Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something going on with Michelle Parker's case right now...maybe both will be found today...

I was present for the balloon release.

I watched with teary eyes as Marlene and Steve said what few words they could. Very emotional - you could feel the sadness, the anger, bust above everything you could feel such strong love from all.

Marlene and Steve Lamar are being so strong. They hold themselves together as well as one can under the circumstances. They are so thankful and overwhelmed at the response from the local and national communities.

thanks Amanda , i knew your archive was somewhere:), that will help

Apparently remains of a male were found near where Michelle Parker vanished...OT

Anyone else having trouble with WS? Or is my connection?

I find the fact that the 15-year-old's grandmother was walking her dogs at FOUR am in the morning in that RV park and heard screaming to also be "interesting". (I, and most WS readers, wouldn't walk our 125 lb German Shepherd outside at 4 am inside the Marine Corps base at Quantico.) Something is hinky.

... you wouldn't walk a dog at night?

When a dog has to go, they have to go. Just like humans. I doubt the RV park has space for people to have fenced yards for their dogs, so walking the dog is the only option when the dog lets you know it's now or the wall to wall carpeting.

When I was actively showing in the conformation ring, I usually roadworked my dogs three seasons a year between 4 am and 5 am. No traffic and the temps were cooler, better for the dogs. Plus, I had a solid black dog, so I didn't want him to get a sunburned coat (I spent way more time on his hair than I ever spent on my own!).

I wouldn't live somewhere that I was afraid to go outside at night. Guess that's why I live out in the country.

NJ, I believe they are back out on some of the larger ponds today (close to where they were yesterday afternoon/evening). Remote right now, so having trouble getting online and WS seems super wonky for me.

they are back at the water by the rv park according to this:
Santa Clara County Sheriff’s investigators said there is new evidence in the case of missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar.
Although they will not reveal specific information on what the items are, the County Crime Lab is in the process of reviewing the results.
Today, the Sheriff’s office dive team is continuing the expanded search at the percolation pond behind the Parkway Lakes RV park
http://www.gilroydispatch.com/artic...cle_4f081b31-d6fe-5ee8-b5c9-6c2d91ea6541.html

As far as walking the dog at night. My dogs always need to go at about five a.m., but my dog Frankie is now suffering from Congestive Heart Failure. He is on Lasix, he is a mean lean peeing machine. So he literally has to go at times every hour during the night, thank God I am an insomniac. I live very rural, have a fenced in yard, but all my dogs require me to go out with them for each walk, and I don't come in til they come in. Coyotes loves to eat small dogs and cats. We have a large Coyote population here, so for their safety I go out all night long. If they have a large Coyote population or a Cougar population, good chance she does it for her dogs safety too...Just a thought.

Oh if they are back at the same spot today, they are onto something in my opinion, I hope so....

I was looking at this photograph of the sweatshirt you posted. Does anyone think that it looks like there may have been lettering above the Nike logo at some time? I see some dark blue that appears to me to look like stenciled letters -- as if at one time there had been something like iron-on letters that are now missing and the places underneath the fabric where the letters could have been are not faded. Am I just seeing things? It would be rather high up for letters to be placed. :eek:

I see what you mean. Anyone notice that a few small parts of the sweatshirt are NOT faded or bleached? Probably because something was covering it or the shirt was wrinkled up. Loos like someone laid the sweatshirt out later when the photo was taken. IMOO.

they are back at the water by the rv park according to this:
Santa Clara County Sheriff’s investigators said there is new evidence in the case of missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar.
Although they will not reveal specific information on what the items are, the County Crime Lab is in the process of reviewing the results.
Today, the Sheriff’s office dive team is continuing the expanded search at the percolation pond behind the Parkway Lakes RV park
http://www.gilroydispatch.com/artic...cle_4f081b31-d6fe-5ee8-b5c9-6c2d91ea6541.html

I did read on one of the KGO 7 tweets that even with the new leads they have. There is still no POI at this time. Sorry at work so could not copy it as not suppose to be on twiiter :blushing:

Oh if they are back at the same spot today, they are onto something in my opinion, I hope so....

I quite afraid that they are....but where will it lead? To a suspect? To SL? I still hold hope that she's alive.

Santa Clara County Sheriff's investigators are conducting expanded searches of reservoirs Tuesday as they follow up on new leads into the disappearance of Sierra Lamar.
Divers are out with sonar equipment Tuesday morning conducting additional searches of reservoirs near Sierra's home. The searches come after authorities said Monday that they are working on newly obtained results of forensic analysis on evidence in the case.

"Sheriff’s Investigators are in receipt of County Crime Lab results for some of the evidence items that were submitted in the Sierra LaMar case," the sheriff's department said in a written release. "Due to the on-going investigative efforts in the case, no specific information will be released at this time pertaining to the results. The Crime Lab results however, have provided investigators with additional leads to follow-up on."
http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3825

Right. IIRC there was also a report of evidence taken from the home or the neighbors?? I can't remember which one... Anyway, it could have been this evidence also that lead them to the pond...

Here's the sweatshirt from a different angle. It does seem that it used to be tie dyed, but you can clearly see that it's been bleached (accidentally or not).

Thanks for re-posting this photo ... Just "thinking" out loud about that sweatshirt :

JMO, but that sweatshirt looks way too large for Sierra to wear ... she is so thin and petite !

Does anyone think that maybe it is the "perp's" sweatshirt ?

:dunno:

I am very impressed with LE in Santa Clara County.

This article says the juicy bag That contained pants and tshirt and that the evidence provided no clues a out whether she ran away or abducted...

Also I remember they withheld the juicy bag find for a couple days as it was sent for evidence testing...

IMO this new evidence is not the result of the phone or juicy bag or the contents.... It is something else they have collected that we know nothing about...

It is strange that a piece of evidence would lead LE to a pond... Unless they have collected dirt from someone's shoe??? And traced it back to the pond? is that even possible??

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sierra-lamar-search-missing-california-teen-ramps/t/story?id=15992967

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214