Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]
The newscaster on ABC at 11pm, stated investigators are not disclosing the crime lab results and are keeping all information "close to the vest."

I think this 'item' could be a close personal item, that is not very nice to announce publically, for example Sierras' under panties, with DNA or 'hair' found.

This confuses me.
I would be everywhere, doing everything, talking to anyone, trying to find my. Baby.
Have, I missed this?
Where is Mom??

I don't know, but doesn't it look like it's been there in the sun and weather for a long time?

I know I sure wouldn't want to be made to wear it!

OT/ Your elephant is really talented! He hasn't fallen off once!:clap:

This confuses me.
I would be everywhere, doing everything, talking to anyone, trying to find my. Baby.
Have, I missed this?
Where is Mom??

She has been. I'm not sure what gave you the impression she hasn't.

Soil tests? Maybe that's how they ended back up at these ponds/lakes? I dunno, but I was reading the other night about another spotlight case on WS and they found pollen in the pant pockets and narrowed down 4 states that could have come from.

Pretty sure that can be done, but wondering if the evidence actually came from Sierra's items, or something like dried mud falling off a footprint?

I dunno, really, just rambling cause it's late here.

G'nite all.

Soil tests? Maybe that's how they ended back up at these ponds/lakes? I dunno, but I was reading the other night about another spotlight case on WS and they found pollen in the pant pockets and narrowed down 4 states that could have come from.

Pretty sure that can be done, but wondering if the evidence actually came from Sierra's items, or something like dried mud falling off a footprint?

I dunno, really, just rambling cause it's late here.

G'nite all.

Actually, Sherbetjello.... soil tests make a lot of sense, too!

They really do make sense. The sweatshirt's blood ... maybe it is Sierra's and the mud on it the lead they have been looking for. We'll find out soon enough. It will come out in the media.

"New leads from crime scene analyses" is the wording the reporter used tonight. "Crime lab results have given new leads". LE is going to be searching the waters for the rest of the week, according to ABC7 local news. They search till late tonight.

They have to have major clues to continue this exhausting work in the waters...IMO>

Thank you Annie for letting us know ... I'll watch it at 11pm on CH 7.

ABC news / Channel 7
April 16, 2012
11:00pm

According to the newscaster, investigators are keeping new information close to the vest, but are saying new information led them back to the Coyote Creek Percolation Ponds by Olgier Road by the Parkway RV Park. Divers were there until until dusk, sidewall use side sonar again on Tuesday at the ponds.

No other information was provided in the news cast.

Note:
Coyote Creek Percolation Ponds at Olgier Road is to the south of Sierra's house.
Parkway Lakes Ponds is to the north of Sierra's house.

Link to the Parkway RV Park
http://www.parkwaylakesrv.com/index.html

For the sake of the family, community and everyone else, I hope the crime lab provided substantial evidence that points to a certain individual(s).

A few weeks ago Katydid23 pointed Parkway out as place that needed to be searched. For you not local this place used to be open for year round fishing for a fee. I fished there many times myself. When Katydid23 brought it up I made a remarK anyone knowing the area knew there were ways in without being seen from the main road.

I just pray that the turmoil the family is going through might finally end. I am still holding out to that slim sliver of hope that Sierra is a alive but ....

When I posted this earlier I was not fully awake as you can tell by the time. I forgot to add. Parkway has been closed for at least a year and half for public fishing . So I can see jow people can sneak in late at night and not be seen from the roads.

This confuses me.
Have, I missed this?
Where is Mom??

If you go to the top of the Missing Discussion Forum page, there's a category called "Missing! Timeline forum and Media links."

If you check Sierra's thread, you'll find that Sierra's mother has been all over the media, appearing at events, handing out fliers, basically everywhere. There's literally too many links of Marlene's media appearances for me to list here.

Snipped from Indy Anna's post and link..

It is one of those items thats been completed forensically testing and it is that one item that has produced the new leads...what item do y'all think it is?

When they were first talking about it, I was thinking physical, fingerprints, blood, semen, but now I'm thinking it probably takes quite a while to completely test a phone. Kind of like a computer, it may have things which were thought to be "erased" but are still there somewhere.
I think they found something interesting in some part of her phone records. (text, calls, pictures?)

LE is working tirelessly in this case, and it's been a month and they are still going strong. I said this the other day, but I don't think this case is going to be unsolved or cold.

Thank you for those posting the new tidbits tonight. I am glad that the forensics results are back and that something did provide new leads. Hopefully those leads lead them closer to finding Sierra and the perp that did this.

I don't know, as none of us do if that Nike shirt found on Olgier holds any info for the case. But I think that the fact its from the Nike Tie Dye line makes it look more weathered than it is.

My older boys play dirty, they go out paintballing in the woods and fields, they go river walking in the mud....etc. They also work very very dirty jobs. Since they were younger I would make them strip to their underclothes just outside the door and bag their clothing....yes I live very rural...:) At times being lazy they will leave them out on bottom step of porch, then it becomes a war who brings in the clothing. I have seen them leave them out there for a few days before finally shaking them off for spiders and such and then bringing them in. Their clothing can look worse than that sweatshirt in a matter of days out in the elements....Just sayin....

I don't know, as none of us do if that Nike shirt found on Olgier holds any info for the case. But I think that the fact its from the Nike Tie Dye line makes it look more weathered than it is.

RSBM

It doesn't look tie dyed to me? It looks like someone just splashed bleach on it. Maybe to get rid of evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11