Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This confuses me.
I would be everywhere, doing everything, talking to anyone, trying to find my. Baby.
Have, I missed this?
Where is Mom??

Somber Tribute for Sierra's One-Month Anniversary

MORGAN HILL, Calif. - Onto the Search for Sierra, a somber tribute from family and friends of the missing 15-year-old Morgan Hill girl marking a grim milestone.

"It's really hard," says Sierra's mother Marlene LaMar. "It's just hard to talk earlier because it's been so long."

One month ago, Sierra LaMar vanished on her way to school, launching one of the largest search efforts on the Central Coast.

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17479408/somber-tribute-for-sierras-one

Marlene has been working hard for a month now trying to find her daughter.

imo

RSBM

It doesn't look tie dyed to me? It looks like someone just splashed bleach on it. Maybe to get rid of evidence?

Interesting thought.
The sweatshirt is the only item that has been tied to this particular area.
Maybe it came back with DNA evidence that she wore it.
That could be why they are searching the lake.
It could have been found partially floating in a particular one, but still had a hair stuck to it or blood.

ETA: It is also the only item that was photographed and shown in the media.
Now I am wondering about why this particular piece of potential evidence WAS shown
in such an overt manner!

Something that concerns me about the sweatshirt: During that twitter/FB chaos with all the crazy posting, there were several mentions by one particular poster of the importance of that Nike sweatshirt. I still believe all that chatter was nonsense and attention-seeking, however, now that LE is searching near where the sweatshirt was found has me taking a second look. Of course, those tweets have since been deleted and now can't locate them

Something that concerns me about the sweatshirt: During that twitter/FB chaos with all the crazy posting, there were several mentions by one particular poster of the importance of that Nike sweatshirt. I still believe all that chatter was nonsense and attention-seeking, however, now that LE is searching near where the sweatshirt was found has me taking a second look. Of course, those tweets have since been deleted and now can't locate them

Did someone recognize it as belonging to Sierra?

Did someone recognize it as belonging to Sierra?

No, I have been trying any which way to locate those tweets, but they are gone. I remember that the sweatshirt was not Sierra's but one of those creepy posters said the sweatshirt had something to do with Sierra, and even suggested her blood was on it somehow. I am trying to recall from memory some of the postings, but can't quite recall exactly. But I do know it was mentioned as having something to do with her. Once again though, it could be purely coincidental and nonsense

RSBM

It doesn't look tie dyed to me? It looks like someone just splashed bleach on it. Maybe to get rid of evidence?

I looked for NIKE tie-dyed sweats and came up empty.
So you might be onto something.

I wonder if this was found and photographed by someone else and then called LE. It looks layed out. Do you think it more likely it was found
this way or arranged this way by someone so they could see it better?

ETA: I didn't pay too much attention to the shirt before because of it's staged appearance.
Now I think the staging maybe was done by whoever found it.

Since the phone, purse, and clothing was sent off first, I am speculating it is evidence that has been found on her own personal clothing inside of her purse.

imo

Here's the sweatshirt from a different angle. It does seem that it used to be tie dyed, but you can clearly see that it's been bleached (accidentally or not).

Attachments

• 4f762d2a02353.image.jpg
    4f762d2a02353.image.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 148
Here's the sweatshirt from a different angle. It does seem that it used to be tie dyed, but you can clearly see that it's been bleached (accidentally or not).

Wait. From that angle it looks like it's been there so long it has grass growing up through it.

Is that what I'm seeing?

Does anyone else find it strange or odd that in the Morgan Harrington case as in Sierra's case, that both girls purses, cell phone and a shirt were found in different areas, as if they were planted or posed?

Does anyone else find it strange or odd that in the Morgan Harrington case as in Sierra's case, that both girls purses, cell phone and a shirt were found in different areas, as if they were planted or posed?

You can add Holly Bobo to that list, also.
Her stuff was so posed that even LE and her Dad came out and said it
was staged or planted.

So the 15 year old staying at his grandmother's RV heard the car pull up, and heard two men talking. Two men... I really hope he got a look at them.And the car...Wonder if this is the same car that Sierra complained about to her friends.That the guys in the car were bothering her ?

Also, wonder if there was some foreign DNA on the clothing in her bag, since those items were sent for testing early on ? JMO

Could this be the same sweatshirt that the blogger on the HP site said was found with blood on it ? MOO There looks to be a cut on the sleeve. It looks like it was made with a knife...MOO

Could this be the same sweatshirt that the blogger on the HP site said was found with blood on it ? MOO There looks to be a cut on the sleeve. It looks like it was made with a knife...MOO

Yes, I believe it is the same one that was mentioned, I am trying to find it now, but haven't had any luck yet

So the 15 year old staying at his grandmother's RV heard the car pull up, and heard two men talking. Two men... I really hope he got a look at them.And the car...Wonder if this is the same car that Sierra complained about to her friends.That the guys in the car were bothering her ?

Also, wonder if there was some foreign DNA on the clothing in her bag, since those items were sent for testing early on ? JMO

I find the fact that its a 15 year old boy to be as interesting as the 2 men.

Looks like chunks of grass on top of it.

Jane, that's the only thing that bothers me is the grass clump.
If it is growing through, then this is not related.

But, even if it's just on top, how did it get there?
That would point to some serious staging effort.

If it does turn out to be case related, the bleach patterns
certainly don't appear to be to tie-dye or an accident with
a bleach bottle. Why would it be layed out so near that sign?
That's what made me just shrug it off in the first place.
Wouldn't someone have picked it up on a stick and thrown it
into a trash recepticle, instead of just leaving it there months or years on end?

Maybe I need to re-read the article.
I thought they were discussing the LE car that had pulled up there
and were telling the reporter about them being out there at night
searching the area.

Snipped from Indy Anna's post and link..

It is one of those items thats been completed forensically testing and it is that one item that has produced the new leads...what item do y'all think it is?

My thoughts only...

1. Fingerprints on phone matched fingerprints on another item (the purse?), but are not Sierra's and they have not found the person who left them yet.

2. Fingerprints on condom match prints on phone and/or there is male DNA on/in condom.

3. It is barely possible the perp wore two condoms at once. This way there would not be a condom that had her DNA outside and his inside. There would be one of each. But if both the one with her DNA and the one with his had his fingerprints THAT would be more than coincidence.

4. DNA evidence shows whether or not Sierra wore the clothes found in the bag since they were last washed.

They didn't say "AHA! We have solved the case. We found DNA and fingerprints that have aided us in identifying the perpetrator conclusively." Although they may have all the information this would require, I doubt they have yet linked it to a perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214