Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it interesting because that was the only sentence out of the whole entire article that was updated:waitasec:

I agree. It stands out. I guess we'll see if the other media outlets pick it up as well. I'm trying not to get too excited at this point. It's hard sometimes!

:seeya: Hi Guests! There's nearly double the amount of members that are guests right now.. I encourage you all to register and join in our discussions.. you know some of you are bursting at the seams to reply to some of our posts/comments but don't wanna go thru the hassle of registering to do so...it only takes 2mins one time and then you can post as you feel you have or want to add something to the ongoing(24/7/365days of the year) discussions here at Websleuths :)

Don't killers/abductors that taunt the police usually leave messages and/or body parts? I don't see leaving the purse and books as taunting. To me it appears that someone tried to imitate an abductor/killer, but he/she didn't have the knowledge to accurate portray one.

Not so much taunting. Maybe telling what they did in sequence,by the placement of her things.

I think at some point she might be found in an area thathad been searched before. Because a place already searched is a good place to go and hide her.

I believe that they have done this before. Just MOO

***interesting... the verbage has changed***

Whatever was discovered by the Crime Lab was enough to send the sheriff’s office dive team to search at the percolation pond behind the Parkway Lakes RV park in north Morgan Hill, near Ogier Avenue and Monterey Road.http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_4f081b31-d6fe-5ee8-b5c9-6c2d91ea6541.html

Wow! It don't get more specific a location than that, does it?
Definitely seems like they are out to rattle someone's cage.

I am now leaning towards the possibility that there was no extra bag of clothing. It appears now we are being led to believe the clothing in the bag was what Sierra was wearing.

So we now may have a perp who harmed her and took the clothes to a shed on Laguna.

The problem I have is why. Where are her shoes, socks, jacket, etc? There was a T-shirt, pants and underwear in the bag. If she walked out of the house that morning, she would have had on shoes and outerwear also.

Since the clothes were folded neatly and placed in the bag, it almost appears as if the perp was leaving a gift for the family and this was as close to the home he was willing to go.

A t-shirt is not a Jersey. Has this been clarified by any agency or the parents? Did she have both a t-shirt and a jersey on that day? If so, LE only mentioned a T-shirt as being in the bag.

They may have found some type of life form that lives in these retention or percolation ponds on/inside the purse and clothing but I think there is more on the clothing than that. I think something is there that let LE know long ago this was not going to end well for Sierra or her loved ones and they needed to be in a recovery mode looking for her remains.

IMO
--------------
Maybe a water stain and the composition or as you say, organisms unique to that area were seen.

I am beginning to think there is more to it also then just the percolation ponds. I think perhaps they have more and are working their butts off right about now. I actually don't think we would even know about this, meaning this dive being specifically chosen in those ponds if they wen't followed by the media, and if it was not so public, as to be seen by those in the RV park. I think they gave the media a tidbit, and that is all. I think there is much they know from yesterday being held close to the vest. I hope they get more as further lab testing rolls in from other items.

A local who has been participating in searches for Sierra talks about their concerns after being around Marlene.. a member at the hinky.. here's link:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/...d=35c61832b534c90cd4e8f04f85978e36&start=1050
(each of us IMO are capable of taking it FWIW)

Ugh, it's getting ugly over there.

IMO, that woman needed to do her research before passing judgement, especially in such a callous manner - in extended periods of severe stress/grief, people will run the whole gamut of emotions/non-emotions over time. You can't judge by passing impressions, especially in such a rare & extreme circumstance.

All JMO

I am now leaning towards the possibility that there was no extra bag of clothing. It appears now we are being led to believe the clothing in the bag was what Sierra was wearing.

So we now may have a perp who harmed her and took the clothes to a shed on Laguna.

The problem I have is why. Where are her shoes, socks, jacket, etc? There was a T-shirt, pants and underwear in the bag. If she walked out of the house that morning, she would have had on shoes and outerwear also.

Since the clothes were folded neatly and placed in the bag, it almost appears as if the perp was leaving a gift for the family and this was as close to the home he was willing to go.

I may be remembering this wrong, but very early on wasn't it said that the clothes in the bag were the ones she had on. And then reports came out that no it was extra. I think that was bantered back and forth early. It may have leaked so the story was changed quickly. jmo

Wow! It don't get more specific a location than that, does it?
Definitely seems like they are out to rattle someone's cage.
Maybe her last cell phone text was determined to come from an area close to that pond and not her home?

Her purse rode in someone's vehicle to its final resting spot. Maybe the purse picked up fibers and the lab identified these as specific to a truck/car model or an RV known to be near that pond?

My question for the day is why they wouldn't use HRD dogs all around these pond areas?
How could someone have used a boat during the day or night to potentially hide a body in the the middle of these ponds without attracting attention?

Do we know that they are not using HRD dogs? They may be utilizing them also....IMHO

Not so much taunting. Maybe telling what they did in sequence,by the placement of her things.

I think at some point she might be found in an area thathad been searched before. Because a place already searched is a good place to go and hide her.

I believe that they have done this before. Just MOO

That's a good possibility.

Another, polar opposite one is that this was an unplanned crime of passion by someone who has never done anything so extreme, and in the person's shock at what they had done, they dumped the bag etc in a strange, irrational manner. For people that aren't sociopaths etc, killing someone is an extremely traumatic experience, and they often do strange things immediately afterwards.

I'm leaning more towards an experienced offender myself, but I thought I'd throw the counterpoint in there.

All JMO

Maybe her last cell phone text was determined to come from an area close to that pond and not her home?

Her purse rode in someone's vehicle to its final resting spot. Maybe the purse picked up fibers and the lab identified these as specific to a truck/car model or an RV known to be near that pond?

I couldn't help but notice the cell towers looming in the background in the photo posted here of these percolation ponds.

I can't see her phone taking a ride there though.
Not a lot comes to mind as to how this area was zeroed in on except soil samples from tires maybe? IDK!

Percolation ponds hold the treated wastewater from sewers. The heavier waste sinks to the bottom of the pond where they are slowly percolated/filtered into the ground.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/effluent

Maybe Sierra's clothes or purse were found to have treated sewage on them?
Hmmm....back to the secreted or urine rumor.

A local who has been participating in searches for Sierra talks about their concerns after being around Marlene.. a member at the hinky.. here's link:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/...d=35c61832b534c90cd4e8f04f85978e36&start=1050
(each of us IMO are capable of taking it FWIW)

Well from experiencing trauma in my life on more than one occation, I know what it is like to be in shock and not show any emotion until it's all done and over with. I'm sure the public would have a absolute field day with me if I were in this position. I wonder if this member and the others that are psychoanalyzing the familys every move have ever experieced what they are going through right now. I would say, most likely not. With that in mind, I take anything anyone says about the way the family looks, acts, blinks, talks, etc. as nothing more than gossip. For whatever sick reasons, in these cases there are always those that want to stir up sh**. I hate to see victims be revictimized by society and I hate it when one person starts something and the mob mentality takes over with others. (so common in these cases). Another thing, if I was Marlene I would not want to give the perp the satisfaction of seeing that he/she had control over me.

Do we know that they are not using HRD dogs? They may be utilizing them also....IMHO

shoot... I don't have the link handy.. but I read an article that said they were using hrd dogs on the boats (there was even a picture)

imhoo they are also looking for other items that are missing as well (keys, shoes, socks etc) that is just :moo: however

OBE, I think this will be a local sex offender honestly.

I don't think SL may have known him, but I think he knew her. I remember one thing that gave me chills during a group once. A sex offender stated that they "covet with their eyes" as the first step. I will go no further with that, but think about that. I believe she was watched. I do I do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back