Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon further inspection of the sweatshirt layed out photo. I think it is actually damp in spots. I believe when a search team found it it was crinkled and kind of pressed into place by weather. I think what I am seeing is sunbleaching going on there, and the clumps of grass are where they got on it due to normal weather and wear and tear....

I don't think this has anything to do with her disappearance sadly...:(

A few weeks ago Katydid23 pointed Parkway out as place that needed to be searched. For you not local this place used to be open for year round fishing for a fee. I fished there many times myself. When Katydid23 brought it up I made a remarK anyone knowing the area knew there were ways in without being seen from the main road.

I just pray that the turmoil the family is going through might finally end. I am still holding out to that slim sliver of hope that Sierra is a alive but ....

When I posted this earlier I was not fully awake as you can tell by the time. I forgot to add. Parkway has been closed for at least a year and half for public fishing . So I can see jow people can sneak in late at night and not be seen from the roads.

[here are those old posts. I think this is the area with the percolation ponds they are searching so carefully. they include thw The trail passes by large reed-lined percolation ponds (the Ogier Quarry Ponds). (relocated from the Coyote Ranch area), trails around the ponds, disc golf courses, canoe/kayak access, and ]=========================

I WONDER IF THIS IS THE ABANDONED GOLF COURSE. It is in an interesting location. Santa Theresa and Bailey ave.

Coyote Creek Trail South
Hellyer Park to Anderson Lake Park
Santa Clara County Parks Trail

http://www.rhorii.com/bayareaparks/C...reekTrail.html

click on the pictures. They are amazing as they show the tremendous area of open space and the percolation ponds and hidden areas. I think there are parts of that OLD gold course that are closed off according to the website .

eta; look at the pix with these captions:

Trail and rest area west of the Coyote Creek Golf Club, north of the Riverside Drive

South of Riverside Drive, the trail runs between farm fields and a marsh area, occasionally shaded by sycamore trees.

This article says the juicy bag That contained pants and tshirt and that the evidence provided no clues a out whether she ran away or abducted...

Also I remember they withheld the juicy bag find for a couple days as it was sent for evidence testing...

IMO this new evidence is not the result of the phone or juicy bag or the contents.... It is something else they have collected that we know nothing about...

It is strange that a piece of evidence would lead LE to a pond... Unless they have collected dirt from someone's shoe??? And traced it back to the pond? is that even possible??

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sierra-lamar-search-missing-california-teen-ramps/t/story?id=15992967
Rebecca Stahl's body was found with such evidence. There is a thread for her on Websleuths.

Today's search was planned before yesterday's announcement of new leads in the search. Divers have returned to the small bodies of water along Highway 101, less than a mile from LaMar's Morgan Hill home.

Divers have searched this waterway before, but this time they are doing a more thorough job with some special scanning equipment. A spokesperson for the Santa Clara County Sheriff's office said yesterday's leads are encouraging, but much more needs to be done."Although they are not specifying what evidence items led to these new leads, they are saying that they are positive, they are fruitful and that it has led to some additional leads for them to follow up on," said Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office Sgt. Jose Cardoza.
Investigators aren't saying where the new leads came from, but they do say they are from some evidence obtained during the search.
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8624669

so basically where-ever they go after todays preplanned search of the water could be related to the new leads they have developed imhoo

fibers, tiretracks, dirt or other debris, etc MOO MOO MOO

... you wouldn't walk a dog at night?

When a dog has to go, they have to go. Just like humans. I doubt the RV park has space for people to have fenced yards for their dogs, so walking the dog is the only option when the dog lets you know it's now or the wall to wall carpeting.

When I was actively showing in the conformation ring, I usually roadworked my dogs three seasons a year between 4 am and 5 am. No traffic and the temps were cooler, better for the dogs. Plus, I had a solid black dog, so I didn't want him to get a sunburned coat (I spent way more time on his hair than I ever spent on my own!).

I wouldn't live somewhere that I was afraid to go outside at night. Guess that's why I live out in the country.
Psychiatrically ill people live everywhere. Evil people live everywhere. Sometimes these individuals cannot be identified before it is "too late".

Pensfan
_____
Old psych nurse

Does anyone know a link to the Sex Offenders list in California? I find a map of where they are located but not an actual list of their names and addresses. Thanks in advance!

[here are those old posts. I think this is the area with the percolation ponds they are searching so carefully.]=========================

I WONDER IF THIS IS THE ABANDONED GOLF COURSE. It is in an interesting location. Santa Theresa and Bailey ave.

Coyote Creek Trail South

http://www.rhorii.com/bayareaparks/C...reekTrail.html

click on the pictures. They are amazing as they show the tremendous area of open space and the percolation ponds and hidden areas. I think there are parts of that OLD gold course that are closed off according to the website .

Trail and rest area west of the Coyote Creek Golf Club, north of the Riverside Drive

South of Riverside Drive, the trail runs between farm fields and a marsh area, occasionally shaded by sycamore trees.

Nope they are back out on the Parkway and the creeks feeding it.

Right. IIRC there was also a report of evidence taken from the home or the neighbors?? I can't remember which one... Anyway, it could have been this evidence also that lead them to the pond...

Yes, pretty sure I remember that evidence was taken from a neighbor's yard. Do not know which neighbor in relation to her house thoufgh...JMO

I did read in the article that the RV park was described as "quiet " and a place where 'nothing happens ' or words to that effect.It looks to be a small park too. So maybe she felt okay about walking the dog late at night ? Just a thought...

Not a real dog person myself, but I would not presume to say that there are not other WSers who adore their canine pals. Personally, I think pet supplies and veterinary care are expensive and pets (dogs moreso than cats IMO) require a lot of work and attention. A weekend trip for a cat owner entails leaving an extra food and water dish out, and making sure the litterbox is scooped and topped off. With a dog, you have to get someone to feed it while you are away and let it out to do its business.

In conclusion, if my kitty cat needs to urinate at 4a.m., she does not need to wake me to do so. She knows where her litterbox is. But unless you have a doggie door, your dog has no choice but to wake you if s/he needs to go at 4 a.m. And if we are talking about a 125# (i.e. big-azz) dog, you can bet I am taking it outside if it asks rather than have to clean up dog urine/feces. The dog's bladder can't tell time.

Nope they are back out on the Parkway and the creeks feeding it.

By the Ogier Quarry Ponds? I thought they were searching around Ogier and Monterey? Or are they done over there already.

Does anyone know a link to the Sex Offenders list in California? I find a map of where they are located but not an actual list of their names and addresses. Thanks in advance!

Ah, nevermind. The site wasn't properly working the other day...

[here are those old posts. I think this is the area with the percolation ponds they are searching so carefully. they include thw The trail passes by large reed-lined percolation ponds (the Ogier Quarry Ponds). (relocated from the Coyote Ranch area), trails around the ponds, disc golf courses, canoe/kayak access, and ]=========================

Coyote Creek Trail South

http://www.rhorii.com/bayareaparks/C...reekTrail.htmlclick on the pictures. They are amazing as they show the tremendous area of open space and the percolation ponds and hidden areas. I think there are parts of that OLD gold course that are closed off according to the website .

That link says the web page doesn't exist. Is it me or has it been removed? tia

TNgirl, someone mentioned the other day there is an extensive list in the parking lot I believe of RSO's in the area. What I do is click on the map, and each red dot tells you name and offenses. I worked my way out from SL house and hit up all 58 RSO listed in Morgan Hill. But I admit its time consuming as heck.... Good luck searching...

JDB - they are searching in Parkway Lake right now? Or the ponds behind the Parkway Lakes RV park?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties