Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard a report about Sierra being found?I don't know if info is valid so wanted to ask here.

Has anyone heard a report about Sierra being found?I don't know if info is valid so wanted to ask here.

I saw a phones twitter post that is all. Nothing on the news. It is getting to be a nightly game

I don't know who tweeted from phone if i did I would tell LE and nobody told me to leave anyone alone.I just have ONE twitter account so I don't know what your talking about I thought this forum is about Sierra missing not accusing people of stuff. If I honestly knew anything that I thought would help Sierra I would tell someone straight away.

I saw a phones twitter post that is all. Nothing on the news. It is getting to be a nightly game
Yep thought maybe it was rumor but wanted to ask to make sure! :smile:

Well got to hit the sack I am on east coast.Maybe we will hear of some news of Sierra tomorrow,oops I meant later today.Good night fellow sleuthers and friends

I don't know who tweeted from phone if i did I would tell LE and nobody told me to leave anyone alone.I just have ONE twitter account so I don't know what your talking about I thought this forum is about Sierra missing not accusing people of stuff. If I honestly knew anything that I thought would help Sierra I would tell someone straight away.

I appreciate you being here. It's always nice to get a perspective from someone that knows her friends and is close to her age. I'd like to here more about what you think may have happened since you are more in touch with her age group.

I think they probably meant what they said actually. Searches have operating costs, there are supplies that need to be bought, and that money is likely coming out of that fund. I don't think it necessarily means they've paid out anything. Normally rewards aren't paid out with nothing tangible in return.

I think they probably meant what they said actually. Searches have operating costs, there are supplies that need to be bought, and that money is likely coming out of that fund. I don't think it necessarily means they've paid out anything. Normally rewards aren't paid out with nothing tangible in return.

I take it this is in response to my post inquiry.

Is the reward fund usually earmarked for search operating cost?
I confess I did not know that.
I thought that was separate.

Thanks for the reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads