Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a quiet little cul-de-sac???

Are there other people living in other buildings at number 18? I am pretty sure there are and whitepages backs that up.

There was a thriving business there a few short months ago, that may have had employees as well as the owner. Deliveries, couriers picking up. Business may still be operating.
(snip for space)

Who knows what else is happening in the other properties around Sierra's home. Other businesses being run from sheds, dual occupancies, well turned out homes who may frequently have gardeners, cleaners in and out, plus dual income families commuting ...

(snip for space) There are people around because it is a mixed use area.

I think the points above are important observations. I think the fact that there are only a few houses on the street has fooled me into thinking each property had only a family living there, when there are people living and operating businesses in some of the outbuildings.

Here's a bedtime story. I am done for the night.

Sierra may have seen someone drive past her at the bus stop in the direction of her home every day, and sometimes saw him and his car in the neighborhood after school or on days off because he lives and/or works there on a flexible schedule, or is the "boss" or sole proprietor of a small business, and can come and go without anyone questioning him about where he went and why.

He thinks she is attractive, and over the course of several months, starts watching her. One day he passes the bus stop and sees she is not there, but notices her coming out of her house. He circles around and stops and rolls down the window, maybe even gets out, but probably not.

He tells her he just passed her bus out on the main road, and offers a ride to school. She agrees. She doesn't really KNOW him, but he is ALWAYS in her neighborhood and she sees him every day, so she figures he must be okay. He certainly LOOKS harmless. And she figures he can't molest her or anything since she could easily identify him as her neighbor/someone who works in the neighborhood. It never dawns on her that she may never have the opportunity to tell anyone anything. She's fifteen, and death is something that happens to old people.

If he drives a truck/SUV, it could have obscured them from view of nosy neighbors while he spoke with her... neighbors who ALSO would not be alarmed to see his truck in the neighborhood. A truck also puts them up high enough to keep most drivers from being able to look down into the passenger compartment where he and Sierra will be once he talks her inside.

He really has not thought this through at all, but here he is and he can't back out. He realizes that if he just takes her to school, they will pass the bus, and she will no longer trust him. He realizes he has to act now, while he has the opportunity, ready or not, since he will not have another chance.

There is no time to think, as he turns the wrong way onto the road to avoid crossing paths with the bus when it comes. But then she starts asking where he is taking her and seems to be getting nervous. She starts to go for her phone, at least to let someone know she is in this guy's truck and something doesn't seem right. She still thinks it is probably going to be okay, but wants to be sure someone knows, just in case. She may even have TYPED part of a text message before he acts. She never hits "send"...

He had hoped to be more subtle, to get her further away before she got scared, but they are less than a mile from her home and he panics, not wanting her to send that message. He grabs the phone, and throws it out. She is freaking out now, and he realize he is past the point of no return, and this is the time...

He tells her to behave if she wants to go home again, but she is feisty, and he realizes he will be better off if he restrains her in some way, so he pulls off at a dead end, and grabs twine or tape from the bed of the truck and secures her. He takes all of her belongings (so he won't forget later and leave something behind in the dark) but leaves her fully dressed.

The outfit she had on in the photo was not what she was wearing to school, but it was what she wanted her mother to think she was wearing and what she planned to change into it after school, before she came home. Going to the bus stop she didn't see that many people out, just one or two neighbors, including the guy whose truck she is now inside, so she figured nobody really saw her then like they would after school.

He leaves the bag where he figures someone will find it and keep it. It's an expensive bag but not one of a kind or easily proven to have been "stolen" so he assumes someone will find it long before anyone connects it with Sierra's disappearance and remove the evidence for him.

The information that was recovered could have been a "draft" message saved automatically to her phone when she did not send it after a period of time. They may have needed to download information from the phone to get it, as it did not survive being thrown, but the data was eventually retrieved, and this is the new information that they hope to pair with a suspect.

One of many possible scenarios.

Goodnight :eek:fftobed:

Someone posted yesterday that they were suspicious of the photo used for the media, that they wondered if it was taken that day or not. Forensic study of the phone used would have used EXIF information to determine the time/date stamp of the photo. I am sure LE have checked this to ensure that the image was taken when assumed.

DNA from urine. I think this is possible. LE will know if it is animal or human, Sierra's or someone else's.
Don't think we know if there was or not. I think it was a misunderstanding of the word secret ed versus secrete d.

I think there is only a difference on how you say it...IMO

SecrEted... Long sound E

And

Secreted...meaning hidden secretly .... .no long e sound .. Kinda monotone sound throught the whole word..

Is there a video of him saying thus word??

I think it is LE that is saying it was hacked. Did they talk to any of your friends that told you it was an accident? tia

How do you accidentally log in her password?

You don't have to log into her account to follow her page.

How many people know what her password is?

Someone posted yesterday that they were suspicious of the photo used for the media, that they wondered if it was taken that day or not. Forensic study of the phone used would have used EXIF information to determine the time/date stamp of the photo. I am sure LE have checked this to ensure that the image was taken when assumed.

Hi LivInNorCal, we hashed this out a while back. There is a video that was done by media in which there is a photo printed out on paper from a computer. This video was done the day after SL went missing. In the video ML has the pic that was printed out and we came to the conclusion that the media took a picture of either the printed photo or they took a picture of the photo pulled up on the computer, and that is where the time/date stamp discrepancy came into play. I hope this makes sense.

How do you accidentally log in her password?

You don't have to log into her account to follow her page.

How many people know what her password is?

It's possible to be signed in to a number of different twitter accounts at once which you can switch between. You only get logged out when you click sign out button. So its possible that Sierra was signed in to a friend or friends phone.

Why are people saying it was a hacker? A number of friends told me that they accidentally tweeted it on her account because they were logged on to a number of accounts on their phone

Kaiser if it was an accident than they better tell the LE ASAP for their own good. But I have been here for oh I am guessing 9 years or close to that now. And LE does not take games lightly. In fact I know for a fact they are not only watching her account they are watching the findsierra twiiter hash tag if that is what they call it. They are also watching the Facebook FindSierra page.
Anyone that makes even the slightest joke like let's say I know where she is! Or I took her that in a missing person case is considered a crime. Which they will charge the person. And even if they are not in California with the FBI involved they will find the person or people involved.

The law are dead serious when it comes to a missing person. And as you will find out here. So are we myself personally when it comes to a child and yes in my eyes even a 15 year old is a child. I don't like the games I see being played on twitter.

It's possible to be signed in to a number of different twitter accounts at once which you can switch between. You only get logged out when you click sign out button. So its possible that Sierra was signed in to a friend or friends phone.

For a month get real !!! And it just so happened 2 days after her mom who is going thru hell not knowing where she is stated how much she missed Sierra's rap music ? I am not buying that one for a minute.

Why would they be logged into Sierra account anyway?? I don't understand that. Are there private message on twitter?

yes there are, they are called direct messages, referred to as dm's.

So right now I have two twitter accounts on my phone, I can flip between them without entering log ins, as they store it, and my previous phone that my daughter uses now still has my twitter account logged in and ready to go.

It's a weird thing to type in, repeating her prior tweet but not exactly like a cut and paste (if I am not mistaken). If it wasn't from an iphone I would swear someone meant to search Sierra's prior tweet on twitter and instead hit the new tweet button, they are nearby. It may still be how the error occured on an iphone app, if the person isnt familar? Maybe a private investigator is on Sierra's account legitimately but LE isn't going to say that.

Hi LivInNorCal, we hashed this out a while back. There is a video that was done by media in which there is a photo printed out on paper from a computer. This video was done the day after SL went missing. In the video ML has the pic that was printed out and we came to the conclusion that the media took a picture of either the printed photo or they took a picture of the photo pulled up on the computer, and that is where the time/date stamp discrepancy came into play. I hope this makes sense.

Yes, I have read that. However, my point is a bit different. :)

I was stating if they have the actual "source" of what took the photo, and the source photo (before upload to the pc or changing it during an edit), there is EXIF information attached to that image. That info tells what date and time the picture was taken by the device. It tells what device took it, and all editing done, before it was uploaded to the internet, that is. A lot of places, like Facebook, will remove image EXIF data, so I am hopeful that LE has taken that into consideration about this image. It could really lend some great information if the EXIF data is looked at, since it is the last alleged image taken.

I hope that makes sense. I understand the discrepensy.

Here is a photo, at http://www.digicamhelp.com/glossary/exif-data/ which may help understanding about the technical points. If LE has looked at EXIF information, it will identify a time and date. This will alleviate any previous notions or guesses about what time and date the image that reporters photographed, was taken.

So you know about multiple accounts.Why I know after a period of no activity,they sign you out.How would you know who LE talked to???? I know for a fact they are working with Twitter collecting information.No!!! someone hacked into her account.This is a missing girl and you better believe there will be some fallout over this.They keep making up new accounts and leaving a nice tidy trail.Oh I believe there is a new one posted as we speak.

Does this one help sorry on iPad still trying to figure out how to copy text.
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...nd-Sierra-LaMars-Hoax-Tweeter--148132485.html

Detectives will seek to find this person, he said, with the intent of arresting them on a misdemeanor charge of Internet impersonation.

now as for a "friend"accidentally tweet... That "friend" would have to signed into Sierras account since she has been missing... Sounds more like an invasion of privacy to me.. IMO.. Once then"friend" realized she could get Ito Sierra s account she should have pressed the log out button.. If in fact Sierra left her twitter account on her friends iPhone without logging out....

I think there is only a difference on how you say it...IMO

SecrEted... Long sound E

And

Secreted...meaning hidden secretly .... .no long e sound .. Kinda monotone sound throught the whole word..

Is there a video of him saying thus word??

Right. That is why I put a space. Secret or secrete.
Yes, it is all in the pronunciation. I don't know about a video of LE but if I remember correctly NG referred to it as the secret definition.

Yes, I have read that. However, my point is a bit different. :)

I was stating if they have the actual "source" of what took the photo, and the source photo (before upload to the pc or changing it during an edit), there is EXIF information attached to that image. That info tells what date and time the picture was taken by the device. It tells what device took it, and all editing done, before it was uploaded to the internet, that is. A lot of places, like Facebook, will remove image EXIF data, so I am hopeful that LE has taken that into consideration about this image. It could really lend some great information if the EXIF data is looked at, since it is the last alleged image taken.

I hope that makes sense. I understand the discrepensy.

I see what you are saying and I know that the FBI has staff that specializes in this type of forensics. I am sure that they have analyzed this data when forensics were done on the computer and phone. What they knew in the first few days and what they know now after a month is much more precise IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper