Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I need to re-read the article.
I thought they were discussing the LE car that had pulled up there
and were telling the reporter about them being out there at night
searching the area.

No.Please read post #43 on this thread. Several people in that RV park heard a vehicle pull up late at night, a few days after Sierra went missing.

I find the fact that its a 15 year old boy to be as interesting as the 2 men.

It turns out that several people heard the vehicle pull up. And later on that night,when the 15 year old's grandmother was walking her dog,she heard screams. She wondered if it was bobcats. I'm hoping the kid looked out the window and saw either the men or the vehicle... Is this the "white, 1980's Dodge Dynasty" that LE has been looking for ? Might well be...MOO

O/T re: deadly amoebas

(snip)

The last case proved that the amoebas are making their way into tap water as a woman who used the tap water from her kitchen sink to flush out sinuses with a nedi pot and she was dead within days..

Just google fresh water deadly amoebas and you can much better account of just how deadly they are..

Or check out last night's episode of HOUSE on Hulu... they fictionalized this case in which a male patient was using a neti pot with tap water.

(not affiliated with FOX or Hulu in any professional capacity)

I find the fact that its a 15 year old boy to be as interesting as the 2 men.
I find the fact that the 15-year-old's grandmother was walking her dogs at FOUR am in the morning in that RV park and heard screaming to also be "interesting". (I, and most WS readers, wouldn't walk our 125 lb German Shepherd outside at 4 am inside the Marine Corps base at Quantico.) Something is hinky.

No.Please read post #43 on this thread. Several people in that RV park heard a vehicle pull up late at night, a few days after Sierra went missing.

Is the Saturday in question March 24?
The article is dated Wed, the 28th.

No, I have been trying any which way to locate those tweets, but they are gone. I remember that the sweatshirt was not Sierra's but one of those creepy posters said the sweatshirt had something to do with Sierra, and even suggested her blood was on it somehow. I am trying to recall from memory some of the postings, but can't quite recall exactly. But I do know it was mentioned as having something to do with her. Once again though, it could be purely coincidental and nonsense

I believe one poster was using several screen names simultaneously to play multiple parts in the "drama".

S/he was posing as a guy from LA who made a lot of comments that sounded as if he was saying he had thrown away Sierra's inhaler because of an argument, that the police knew/were "in on" the abduction, and had been complicit in her being sold into white slavery in Mexico, but that she has been hurt in some way to a degree that, even if found, she's of no value to anyone.

He was also overtly threatening Sierra's friends. One such friend claimed she had found a "sweater" just that very day, and that DNA tests had been completed and showed it bore Sierra's blood. Later on, this girl stated that she was being bullied by the "guy" and according to her supposed cousin, she shot herself over the stress.

If the girl lived within a thousand miles of where Sierra had vanished, I would believe she knew Sierra and participated in the search, but the "sweater" she claimed to have found seemed to be a reference to this Nike shirt found weeks before, and even if it had been another garment found that day, DNA testing takes weeks.

I think one person played all the parts, logged in from different devices, and the entire purpose was to upset Sierra's friends and searchers.

"The crime lab reports have resulted in some leads that require further follow up by the detectives at this time," Santa Clara Co. Sheriff's Sgt. Jose Cardoza said.

snip

LaMar's family gathered Monday evening at Burnett Elementary School -- headquarters for the volunteer search effort. They released balloons carrying messages of hope that LaMar will come home safely.

"Everybody, we are so grateful, in giving us hope... I know she's going to be returned to us because of that," LaMar's mother Marlene LaMar said.

Divers will be back out Tuesday and will continue searching those bodies of water for the rest of the week.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8623172

I believe one poster was using several screen names simultaneously to play multiple parts in the "drama".

S/he was posing as a guy from LA who made a lot of comments that sounded as if he was saying he had thrown away Sierra's inhaler because of an argument, that the police knew/were "in on" the abduction, and had been complicit in her being sold into white slavery in Mexico, but that she has been hurt in some way to a degree that, even if found, she's of no value to anyone.

He was also overtly threatening Sierra's friends. One such friend claimed she had found a "sweater" just that very day, and that DNA tests had been completed and showed it bore Sierra's blood. Later on, this girl stated that she was being bullied by the "guy" and according to her supposed cousin, she shot herself over the stress.

If the girl lived within a thousand miles of where Sierra had vanished, I would believe she knew Sierra and participated in the search, but the "sweater" she claimed to have found seemed to be a reference to this Nike shirt found weeks before, and even if it had been another garment found that day, DNA testing takes weeks.

I think one person played all the parts, logged in from different devices, and the entire purpose was to upset Sierra's friends and searchers.

I agree, I just found it ironic that now the area where the sweatshirt was found is coming into play in some fashion.

I also think LE has done a great job thus far in their pursuit of Sierra, and I think they now have some credible forensic evidence that is pointing them in a particular direction. Will that lead them any closer to finding Sierra? Who knows, but I think they now have some concrete things to go on

Is the Saturday in question March 24?
The article is dated Wed, the 28th.

In the article it mentions :

1. That several residents of the RV park heard a vehicle pull up late at night "in the days after Sierra went missing "

2. A 15 year old says that he heard the vehicle pull up, and heard two men get out.He heard them talking. They left after about 15 minutes. His grandmother walked her dog late at night,and heard what she thought was a bobcat screaming.

3. The article also states that at a LATER DATE, LE went and spoke to someone in the RV park who was out on parole. Nothing further about the parolee was mentioned.

Hope this clears it up :)

I find the fact that the 15-year-old's grandmother was walking her dogs at FOUR am in the morning in that RV park and heard screaming to also be "interesting". (I, and most WS readers, wouldn't walk our 125 lb German Shepherd outside at 4 am inside the Marine Corps base at Quantico.) Something is hinky.

Our dog sometimes has to be taken out in the early AM. She will whine at the door until we take her for 'a walk'.

That's another fine example for reinstating public floggings!

How long it would take to drag these small lakes beside the RV park?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-04-17 at 11.33.38 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-04-17 at 11.33.38 AM.png
    616.1 KB · Views: 36
In the article it mentions :

1. That several residents of the RV park heard a vehicle pull up late at night "in the days after Sierra went missing "

2. A 15 year old says that he heard the vehicle pull up, and heard two men get out.He heard them talking. They left after about 15 minutes. His grandmother walked her dog late at night,and heard what she thought was a bobcat screaming.

3. The article also states that at a LATER DATE, LE went and spoke to someone in the RV park who was out on parole. Nothing further about the parolee was mentioned.

Hope this clears it up :)

Well, the article says James Silva heard it pull up late Saturday night.
I guess it would be the 24th then, if it's days later.
Not the 17th.

Our dog sometimes has to be taken out in the early AM. She will whine at the door until we take her for 'a walk'.

My neighbor goes to work very early and it is common for her to be walking her dog and 5 or so. Not unusual where I live. jmo

I find the fact that the 15-year-old's grandmother was walking her dogs at FOUR am in the morning in that RV park and heard screaming to also be"interesting". (I, and most WS readers, wouldn't walk our 125 lb German Shepherd outside at 4 am inside the Marine Corps base at Quantico.) Something is hinky.
Really?

I haven't been polled... ;)

It's probably best to speak only for oneself, unless there are legitimate polls or statistics. :)

I hate assumptions.

Really?

It's probably best to speak only for oneself, unless there are legitimate polls or statistics. :)

I hate assumptions.
---------
Well, thank God for people who do wake up in the early hours, because IMO, that is when criminals activate and there are some witnesses.

Paging Sarx.....

If you happen to have the time and can see anything regarding the searches today, I believe it was Calero and Anderson scheduled today, but also possibly the ponds near the RV Park, any way possible to get a first hand report? The information is always valuable and appreciated.

Thanks

Well, the article says James Silva heard it pull up late Saturday night.
I guess it would be the 24th then, if it's days later.
Not the 17th.

The article does not specify when James Silver heard what he heard. He just says "late Saturday " so it is somewhat ambigous ?...and the article refernces "days after Sierra went missing ".

But, I am inclined to believe that it may have been the 17th. It is just MOO

My neighbor goes to work very early and it is common for her to be walking her dog and 5 or so. Not unusual where I live. jmo
TY. IMO there's also the very normal variance from the usual routine.

I think it is very important, to solve a case or help toward doing that...to not be judgmental and to not assume anything based on one's own experiences or lifestyle.

Really?

I hate assumptions.

I agree with you and I think it is not appropriate when people post things are hinky or not good just because it is not what 'they' would do. I noticed this yesterday when reading posts about SL's mother and the bus. I am not being snarky just making an observation. We don't know all the factors in a person's life that determine what they do. I am sure SL's mom would love to be able to stay home and take her daughter to school, but that isn't possible due to factors we have no knowledge of. Hindsight is always better than foresight. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214