Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

On Topic does anyone think Sierra was kidnapped somewhere other then out front of her house. Would it be possible that she made it the bus stop?

Dogs tracked her to end of driveway. I trust the dogs nose. But, at one time I thought that might be possible until I remembered. jmo

All I know is I came on line yesterday and learned about the tweet and someone said what the tweet was and then I clicked on the link and it was different and said something like 'and by the way, we still punch b****s.'On that post I quoted the tweet. When I did it ...it had been there for three minutes at the time.

So yes it was two different ones. imo. Slightly different.

Police say they are going to charge whoever did it if it was done in California.

IMO

Good it will not a joke when LE shows up at their door step holding a warrant in their hand

<modsnip>

Kaiser being a newcomer here by the way welcome. What do you think really happened to Sierra? All of us have been going around and around for weeks. A fresh viewpoint is always welcomed.

Good it will not a joke when LE shows up at their door step holding a warrant in their hand

If they turn out to be from outside California, but still in the US, I hope the FBI gets them for interfering with a Federal investigation.

I have never seen such an offensive video in my life. Gag! Being a large gal, I don't think that comment was appropriate.

Is this video something Sierra watched that pertains to this case?

It is apparently a group that Sierra liked. A line from this song was posted on Sierra's Twitter account by a hacker.

This has nothing to do with the case, in that her "social networking" is not the catalyst for anything that has happened to Sierra. It could, however, contribute to victimology. :moo:

I was a wild child, and I know there were things I did and said that adults could not begin to understand let alone approve....although after reading the conversations on these networking sites I realize just how lame me and my friends were at "shock value".

My thinking is nothing Sierra did by her actions or words contributed to her abduction.Sadly, I truly believe someone saw her, stalked her, and decided to take her.:twocents:

It is apparently a group that Sierra liked. A line from this song was posted on Sierra's Twitter account by a hacker.

This has nothing to do with the case, in that her "social networking" is not the catalyst for anything that has happened to Sierra. It could, however, contribute to victimology. :moo:

I was a wild child, and I know there were things I did and said that adults could not begin to understand let alone approve....although after reading the conversations on these networking sites I realize just how lame me and my friends were at "shock value".

My thinking is nothing Sierra did by her actions or words contributed to her abduction.Sadly, I truly believe someone saw her, stalked her, and decided to take her.:twocents:

I don't think this is a given...there could be someone under the radar who monitored Sierra but did not communicate with her. LE can't possibly locate and rule out every person who ever viewed her pages.

Kaiser being a newcomer here by the way welcome. What do you think really happened to Sierra? All of us have been going around and around for weeks. A fresh viewpoint is always welcomed.

I have a couple of theories the first is that Sierra was kidnapped ( or possibly ran away unlikely though) by someone she knew. Sierra might asked them to take her to school as it was raining that morning and she might not have wanted to walk to the bus stop. But instead the person drove the other way and threw out her phone and purse.

My second theory is that she was kidnapped by someone she didn't know probably by one person possibly 2 and they had a van. This person may have seen her walking to the bus stop before. Perhaps the person who took him came back later to plant the purse and cell phone.

The one thing I don't understand if she was kidnapped is why was the purse and phone where thrown/planted it would make more sense to make if she ran and away and did that.

I have a couple of theories the first is that Sierra was kidnapped ( or possibly ran away unlikely though) by someone she knew. Sierra might asked them to take her to school as it was raining that morning and she might not have wanted to walk to the bus stop. But instead the person drove the other way and threw out her phone and purse.

My second theory is that she was kidnapped by someone she didn't know probably by one person possibly 2 and they had a van. This person may have seen her walking to the bus stop before.Perhaps the person who took him came back later to plant the purse and cell phone.

The one things I don't understand if she was kidnapped why the purse and phone where thrown/planted it would make more sense to make if she ran and away and did that.

Why do you say a van? It could be done in a car just as easy and a car would be less noticeable. Also her scent stops at the driveway .

Why do you say a van? It could be done in a car just as easy and a car would be less noticeable. Also her scent stops at the driveway .

Just a theory I thought of maybe someone would have seen if she was taken in a car but if she was in the back on a van it wouldn't be, but your right a car would be less noticeable.

Use of sonar expanded in Sierra search
Twitter impostor diverts investigation; bloody clothing found by searchers deemed unimportant

&#8220;Our investigation is still focused on locating her alive, because we don&#8217;t have any information otherwise,&#8221; Santa Clara County Sheriff&#8217;s Sgt. Jose Cardoza said. &#8220;We&#8217;re still doing a lot of investigative efforts. We continue to follow up on leads, and continue to do searches.&#8221;

snip

&#8220;There were a number of clothing items that volunteer searches have found that had blood on them&#8221; in various areas, Cardoza said. &#8220;None of the ones I know of were collected. They might have been looked at by investigators, but were not collected. It&#8217;s not something significant, if it was collected.&#8221;
Robison added that the same day she found the sweatshirt, in the same rural area she found a pair of discarded girls&#8217; flip-flops. She reported those, but the deputy did not collect them because they had already been seen and examined in previous searches, but were found by investigators to be unrelated to the case, Robison said.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_49780d82-8a87-11e1-b0c7-001a4bcf6878.html

Just a theory I thought of maybe someone would have seen if she was taken in a car but if she was in the back on a van it wouldn't be, but your right a car would be less noticeable.

WELCOME Back :goodpost:

As of Thursday there were no plans to return to any other lakes or waterways, or to expand the search to Anderson Reservoir &#8211; the largest in the county, he added.
The sheriff's office will be joined by detectives from San Mateo, Monterey, Santa Cruz and Marin counties for another intensive search-and-rescue effort Saturday, Cardoza said. About 90 personnel, some with "special high-angle rough terrain skills," plus detection K-9s, will participate in the search, which will cover areas in Morgan Hill, San Martin and Gilroy, Cardoza said. The sheriff's off-road enforcement unit and California Highway Patrol will also participate.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_49780d82-8a87-11e1-b0c7-001a4bcf6878.html

It could have been a truck and I don't believe Sierra left that driveway.JMO

Im not understanding what you mean?

It could have been a truck? Yet you say you dont believe Sierra left the driveway.

Well if she didnt leave the driveway the dogs would have found her scent in the yard or her home. Cadaver dogs were brought in early on and Marlene and Rick have opened their home to be searched as many times as needed.

I think she did leave that driveway and the kidnapper has taken her somewhere and most likely as gotten rid of her remains way before now.

I think you could be right. I would think a van or pickup truck would be a very common sight in that area since there are farm fields all around.

In rural areas around where I live it is more common to see pickups and vans that transport the field workers than it is to see a car.

Im not understanding what you mean?

It could have been a truck? Yet you say you dont believe Sierra left the driveway.

Well if she didnt leave the driveway the dogs would have found her scent in the yard or her home. Cadaver dogs were brought in early on and Marlene and Rick have opened their home to be searched as many times as needed.

I think she did leave that driveway and the kidnapper has taken her somewhere and most likely as gotten rid of her remains way before now.

I mean I don't believe she walked to the bus stop and that her scent stopped at the end of the drive way per dogs.They were talking about a car or van maybe picking her up and I said it could even be a truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper