Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As coarse as this comment sounds, the perp. may have given her a few dunkings in that sludge pond to force her to be compliant.

I'm praying and hoping that she is still alive.

If the ponds behind the RV park on Olgier are all Percolation ponds, then how do people fish there? and for what purpose? All I think about that is totally gross....IMHO

Although I'm not ruling it out, I think its unlikely to be a local RSO. The reason being is that if they took care on some of the aspects of the crime, with today's ways of linking DNA etc.., They would never have left items. Any items!

I'm leaning towards someone who has never been caught for this type of crime. Perhaps a friend or local, but with all the attention, being local would get hairy real quick. Even being a town or 2 away would be more likely.

These are just my opinions at this moment and are subject to change.

I missed what the verbiage was prior to the update. ..what did it say that was changed? TIA
Previous articles released this am stated that the searches today were planned for some time and therefore, not related to the new lab findings.

I missed what the verbiage was prior to the update. ..what did it say that was changed? TIA

they added the sentence about the evidence leading them to dive the water behind the rv park (it previously had not been there)

Maybe we will all find answers today. I hope so. Still praying for Sierra's family and parents.

ABC news describes the equipment LE is using on the lakes.

But this time, they're using special side-scanning equipment, which they say allows for a more thorough search.
"It provides both the reflections and shadows so it gives you more things to look at than just like a normal picture," Santa Clara Co. Sheriff's Sgt. Don Ray said. "The shadows can tell you more of what we're looking at than the actual reflection."
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8623172

Deputies Search Aromas Pond, Witnesses Claim to Have Seen a Body

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17517510/depuites-serching

Aromas is not to far from Morgan Hill ..... Aromas is a true rural area. I will get back with distance from Morgan Hill. May not even be related but it came up as a breaking news from our local station but sometimes I take their breaking news with a grain of salt.

Morgan Hill to Aromas US - 101 S 26.5 miles

Monterey Rd and US 101 s 26.1 miles

I'm seeing the water on the south west side as the most likely area. Not sure exactly which pond they are searching, but that one has access directly to it by car. The side closest to the RV park appears to be gated off, thus there would be some hauling to do. The southwest pond is quick, easy and accessible (although I found no street name).

I agree with those who sense there is a renewed purpose surging through LE and their search/dive teams... I believe we are going to know alot more soon and sadly with that will come the tragic confirmation that most know deep down is likely at this stage.. ill personally hold onto the fact that there are modern day miracles while praying for sierra's loved ones that they are granted atleast a peace and solace no matter the outcome.

I may be remembering this wrong, but very early on wasn't it said that the clothes in the bag were the ones she had on. And then reports came out that no it was extra. I think that was bantered back and forth early. It may have leaked so the story was changed quickly. jmo

No from the day the clothes were found we have had conflicting reports. From a t- shirt to a jersey the only thing that stayed the same was a pair of pants. To this day I really don't think any of us are sure if they are the clothes Sierra was wearing or not. No one saw her walk out of the house. IMHO

Deputies Search Aromas Pond, Witnesses Claim to Have Seen a Body

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17517510/depuites-serching

Aromas is not to far from Morgan Hill ..... Aromas is a true rural area. I will get back with distance from Morgan Hill. May not even be related but it came up as a breaking news from our local station but sometimes I take their breaking news with a grain of salt.
This from the link:

"A man who was fishing at the pond told deputies that he saw a hand in the water."

No from the day the clothes were found we have had conflicting reports. From a t- shirt to a jersey the only thing that stayed the same was a pair of pants. To this day I really don't think any of us are sure if they are the clothes Sierra was wearing or not. No one saw her walk out of the house. IMHO

Also Marlene stated that it wasn't uncommon for Sierra to swap clothes with her friends. If Marlene said that after being shown the clothing in the bag, then she wasn't confirming it was what Sierra had worn either. IMO

Also Marlene stated that it wasn't uncommon for Sierra to swap clothes with her friends. If Marlene said that after being shown the clothing in the bag, then she wasn't confirming it was what Sierra had worn either. IMO

GRACE: Do you know what shirt it was that was found in the bag?

LAMAR: Yes, I do, but I don`t want to say what it was exactly. Because I don`t want to interfere with the investigation.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/04/ng.01.html
April 2nd.

I had initially ignored the reports about the empty handcuff box and the two condoms because I thought they were found in an area sort of known for parking.... does anyone else remember that? I need to go back and look. Given the timing on how long it has taken for the crime lab evidence to come back, and for the ensuing excitment over it, I am betting it IS related to those items. They couldn't be too surprised to find SL's DNA on the clothing, purse, etc.... but to find her DNA on those condoms and/or empty handcuff box is devastating news. If the condoms are involved - there will hopefully be an arrest soon - REAl SOON because, there will also be the perpetrator(s) DNA on that evidence.

You know I hate to bring this up it really turns my stomach but . Sierra has been missing a month is she is in this perc pond she must be weighted down . Because one thing I have learned here is a body when decomposing releases gas. Being as long as it has been she would have surfaced by now I do believe.

You know I hate to bring this up it really turns my stomach but . Sierra has been missing a month is she is in this perc pond she must be weighted down . Because one thing I have learned here is a body when decomposing releases gas. Being as long as it has been she would have surfaced by now I do believe.

Good point. We all know that bodies and bodies of water in the bay area don't mix. (Laci)

I was mentioning the night dives to my dh and he reminded me that he always was on call for the Civil Defense (way back in the day) and they had to do night dives. He preferred them, actually. Lakes were calmer and no people around. When he got the call, he had to go, didn't matter what time. We were dating then..lol eons ago.

He remembers an 8 year old he recovered on Lake Tenkiller here in Oklahoma and said that was the worst. The parents let the child out on a life raft with no life jacket in 110 foot water. He was so mad at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay