Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on the timeline right now. Sorry for the delay..I have about ten days worth of updates. I'll be working on it through the night, should be done by morning.

Thanks Pensfan...I am catching up...Lord this is not good at all.

Meaning the hope we all have in our hearts for Sierra to be found alive is just diminishing. At least they have and are working on these new leads,

Mexico is actually much closer. 10 hours vs 20 hours to Canada.

Thank you. I guess I hadn't had the time to calculate the mileage and speed of egress from the abduction point. Appreciate your doing so.

I'm not surprised they are searching the pond(s) by the RV park. A few threads back someone linked a report that residents at the park heard a truck pull up to the gate at the end of the road, and heard screaming. Maybe they found evidence that bolsters those claims.

If the evidence from the crime lab is related to the empty handcuff box and two used condoms, what kind of neat-freak nutjob would leave those significant items discarded in an area that is going to be searched, yet 'neatly fold' the clothing and place them in a purse stashed beside a building that is also going to be searched? Who does this???

A deliberate, organized, experienced perp who derives enjoyment from taunting/leaving bold clues.

I'm not surprised they are searching the pond(s) by the RV park. A few threads back someone linked a report that residents at the park heard a truck pull up to the gate at the end of the road, and heard screaming. Maybe they found evidence that bolsters those claims.

True, but as for me, I'm hoping that if that is the case, it isn't the end of the road, for Sierra being alive.

---------------
If she was taken over a border, then I think it more likely into Mexico, than Canada, even though Canada is closer to the abduction site.

Your opinion?

I believe the Canada/US border is about 15 hours away whereas the Mexico/CA border is about 7 hours away.

Yet he possibly leaves DNA or fingerprints or other evidence which might be helping LE?

I agree. Hard to believe. But we are dealing with someone who would take a 15 year old girl and do who knows what with her. At first I figured that leaving these things was careless, but they might be getting some sick thrill from having them be found. The depths to which people sink can be unbelievable.

Yet he possibly leaves DNA or fingerprints or other evidence which might be helping LE?

They could have been careful, yet made a mistake and left unintentional DNA etc. Is there anything that states the lab results produced DNA or fingerprints specifically? Could have been Sierra's too, not the perp.

They could have been careful, yet made a mistake and left unintentional DNA etc. Is there anything that states the lab results produced DNA or fingerprints specifically? Could have been Sierra's too, not the perp.

If the evidence that has returned from the crime lab is Sierra's, then it can't be from her purse, clothing, or cell phone because of course her DNA would be on those items. It would have to be from something else they have found, and the only other thing that has been leaked to the media is the handcuff box and used condoms - two of them to be exact. If those items are the source of the 'new evidence', then LE surely has DNA from one or both of the perps. I don't think anyone 'uses' a condom and only leaves the DNA from the victim.

I have a feeling that the perp. searched the social networks for the epitomy of a beautiful, "untouched" girl. Whether that is a local sex offender or a trafficker, or both, is still a question to me.

The reward could have been both sexual and monetary, IMO.

If the evidence that has returned from the crime lab is Sierra's, then it can't be from her purse, clothing, or cell phone because of course her DNA would be on those items. It would have to be from something else they have found, and the only other thing that has been leaked to the media is the handcuff box and used condoms - two of them to be exact. If those items are the source of the 'new evidence', then LE surely has DNA from one or both of the perps. I don't think anyone 'uses' a condom and only leaves the DNA from the victim.

You are assuming that there was DNA or fingerprints found. They said they found evidence, they didn't specify what kind of evidence. The second assumption you are making is that they came from the handcuff box or the condoms. There are probably hundreds of other items collected during all of the searches, and they have not stated from what item(s) the evidence came.

Until LE states they got DNA or fingerprints from condoms or a handcuff box, it remains speculation only.

Personally, I think that it would be rather BOLD for the perp to purposely leave his DNA behind inside a condom. Weird as well.

Personally, I think that it would be rather BOLD for the perp to purposely leave his DNA behind inside a condom. Weird as well.
----------
If the DNA is of a person not registered in the data bank, then no problem...

I am now leaning towards the possibility that there was no extra bag of clothing. It appears now we are being led to believe the clothing in the bag was what Sierra was wearing.

So we now may have a perp who harmed her and took the clothes to a shed on Laguna.

The problem I have is why. Where are her shoes, socks, jacket, etc? There was a T-shirt, pants and underwear in the bag. If she walked out of the house that morning, she would have had on shoes and outerwear also.

Since the clothes were folded neatly and placed in the bag, it almost appears as if the perp was leaving a gift for the family and this was as close to the home he was willing to go.

What was the temp that morning?

tia

You are assuming that there was DNA or fingerprints found. They said they found evidence, they didn't specify what kind of evidence. The second assumption you are making is that they came from the handcuff box or the condoms. There are probably hundreds of other items collected during all of the searches, and they have not stated from what item(s) the evidence came.

Until LE states they got DNA or fingerprints from condoms or a handcuff box, it remains speculation only.

I totally agree - I should have stated that it is my opinion only. I am just reading between the lines as I see it. Since we don't know what evidence has returned, I think it is still safe to assume it was Sierra's DNA on some item that was NOT supposed to be associated with her. Finding a stranger's DNA would not lead to any 'new clues' because they would not know who it belonged to. Finding the DNA of someone they could identify on Sierra's belongings would have resulted in a POI being questioned. Again - just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper