Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't had a chance to see what these tweets were about, but one of SL's close friends tweeted this @ 5:26PM today.

"EVERYONE, one of sierras friends tweeted on sierras account on accident. i already talked to them. so its not her."

Her initials are CN.

I know nothing about twitter.. So why would a close friend even sign into Sierras account to post that? I guess i am asking what would anyone benefit from logging into sierras twitter account?

I know nothing about twitter.. So why would a close friend even sign into Sierras account to post that? I guess i am asking what would anyone benefit from logging into sierras twitter account?

My thought is not a nice one. It involves the lack of intelligence of the mystery tweeter.

Haven't had a chance to see what these tweets were about, but one of SL's close friends tweeted this @ 5:26PM today.

"EVERYONE, one of sierras friends tweeted on sierras account on accident. i already talked to them. so its not her."

Her initials are CN.

Having a hard time buying after a month accidentally tweeting that something is not right here.

Having a hard time buying after a month accidentally tweeting that something is not right here.

Could be true.
I have a teenager that has multiple accounts under certain apps for Twitter. It only takes a simple swipe or pocket movement to switch accounts and type under another user name.

It *could mean Sierra had her information stored into another persons phone/application. LE/FBI would be able to signify if that was true or not.

I noticed that many now think Sierra is alive somewhere.... From reading twitter... Maybe that was the purpose of hacking her account???

So why not simply state that the 2 used condoms are unrelated to the case...that they do not contain Sierra's DNA on the outside?

Not buying that they do not have these results by now.

I searched and found the article you are asking about.

http://cupertino.patch.com/articles/crime-lab-results-provide-new-leads-in-sierra-lamar-case

JMO but I will go by what the detective said in the video and not what someone wrote in an article anymore! lol

Yes, what was posted that i asked a link for was a little bit misleading.
Here is the actual paragraph and its nothing new.

quote...Authorities announced that a pair of pants and shirt found folded in Sierra's Juicy-brand bag, which was uncovered a short distance from the LaMar home two days after the teen disappeared produced more leads in the Sierra LaMar case, but authorities won't release any new clues just yet...end of quote.

Thank-you for supplying the link.

Could be true.
I have a teenager that has multiple accounts under certain apps for Twitter. It only takes a simple swipe or pocket movement to switch accounts and type under another user name.

It *could mean Sierra had her information stored into another persons phone/application. LE/FBI would be able to signify if that was true or not.

But still a month never before today.it could be true but something just is not sitting right. If it was that easy it would have happened before to IMHO.

Yes, what was posted that i asked a link for was a little bit misleading.
Here is the actual paragraph and its nothing new.

quote...Authorities announced that a pair of pants and shirt found folded in Sierra's Juicy-brand bag, which was uncovered a short distance from the LaMar home two days after the teen disappeared produced more leads in the Sierra LaMar case, but authorities won't release any new clues just yet...end of quote.

Thank-you for supplying the link.

What I didn't like about the article itself was it stated that the pants and shirt produced new leads. That is not at all what the detective said on camera. He stated they were not releasing what evidence provided those leads.

But still a month never before today.it could be true but something just is not sitting right. If it was that easy it would have happened before to IMHO.

I totally agree. Especially because the way the bag was strangely placed, not really hidden, making it seem like they wanted it to be found. And the folded clothes.

That stuff seems like someone screaming for attention. And now this? Hmmmmmmmmmm....

I noticed that many now think Sierra is alive somewhere.... From reading twitter... Maybe that was the purpose of hacking her account???

I used to think that. But not anymore. It saddens me to say.

What I didn't like about the article itself was it stated that the pants and shirt produced new leads. That is not at all what the detective said on camera. He stated they were not releases what evidence provided those leads.

That is why I asked for the link. That was the misleading part i wanted to see.

I may be the only one that didnt know this was legal, but anyway, I found it very interesting.

This is about another case in CA about the murder of a 13 year old but it talks about taking DNA swabs from middle school age children and their parents dont have to give consent and a SW isn't required either.

Authorities said they do not need parental consent to obtain a DNA swab.

"Regardless of whether the individual is an adult or a juvenile, they are capable of giving consent. We don't require the consent of a parent if we're doing it with someone of a younger age," said Deputy Jason Ramos of the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department.

If detectives had wanted to draw blood from the middle-schoolers, then a parent would have to be present and because of the 4th Amendment. Detectives would also need a warrant.

"As long as it's a non-invasive procedure — a cotton swab, taking a soda can after somebody drinks from it, or a water bottle after someone drinks from it — that's going to be fine, that's going to be allowed," legal analyst Ken Rosenfeld said.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...rom-8th-graders-for-murder-investigation.html

I may be the only one that didnt know this was legal, but anyway, I found it very interesting.

This is about another case in CA about the murder of a 13 year old but it talks about taking DNA swabs from middle school age children and their parents dont have to give consent and a SW isn't required either.

Authorities said they do not need parental consent to obtain a DNA swab.

"Regardless of whether the individual is an adult or a juvenile, they are capable of giving consent. We don't require the consent of a parent if we're doing it with someone of a younger age," said Deputy Jason Ramos of the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department.

If detectives had wanted to draw blood from the middle-schoolers, then a parent would have to be present and because of the 4th Amendment. Detectives would also need a warrant.

"As long as it's a non-invasive procedure — a cotton swab, taking a soda can after somebody drinks from it, or a water bottle after someone drinks from it — that's going to be fine, that's going to be allowed," legal analyst Ken Rosenfeld said.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...rom-8th-graders-for-murder-investigation.html

And this is where familial DNA could enter the picture.

It made the 6 news tonight on CBSSF channel 5. LE said her account was hacked.

Now I am really wondering LE says hacked friend says accidentally was on Sierra account. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark people.m

Now I am really wondering LE says hacked friend says accidentally was on Sierra account. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark people.m

I'm not gonna say "honest" mistake, but I believe a friend probably did it. They're gonna wish they never had!

You know.... after studying all these google earth maps.....
Maybe we should get a background check on Mr. Yellow Google Man...He sure seems to get around, if you know what I mean? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob