Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
to link or not to link??? this article says the condoms were found inside the empty handcuffs box

misreporting?

http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-ca...ance/-/5738758/10957626/-/qix9up/-/index.html

Hmmm...there are also reports that the condoms were found about 5 feet away from the handcuff box.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/11/sierra-lamar-missing-california_n_1418763.html

I just looked this up quickly, but there are more like this one saying this.

But I also have read this about the condoms in the box.

They could have been careful, yet made a mistake and left unintentional DNA etc. Is there anything that states the lab results produced DNA or fingerprints specifically? Could have been Sierra's too, not the perp.

I wonder if the lab did touch DNA.

Another point - I don't think they would have planted evidence to confuse LE if they are an organized or more advanced offender. JMO. That would just bring attention to the situation (as it has) and generally these guys want to continue offending and not have anything that would possibly identify them...they generally (the organized ones or ones developing into organized are very intelligent - you can do studies and you will find that they are above average or almost genius level intelligence). I just can't see someone doing this if they were a serial killer. But I can see someone doing it if they wanted to throw off LE, only if they subconciously want to be caught (some do) or just really not thinking. That's a possibility too.

The phone, the purse, the clothing, the condoms and handcuff box...that's too much of a risk for a more advanced offender. IMO.

I personally don't think this person had or has the intenion of killing her. Unless they are disorganized and not experienced in killing. IMO.

I agree, the purse being stashed as it was has always seemed like someone who was inexperienced, and just couldn't decide what to "do" with the evidence that was left in his vehicle 'after the fact'. He couldn't take it home because his Mother/Wife/Sister/Roommate/Etc. would have noticed it and wondered where it came from.

Exactly! She's not confirming those are the clothes Sierra had on.

She is not confirming them because she knows that they are the clothes but she also knows LE does not want that confirmed.

IMO

Hmmm...there are also reports that the condoms were found about 5 feet away from the handcuff box.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/11/sierra-lamar-missing-california_n_1418763.html

I just looked this up quickly, but there are more like this one saying this.

But I also have read this about the condoms in the box.

So has been so much misreporting on this case. I am almost afraid to post a link anymore. The sad part is I have noticed is sometime from the same source a different day

I agree, the purse being stashed as it was has always seemed like someone who was inexperienced, and just couldn't decide what to "do" with the evidence that was left in his vehicle 'after the fact'. He couldn't take it home because his Mother/Wife/Sister/Roommate/Etc. would have noticed it and wondered where it came from.

Absolutely. And I think this person is married. IMO :)

That is one reason the RV park interests me. Perfect way for a serial killer to roam about, unnoticed.

Me too Katy.

I have already mention this is what Duncan did when he had absconded from his own homestate and was traveling to Idaho. He stayed in campsites and RV parks and blended right in.

IMO

So has been so much misreporting on this case. I am almost afraid to post a link anymore. The sad part is I have noticed is sometime from the same source a different day

It's true. It's like everyone is in a rush to get something out there because there is nothing new. I 've seen the same thing. And I think something to point out is that there has been no mention with this misreporting/differentiation in previous reporting saying that they are correcting what they previously said.

I may be remembering this wrong, but very early on wasn't it said that the clothes in the bag were the ones she had on. And then reports came out that no it was extra. I think that was bantered back and forth early. It may have leaked so the story was changed quickly. jmo

What is the final clarification on the clothes in the bag. Were they worn that day or were they extra?

Big difference in the clue here. I know I heard Marlene say that is what she was wearing. Then we all got off on analyzing. LE never said if they were worn or not. They stressed "Neatly folded". Marlene told us that Sierra doesn't pack her clothing neatly. Were the original items of the bag removed and replaced with her current clothing? What about this Jersey?

1. If the clothes were never worn, that could mean a plant on purpose and leaves the case wide open to anyone being the perp.
2. If the clothes were worn and folded, that may mean a sick psycho could be the perp.

The RV park was my original thought for the perp to be....because of the extremely low rent and that place rents to transients.

Did he drown in the pond accidentally?

Investigators said they do not suspect foul play nor suicide in Hardy's death. The pond is only about chest-high and 30 feet wide.

I don't know- I just found it odd...me :blushing: and my imagination

What is the final clarification on the clothes in the bag. Were they worn that day or were they extra?

Big difference in the clue here. I know I heard Marlene say that is what she was wearing. Then we all got off on analyzing. LE never said if they were worn or not. They stressed "Neatly folded". Marlene told us that Sierra doesn't pack her clothing neatly. Were the original items of the bag removed and replaced with her current clothing? What about this Jersey?

1. If the clothes were never worn, that could mean a plant on purpose and leaves the case wide open to anyone being the perp.
2. If the clothes were worn and folded, that may mean a sick psycho could be the perp.

BBM

A person that still lives with his mother, perhaps? Or has a wife that is a neat freak?

I have always felt the folded clothes could become key if a perp is ever caught. Lot of people are neat but yet when they fold their clothes they do it in a way that is unique to them.

I really think these are the clothes she was wearing when she walked out the door on her way to the bus stop.

IMO

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_4f081b31-d6fe-5ee8-b5c9-6c2d91ea6541.html

new article talking about the search of all the percolation ponds (ten total)

I don't want to give this person any credit for originality or creativity.
But just thinking outside the box here. Wayyyyyyy outside.

They could have taken her clothing only and put it in the type of water they are searching. And knew they would be spending time looking for her in bodies of water that some of us are having problems with as far as how to submerged her in it. They could be watching and laughing as they see the LEOS go on there fishing expeditions as they call it in there mind.

ALL MOO AND SPECULATION.

Absolutely Ocean..good points. That is what has been stumping me. I also added (edited) my post to say that the victimology is so important because generally speaking there would be other similar victimology if this person is a repeat offender. But we don't have any indication that similar crimes have happened to anyone in the area...not that they could not have done this somewhere else, but generally this information is kept. So it's hard to determine.

Thanks for your feedback.

90Nine, IMO Sierra's case is similar to Christina Marie Williams abduction. Both petite Asian American girls, around the same age. Christina was abducted in 1998 in Seaside, about 1 hour away from MH.She was walking her dog one evening. Her body was found 7 months later,in an area which had previously been searched at least twice.Not far from her home. In Christina's case, an eyewitness reported seeing her in a vehicle with two latino guys.The eyewitness said she looked very scared. A good police sketch was made,but, LE seemingly had a poi in the case.It never quite made sense...

I almost think it could be the same two guys ...

YW.

But we also have to realize that some of these type of killers can be rather nomadic and dont stay in one area long. Those are the hardest to catch. They do their evil deeds and then move on. They arent all like Gary Ridgeway or BTK who stay and blend into their environment.

I have no doubt that the FBI profiler is hard at work trying to narrow down the profile this person fits into. Now that they seem to have some results on the evidence maybe this will tighten the profile some. We dont know what LE is seeing when they look at Sierra's belongings. I think just the way he arranged the clothes and their condition may tell them more about what type of killer they are dealing with.

IMO

Exactly Ocean...They do do that. I guess it is easy to get familiar with an area (as they are saying they think the person is from the area or knows the area well). Hopefully, if there is a pattern, they will find it/see it.

I would imagine looking at recent parolees would be routine...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper