Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JDB - they are searching in Parkway Lake right now? Or the ponds behind the Parkway Lakes RV park?

Never mind, I just watched the news video. They are behind the RV park.

I may be wrong here, but even if the lead from yesterday did not lead them to revisit the percolation ponds in Coyote park, behind the RV park, and spend two days in those ponds "doing a more thorough search" ....Something did... They were announcing they were going to go North to Reservoirs up there, then suddenly they are expending lots of man hours and time to these ponds. Again I could be wrong, but someone has a hunch or something is driving them to search them again...IMHO

Hi, they do look the same, but what I saw on the news was definitely behind the RV park :) He even said "end of Ogier".

That is the backside of Parkway IIRC . The one you can see from 101 was where you could go in and pay to fish from. But you could drive all the way around to the otherside which is near Monterey . Parkway is Huge .

Gotta wonder why they are so bent on all the water searches - it must be a tip of some sort, but going from one pond to another... also, how does that relate to the new evidence they are talking about but not saying much about?

Question for anyone who knows - were her school books found in the Juicy bag or elsewhere..... is it known if she even took them with her that day?

As posted on the weekend, the (Old) Coyote Creek Golf Club and surround was the first area I studied and web-searched. Vast amt. of fertile gound there, however the initial searches probably covered a lot of it and found nothing. That is not to say those searches were exhaustive. Anyway, I share your interest katydid23 & my own concentration is more on the open space not the ponds. I guess the term "open space" can be misleading because the more hidden or sheltered the spot, the more it is likely a place to look at.

As for the official investigative searches, I think those moved to ponds & bodies of water after teams had gone over an enormous amount of ground. More as if that was the next thing to try than because of tell tale evidence. Possibly, there was also a tip from someone or several people.

Gotta wonder why they are so bent on all the water searches - it must be a tip of some sort, but going from one pond to another... also, how does that relate to the new evidence they are talking about but not saying much about?

Question for anyone who knows - were her school books found in the Juicy bag or elsewhere..... is it known if she even took them with her that day?

GRACE: You stated, Sheriff Smith, that you found her school books. Were they in her Juicy couture bag?

SMITH: Everything was together in the one location that we found wedged between a building and a big cactus.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/06/ng.01.html

Yes, OldSteve, the books were "with the bag".

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...934,0.030041&z=14&source=embed&mid=1332261677

I'm looking at the map from the first page of the thread. If you put it on "satellite", and zoom down to SL's cul de sac, I have zoom on 150%, but even went to 325%, but didn't help me much. I've been looking at this for a while wondering what it was.
But, there's the house with the well manicured lawn...on the left side, right before the end.
Am I looking wrong, or is there a boat jutting outta the tree behind the garage at the right rear corner???
Maybe LE found something in THAT neighbors yard leading to the H2O searches??

From the Google Maps site, one can see many "dunes" in the distance. Are those hills or sand dunes? If these are sand dunes, how much effort would it take to bury a body in one?

PK I got my bearings all screwed up I aplogize. I now see where they are on the water. Scary though for personal reasons which after they clear or they find someting at that time I willthan divulge more.

Thanks for re-posting this photo ... Just "thinking" out loud about that sweatshirt :

JMO, but that sweatshirt looks way too large for Sierra to wear ... she is so thin and petite !

Does anyone think that maybe it is the "perp's" sweatshirt ?

:dunno:

I just think it is an artifact and has nothing to do with Sierra's case.

Lots of things are found during extensive searches that have been thrown away and 99% usually have nothing to do with the case.

imo

From the Google Maps site, one can see many "dunes" in the distance. Are those hills or sand dunes? If these are sand dunes, how much effort would it take to bury a body in one?

Foothills.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...934,0.030041&z=14&source=embed&mid=1332261677

I'm looking at the map from the first page of the thread. If you put it on "satellite", and zoom down to SL's cul de sac, I have zoom on 150%, but even went to 325%, but didn't help me much. I've been looking at this for a while wondering what it was.
But, there's the house with the well manicured lawn...on the left side, right before the end.
Am I looking wrong, or is there a boat jutting outta the tree behind the garage at the right rear corner???
Maybe LE found something in THAT neighbors yard leading to the H2O searches??

Here's another view but from Bing maps
http://binged.it/HPYZ7B

My TinkieGirl, Yes I see a boat there, but if you look there is also one on SL property by shed to left of her house. Also the RSO residence are has a couple across Monterey Pkwy just across from the back of her house.

However if fishing is not allowed in the lake, I am sure boating is also off limits. I don't think someone would try and drop a boat in the water, it would raise too much suspicion. I think if they put her there, they either pushed her in from the side or waded her in then dropped her after tying on a weight....This is purely my own opinion.

It seems the perp is taunting police. Lets hope his own arrogance is his downfall.

IMO

Either taunting LE or telling everyone what happened to Sierra. By placing her belongings where and when the abductors placed them they were relating the sequence of what happened..MOO

Wonder if they will find her in a place where they had already searched ? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member