitter of FB like this girls.

There are so many conflicting reports on when Sierra actually left her home. Now they are stating that her mother was home and saw her daughter leave at 715am. She texted a friend at 711am and then walked out the door at 715am...and the dogs don't have her leaving her driveway. So something happened in the minute or two that she was walking out of her house.
Is this odd to anyone other than me? Now we hear mother WAS home as Sierra left the house at 7:15 a.m.? and dogs did not get Sierra's scent past front of house? That sounds to me that Sierra was picked up in front of her house in a vehicle while mom was inside? Did mom hear an engine? Was anyone else in the house who may have heard an engine? It seems like a very quiet street...away from traffic...and a dead end, no less?
I have so many questions I want the reporters to ask!
ETA: I posted this when the info. was mom was home when Sierra left. I have read the updates. But still want to know MORE!

Sierra did not live in the city of Morgan Hill but in an area that is not incorporated. She must have been in the boonies/rural area...drats! It is always harder to solve outside of a city. I don't have an address but I will look for one and see where the heck her house is...

They give a general area of where she lives but so far I haven't seen an addy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth