Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought of that. I think whoever this is he is watching and reading like mad about the case. I can see him sitting there laughing his evil head off knowing they are looking in places that he knows she isn't in. If they get close I think he will run or maybe he is already way out of the area.

But I thought that he may have taken her to one of these type ponds but not the ones they are searching in and the purse and her clothing got thrown on the ground close to the water's edge and the lab found organisms on her clothing or purse that thrive in these type of ponds.

IMO

I think the opposite. I think he is avoiding reading, watching, anything that has to do with Sierra. Guilt has overtaken him by this time. He acted out a fantasy and it was not calculated. I think he probably fascinated over her, watching her at the stop perhaps as he went to work daily, and when he found she was alone mornings, for an extended period of time, made his move. Now, this man may have a wife, children or be a quiet businessman in the area who has never done anything like this. On the other hand, he is probably very intelligent, but remorse is why he folded the clothing. Remorse is why he put the things back and left them for the family. Maybe he has folded the clothing not from OCD, but instead from guilt. To put a little order back now that he did such a crime. People like this often do these crimes based on fantasies that are so strong (pedophiles) that they cannot control their acts. He may have fascinated over her at first as a crush, maybe even thinking she liked him and then escalated it, as it evolved, into a more serious fantasy, but later, afterwards, realized he really took a human life. Maybe her bubbly, cute personality (which is reflected online...she was apparently a very vivacious young lady) made him ultimately feel terrible for his acts. I HOPE SO. I do watch a lot of Law And Order, so based on tv (haha), this type of crime could be random, but then again, maybe not. Think about it.

Exactly Ocean...They do do that. I guess it is easy to get familiar with an area (as they are saying they think the person is from the area or knows the area well). Hopefully, if there is a pattern, they will find it/see it.

It really wouldnt take that long to know that area if they lived there or stayed over at the RV park. Maybe a couple of months, imo, or they could know it well if they had worked in that area a couple of months or if they have kin that lives in that area.

They could scope out all the fields, ponds,trails, and pretend they were just familarizing themselves with the area. Since it is rural I would think seeing someone walking the trails wouldnt sound off alarms. I know it isnt uncommon here unless we see them on our property.:what: Then we check it out asap! LOL!

IMO

Never know they could be reading here right now .

They generally include themselves in the investigation..someway or another..this could be out of guilt or anything. But wouldn't this indicate they did not leave town? Or maybe they are just online. If they left town and are on here - boy it would be a lot to catch up on daily! ;) I can't even keep up!

They are mostly narcissistic, but not if it was something that went bad. imo.

I hope that he is reading here. I hope that he sees the many ways that he can and will be caught. He wasn't the brightest bulb in the pack to pick up a young girl at the end of a cul de sac and have no other way out but for the same way that he entered. Someone this bold isn't really as bold as stupid. He just needs to stew for awhile.

If the perp is a transient or transient worker in the area, I think they would be less likely to be reading social media. The newpaper or tv yes. Or they are long gone now. I just can't seem to get the thought out of my mind that the purse was placed where it was because someone felt familiar there. Or, someone picked it up and got scared and stuck it there.

I think the opposite. I think he is avoiding reading, watching, anything that has to do with Sierra. Guilt has overtaken him by this time. He acted out a fantasy and it was not calculated. I think he probably fascinated over her, watching her at the stop perhaps as he went to work daily, and when he found she was alone mornings, for an extended period of time, made his move. Now, this man may have a wife, children or be a quiet businessman in the area who has never done anything like this. On the other hand, he is probably very intelligent, but remorse is why he folded the clothing. Remorse is why he put the things back and left them for the family. Maybe he has folded the clothing not from OCD, but instead from guilt. To put a little order back now that he did such a crime. People like this often do these crimes based on fantasies that are so strong (pedophiles) that they cannot control their acts. He may have fascinated over her at first as a crush, maybe even thinking she liked him and then escalated it, as it evolved, into a more serious fantasy, but later, afterwards, realized he really took a human life. Maybe her bubbly, cute personality (which is reflected online...she was apparently a very vivacious young lady) made him ultimately feel terrible for his acts. I HOPE SO. I do watch a lot of Law And Order, so based on tv (haha), this type of crime could be random, but then again, maybe not. Think about it.

That does sound possible but actually I think this was a well thought out plan and that is why it went off without a hitch, sadly. I just dont see someone destroying such an young innocent life and then having murderer's remorse. The two just doesn't mesh for me.

It takes a very cold person to rip a child away from her family then rape, murder, and throw her away somewhere her parents will never even be able to view her in death due to the time lapse of a month.

I think personally he is an unfeeling, cold, selfish, sociopath. I do agree he may have a wife and most likely children of his own. He can even be a good husband and father because 'appearances' are everything to a sociopath. That is the tool they use to mask their evil secret.

We do not know why he neatly folded her clothes or the condition they were in when found. There could have been blood on the clothing or they could be tattered and torn from her violent encounter. He could have left it there simply because he wanted everyone to know what he had done right in broad daylight and he knew no one saw a thing.

If he couldnt live with himself he would turn himself in. I think he is living with what he did just fine and probably fantasizing about the brutality of it even now.

Whomever this person is he is not going to be a Mr Rogers type who simply let his fantasies get the best of him, imo.

imo

I have thought of that. I think whoever this is he is watching and reading like mad about the case. I can see him sitting there laughing his evil head off knowing they are looking in places that he knows she isn't in. If they get close I think he will run or maybe he is already way out of the area.

But I thought that he may have taken her to one of these type ponds but not the ones they are searching in and the purse and her clothing got thrown on the ground close to the water's edge and the lab found organisms on her clothing or purse that thrive in these type of ponds.

IMO

I think you might be correct. He'll want to follow in order to know what they know JMHO. Trying to figure out what they know since they won't say by watching where they are searching etc...JMHO. He might even have volunteered to search who knows? Some of them are like that for sure. Heck, we've had them not only read here but post here too. All JMHO.

I do hope he turns himself in, but nobody knows if she was raped and murdered yet. I am hopeful she is found alive and that she has a chance to live the rest of her life. She's only fifteen. Praying every single day for her and her family.

If the perp is a transient or transient worker in the area, I think they would be less likely to be reading social media. The newpaper or tv yes. Or they are long gone now. I just can't seem to get the thought out of my mind that the purse was placed where it was because someone felt familiar there. Or, someone picked it up and got scared and stuck it there.

By then everyone knew Sierra was missing. I just dont believe anyone would find it then hide it. They would come forward to LE with the purse. It would make them a good person for doing so.

But I do agree that maybe a transient or a transient worker may not read a newspaper but I do think they would find away to see the tv even if they had to go to a bar and sip on one beer or sit in a bus station to watch it etc.

IMO

I do hope he turns himself in, but nobody knows if she was raped and murdered yet. I am hopeful she is found alive and that she has a chance to live the rest of her life. She's only fifteen. Praying every single day for her and her family.

All we have to do is watch where they have searched for weeks now to know that LE is fully convinced Sierra is deceased and has been for some time.

They have the evidence and they do the investigating. Now if only we knew what they know but (sigh) we dont.

There would be no other motive other than sexual to take Sierra away from her family.

IMO

I know this is really not pertinent at this point, but when I first saw the report of her missing, my first thought was gang-related. The second was peer-related. I know they interviewed everyone she knows, but there is this guy on her Twitter who is a favorite and he's such a woman-hater. He posts some of the most horrible things and the day or day before she went missing, he posted that he likes a girl who plays hard to get. THAT bothered me when I read it. Has anyone else seen that? Apparently, he has some big website, so he's probably not a suspect, but what about her peers and friends who also subscribe to that? That stuff could be feeding some kid who has problems already, and helping him morph into something worse.

I think that even if this was planned (stalker, etc.), that they didn't expect the media or search coverage and are probably pooping their pants at what is going on. Again, if this is a first time or an offender that is not particularly experienced.

I rule out the farm workers because they would know if someone did not show up for work that day.

A transient..well that person would be known because the area is so desolate.

My theory - either someone who knew her or someone who drove by the bus stop everyday on the way to work or going home from work. Could be social media related, but how would they know her bus stop? I can tell you that the address for her mom or last name and boyfriend is not on a background check. Too new until they file taxes or get credit, etc. It's not there.

There are so many different scenarios.

I have to say, that it raises a huge red flag for me that this happened on the specific day the workers were at a different location - and that was planned to do it on the day nobody was there. I think that a huge factor in finding the person.

All we have to do is watch where they have searched for weeks now to know that LE is fully convinced Sierra is deceased and has been for some time.

They have the evidence and they do the investigating. Now if only we knew what they know but (sigh) we dont.

There would be no other motive other than sexual to take Sierra away from her family.

IMO

But do we know everywhere they have searched? I don't think we do,

What is the final clarification on the clothes in the bag. Were they worn that day or were they extra?

Big difference in the clue here. I know I heard Marlene say that is what she was wearing. Then we all got off on analyzing. LE never said if they were worn or not. They stressed "Neatly folded". Marlene told us that Sierra doesn't pack her clothing neatly. Were the original items of the bag removed and replaced with her current clothing? What about this Jersey?

1. If the clothes were never worn, that could mean a plant on purpose and leaves the case wide open to anyone being the perp.
2. If the clothes were worn and folded, that may mean a sick psycho could be the perp.
Above BBM.. And there in lies the rub for me.. The clothes.. Were they the clothes(including Sharks shirt seen in last known photo) that she had on the morning of Friday, March 16 if/when she left out of her home en route to the bus stop????

..or..

Are they not the clothes that she had on that morning? Are they freshly laundered and neatly folded clothes that were placed inside that Juicy bag??

For me so much hinges upon were these clean, neatly folded clothes that had NEVER BEEN WORN.. Or are they as many have suspected the entire clothes(Sharks shirt, pants, panties&bra) that Sierra donned for school in those early morning hours as she got ready to leave out for the bus stop?? Is it those 4 specific items that were ACTUALLY WORN BY SIERRA that morning and are extremely mysteriously neatly folded and placed within her Juicy Couture bag?..

One other detail of note for me is the now infamous "Sharks shirt".. For me if it's learned that the Sharks shirt in the Juicy bag is the actual(one and the same) Sharks shirt that Sierra is documented in photo as having on at 6:29am of Friday, March 16 this is NOT THE GAME CHANGER detail IMO.. I all along have felt it entire plausible as well as possible that for any number of reasons that just because Sierra had the Sharks shirt on in the 6:29am photo she snapped IMO does NOT mean that she actually wore it that day if/when she left home for the bus stop..

What I mean is I find it even probable that Sierra could have taken off the heavy, long sleeve, bulky Sharks shirt at some point AFTER snapping her photo and folded it HERSELF and put in the Juicy bag to take to wear later, change into later, if she got cold to pull on over the shirt that she very likely had on under the bulky Sharks shirt..

So, if we do find that its in fact CONFIRMED that the Sharks shirt in the Juicy bag is the EXACT(one and the same) Sharks shirt that Sierra had on at 6:29am that morning in the photo she snapped.. That IMO does NOT in any way PROVE that the pants, panties&bra were the ones she had on that day.. The confirmation of JUST the Sharks Shirt will not equal that ALL the clothes(including pants, panties&bra) were what she had on and were removed and folded and placed in the Juicy bag..

The Sharks Shirt can be CONFIRMED as the exact one she had on the pic that morning and IMO the pants, panties&bra could still be clean, freshly laundered, neatly folded items that were placed in the Juicy bag..

The detail for me that EVERYTHING IS HINGED UPON is absolute CONFIRMATION that the pants, panties&bra were THE EXACT pants, panties&bra that Sierra donned that morning to wear to school and at some point after that were removed from her and neatly folded and placed inside the Juicy bag..

**Hopefully that made enough sense to get my point across**

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

But do we know everywhere they have searched? I don't think we do,

I dont know but they have been pretty open about where the searches were/are going to be and searching dense undergrowth, fields, woods, and waterways is not looking for an alive Sierra.

imo

Unfortunately, I think it's way beyond him turning himself in. So sad to say that. He may even have killed her because of the media attention...not that he wanted to in the first place, but out of panic. I can't get away from thinking this guy didn't want to hurt her, but was possibly put in a place where he had no choice - in his mind. I truly believe that based upon everything. I pray to God that he still has her. And I pray that if he does, that he will come forward and she will recover from this. Stat's don't show this so well.

I think of the ramifications of this persons actions...I just pray to God that he's totally freaking out and has her and will set her free, even if he knows it will condemn him.

I know this is really not pertinent at this point, but when I first saw the report of her missing, my first thought was gang-related. The second was peer-related. I know they interviewed everyone she knows, but there is this guy on her Twitter who is a favorite and he's such a woman-hater. He posts some of the most horrible things and the day or day before she went missing, he posted that he likes a girl who plays hard to get. THAT bothered me when I read it. Has anyone else seen that? Apparently, he has some big website, so he's probably not a suspect, but what about her peers and friends who also subscribe to that? That stuff could be feeding some kid who has problems already, and helping him morph into something worse.

I too had thought about the possibility of one of her peers being involved in this. I so hope not but kids nowadays seem to be numb to violence and many aren't made to suffer consequences for their actions when they do wrong. For some reason kids today are so quick to settle perceived slights and disputes as well as romantic rivalries with a gun or other violence. So until LE names a POI, I haven't ruled out the possibility of a classmate, either at her old school or her new one, being involved JMHO

I'm a newbie here but have been reading and lurking for a while now so don't be too harsh on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8