Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any possibility that the perp was one of the workers on her property? If the person has strong ties and had the opportunity, couldn't that mean he was nearby working?

I was curious as to other kidnappings/murders in the Morgan Hill area- what esle has affected the community- and yes, they have had some other sad events....such as a 14 yr old murdered just last Nov-

In 2009-I didn't find if the suspects were ever found-
http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_c3738341-b7e4-5759-a570-9b5f35580ab4.html

Also in 2009- suspect was arrested
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=6721303

from Nov 2011 - didn't find if it has actually gone to trial yet- Sureno gang
http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_a2465845-ff43-596f-9fdc-ddee5752462b.html

most recent- http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news...cle_5e4addd8-88da-11e1-a197-001a4bcf6878.html

I searched for the cab driver and couldn't find him in the CA doc or listed on the sex offender registry.

I saw arial views of her property that looked recent as I saw the inside gate, etc. (which doesn't show in older photos). There is definitely some sort of business going on on that property. To the right of the house (and on the property) were numerous corrugated bldgs, a guest house, plus, what looks like another residence.

Is it possible that one of the workers or visitors to the property parked on the side of the house, near the second gate on the property (car facing towards st)...just waiting for her to walk outside that morning?

Morgan Hill to Aromas US - 101 S 26.5 miles

Monterey Rd and US 101 s 26.1 miles

This gives me the chills, since I've thought that Sierra's body was probably taken about 25 miles away.

ETA: I was wrong; the body turns out to be that of a young man who has been missing. My condolences to his family, so sad.

Strong ties to me means a person in the area who has a job and may be socially connected. It doesn't scream stranger pedophile.

I saw arial views of her property that looked recent as I saw the inside gate, etc. (which doesn't show in older photos). There is definitely some sort of business going on on that property. To the right of the house (and on the property) were numerous corrugated bldgs, a guest house, plus, what looks like another residence.

Is it possible that one of the workers or visitors to the property parked on the side of the house, near the second gate on the property (car facing towards st)...just waiting for her to walk outside that morning?

This post and your prior one are exactly what I have been thinking all along.

BBM

I find Sheriff Laurie Smith confusing, to say the least.

But the above does seem to indicate that LE has reasons for not focusing on Sierra's family.

I wish the media would keep the whole thing in quotes so we can tell what was said, and what was added or filled in...did he say the past about a stranger, as it is not included in the quotes? Who knows...JMO

18 Paquita Espana has not been sleuthed at all. We know nothing about the property and its contents. The answer could be right there.

I don't know where to get a good pic....like the aerial one I saw and at the moment I don't know where I saw it. Willow has one aerial but it is not a great one. There is another floating around on the web...that is great and has detail.

I am now leaning towards the possibility that there was no extra bag of clothing. It appears now we are being led to believe the clothing in the bag was what Sierra was wearing.

So we now may have a perp who harmed her and took the clothes to a shed on Laguna.

The problem I have is why. Where are her shoes, socks, jacket, etc? There was a T-shirt, pants and underwear in the bag. If she walked out of the house that morning, she would have had on shoes and outerwear also.

Since the clothes were folded neatly and placed in the bag, it almost appears as if the perp was leaving a gift for the family and this was as close to the home he was willing to go.
I have always believed from the start that it was the clothes she was wearing, and that the perp. forced her to strip- not an innocent explanation like a change of clothes for your period (who does a complete change, bra included anyway? I'd just bring extra pads & tampons), gym clothes, or staying at a friends. The bra is the big giveaway for me. Females do not normally carry a change of bra around, as they are bulkier and more expensive than panties.

18 Paquita Espana has not been sleuthed at all. We know nothing about the property and its contents. The answer could be right there.

I found the name of the business and website for that location but who all lives on that property? There are trailers and another building that looks like it could be rented. But do these houses that are in the back like behind the orchard even have addresses?

Frankly, I think many are dancing around some facts that they know and have sleuthed but are afraid to go there or put it out there. There are way too many great sleuthers to have missed the obvious.

I am not talking about Sierra's family. This case is going on five weeks, yet we have basically gone nowhere with Sierra's surroundings...so unlike us!

I have always believed from the start that it was the clothes she was wearing, and that the perp. forced her to strip- not an innocent explanation like a change of clothes for your period (who does a complete change, bra included anyway? I'd just bring extra pads & tampons), gym clothes, or staying at a friends. The bra is the big giveaway for me. Females do not normally carry a change of bra around, as they are bulkier and more expensive than panties.

Marlene has told us Sierra doesn't fold her clothes. That was a clue. We got confused because we were led (also by Marlene) that Sierra sometimes trades clothes. Was that wishful thinking on Marlene's part?

http://g.co/maps/g78qc

Whisperer is this the other drive/gate in this close-up set back behind the gate at the street?
Yes. It is straight ahead.

It was said they don't close their front gate. I would assume the landlord would have an iron gate there due to the pool. That is a big liability. There are definitely TWO gates. I saw it open when I was there.

Are we not allowed to sleuth the area and property owner, workers or past tenants?

It makes perfect sense to me.

You are right......not all serial killers or killers in general are sadist. For example, Joesph Duncan was a serial killer and he was a sexual sadist. His gratification came from inflcting horrific pain and torture on his victims.

Well maybe he is more organized than we think because its over a month now and he is still not caught...yet. Hopefully that will soon change.

No one really knows why a particular person like this does the things they do. I always say they have a reason for the way the crime goes down even if we dont understand it. He knows why he hid the items where he did. Was it so they would be discovered to mock LE that he had taken a young girl and they dont have a clue where she is? Perhaps, or he could just be an unorganized killer and wanted to get rid of those particular pieces of evidence ASAP!

Whether he has done this particular crime before or not, I dont know, but I do believe he will have a criminal record of some sort. Crimes of violence. DV, rapes of women or sexual crimes against minors, etc.

JMO

Or burglary.

Once DNA testing became an investigative tool, it was amazing how many guys who had been convicted of burglary turned out to be rapists.

One current theory is that burglary can be part of a sexual offender's developmental process. It lets him practise surveillance, breaking and entering, become comfortable in a "forbidden" environment, etc. Plus, it provides source of income while they do all this.

Such burglars are working up their nerve and improving their skills to the point where they feel capable of carrying out a sexual assault.

It's actually pretty low risk because so many home burglaries go unsolved. Even if he does get caught, the consequences for burglary are much, much less than those for sexual assault.

Zooming in there is a sign that says "YES" leaning up against the right side of the back gate. Wonder when this picture was taken? There is also stuff piled around behind the front gate.

Marlene has told us Sierra doesn't fold her clothes. That was a clue. We got confused because we were led (also by Marlene) that Sierra sometimes trades clothes. Was that wishful thinking on Marlene's part?
Girls don't trade bras or panties- too intimate, and you won't necessarily be the same size. Wishful thinking on Marlene's part, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay