Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks GrainneDhu, very helpfull..... :rocker:

So then it seems as if LE is pretty sure that SL left her home right around the time of her last text at 7:11 am?

And it would also imply, that she wasn't taken somewhere else between 7:11am and where the phone was dropped (probably around 7:15ish)/?

So IF someone was in her home, it would have had to been after her mother left for work (around 6:30?) but no later than 7:11am.

So based on this, I still think she was most likely picked up at her driveway around 7:11am and taken immediately out of the area, with the phone being dropped on the way out.

I dont really have a strong feeling whether the purse was then discarded at this time, or if it was placed there at a later time.

I am also still having a hunch that she got in the car with someone that she is much more familiar with than anybody is thinking. Its possible that it was someone she met online, but I think LE would have been able to find clues of this. Im actually thinking she regularly got a ride from this person, or its someone much closer like a neighbor, friend, etc.

Since she basically lived on twitter and social media and I sure used her phone constantly there would have to be a record in my opinion of a planned pick up at her house. But what if she stepped outside her front door and this familiar person was there and surprised her? There would be no connection online because she didn't know he would be outside the door. It could also be someone she met online who showed up and surprised like "hey it's me so and so" someone she knew online but never met and she could have been coaxed into the car.

I still think this was a much older male in her life and his car belonged in the cul de sac and he is hiding in plain sight. They just need to see who was missing from regular life for hours or the weekend starting on Friday. Maybe someone who found out about her disappearance much later since he was not around. Mo

Curious, where did we get the info that they were all issued iPhones? I have been around a lot of them who were still sporting older flips. A few droids. A few iPhones. But certainly does not appear to be dept wide.

A reporter asked where the photo of the photo came from, and it was stated that officers are issued I Phones. I don't have a link, sorry. There is a photo somewhere of an officer doing something with his department I Phone during a search.

Am I the only one who thinks this was not someone she knew?

A reporter asked where the photo of the photo came from, and it was stated that officers are issued I Phones. I don't have a link, sorry. There is a photo somewhere of an officer doing something with his department I Phone during a search.

Well, the special ones do. :fence: lol

That is the way I am leaning but it is because of the location. It is not really an area someone would be cruising and not at that hour. But, I would love to hear your reasons if you think it was random. tia

I used to think that. But I do not see how she was taken from the end of her driveway by a random kidnapper. How would anyone know she was leaving at that time in that quiet little cul-de-sac?

It could be someone who was stalking her though. And she might not have known him, or even seen him before.

Your statement is very profound and hits home with me. Fear interferred with my life for so many years. I refuse to do that anymore. I now stand strong and refuse to allow my attackers to have control over me.

I do take precousions that everyone should take for safety, like watching my surrounding, making sure my doors are locked. Since becoming active in activism, I have learned more about other dangers that I wasn't previously aware of. These are dangers that the general public and especially minors would not be in tune with. I have vowed to not let what I have learned interfer with my everyday life.

I came to this realization at the age of 28 when I read The Stranger Beside Me. I would tell u the whole story because it was without exaggeration a life changing experience..but I just burnt my thumb on my R hand and can't take it off ice. Can't type well worth just my L hand either. So just know I applaud and share ur decision not to allow fear to control u!

I came to this realization at the age of 28 when I read The Stranger Beside Me. I would tell u the whole story because it was without exaggeration a life changing experience..but I just burnt my thumb on my R hand and can't take it off ice. Can't type well worth just my L hand either. So just know I applaud and share ur decision not to allow fear to control u!

Thank you! I am sorry about your thumb! I would love to hear about it in the future! We would probably have to move over to the misc. forum or something!

I have tried every scenario there is trying to find one that makes the most sense to me.

And for me in cases like this it usually comes down to what is the easiest to understand without having to put in so many events in play to get the theory to work and still remain logical to me.

I never believed Sierra was a runaway. There is absolutely nothing in her past that points she would run away from her friends and family. Sierra really seemed very happy, social ...with plans just like planning to get streaks put in her hair and that is a very big deal to a 15 year old teen girl.

I have looked at the morning that she disappeared and there is nothing out of the ordinary. By all indications she was up at her usual time...getting dressed for school, texting and tweeting. The time everything stops is very consistent with the time Sierra would walkout to catch the bus.

I do not think a friend just happened along, and that friend, who LE must not know anything about, all of a sudden turned into a maniacal kidnapper and possible rapist and murderer.

There is no evidence either showing Sierra is even the type to get into a vehicle with just a neighbor or someone she had seen in the neighborhood. So I dont think Sierra went willingly with anyone either.

If she had had conversations on line.. even small chit chat with anyone.. LE would know who those people are by now. The FBI can pick something up even if the posts seem benign to a layperson. So this is not someone she met on line, imo.

I can only speak for myself, but imo Sierra would never go out in a prickly cactus patch to hide her very expensive purse. I do not think she was going to loan her clothes to anyone. No one loans their bra and panties out, imo. It makes much more sense for me that these were the clothes she had on when she walked out the door with every intention of catching the school bus.

I also dont think her books not being scattered on the driveway means it wasnt a stranger. Quite a few of these type of kidnappings had no evidence left behind of the victim's personal belongings. And really who would leave scattered school books at the end of a neatly kept home and driveway for anyone to come by and see and be alarmed right away?

So my take on her disappearance is either a stranger came into the area for some reason and spotted Sierra walking to and from the bus stop everyday. I think they began to watch the schedule of that house. The perp may even have family that lives in the area.

I think they knew the workers wouldnt be in the fields by Sierra's that day. Now it could be a neighbor or someone that works in that area, but I do not believe Sierra went willingly with them even if they were from the neighborhood.

Of course she could have been told a myriad of things such as her mother had summoned her because she had been in a vehicle accident. That imo is still getting her into the vehicle under false pretenses.

If the perp drove a pickup truck/van/suv and pulled to the end of the driveway with Sierra between her home and the vehicle then she would not be seen as the truck/van/siv would sit up high. I do think there is a possiblity that it could be more than one perp.

However; in so many of these cases the perp acts alone and is still able to nab the victim and control them inside of their vehicle.

This is just my theory.

IMO

Hi peeps! :seeya:

We do not post links to social media for people who have not been named as POIs in MSM. This includes screenshots and twitpics.

If you have a question about moderation in this or any thread, please PM a mod for that forum.

:tyou:

I have tried every scenario there is trying to find one that makes the most sense to me.

And for me in cases like this it usually comes down to what is the easiest to understand without having to put in so many events in play to get the theory to work and still remain logical to me.

I never believed Sierra was a runaway. There is absolutely nothing in her past that points she would run away from her friends and family. Sierra really seemed very happy, social ...with plans just like planning to get streaks put in her hair and that is a very big deal to a 15 year old teen girl.

I have looked at the morning that she disappeared and there is nothing out of the ordinary. By all indications she was up at her usual time...getting dressed for school, texting and tweeting. The time everything stops is very consistent with the time Sierra would walkout to catch the bus.

I do not think a friend just happened along, and that friend, who LE must not know anything about, all of a sudden turned into a maniacal kidnapper and possible rapist and murderer.

There is no evidence either showing Sierra is even the type to get into a vehicle with just a neighbor or someone she had seen in the neighborhood. So I dont think Sierra went willingly with anyone either.

If she had had conversations on line.. even small chit chat with anyone.. LE would know who those people are by now. The FBI can pick something up even if the posts seem benign to a layperson. So this is not someone she met on line, imo.

I can only speak for myself, but imo Sierra would never go out in a prickly cactus patch to hide her very expensive purse. I do not think she was going to loan her clothes to anyone. No one loans their bra and panties out, imo. It makes much more sense for me that these were the clothes she had on when she walked out the door with every intention of catching the school bus.

I also dont think her books not being scattered on the driveway means it wasnt a stranger. Quite a few of these type of kidnappings had no evidence left behind of the victim's personal belongings. And really who would leave scattered school books at the end of a neatly kept home and driveway for anyone to come by and see and be alarmed right away?

So my take on her disappearance is either a stranger came into the area for some reason and spotted Sierra walking to and from the bus stop everyday. I think they began to watch the schedule of that house. The perp may even have family that lives in the area.

I think they knew the workers wouldnt be in the fields by Sierra's that day. Now it could be a neighbor or someone that works in that area, but I do not believe Sierra went willingly with them even if they were from the neighborhood.

Of course she could have been told a myriad of things such as her mother had summoned her because she had been in a vehicle accident. That imo is still getting her into the vehicle under false pretenses.

If the perp drove a pickup truck/van/suv and pulled to the end of the driveway with Sierra between her home and the vehicle then she would not be seen as the truck/van/siv would sit up high. I do think there is a possiblity that it could be more than one perp.

However; in so many of these cases the perp acts alone and is still able to nab the victim and control them inside of their vehicle.

This is just my theory.

IMO

I agree and I think it was someone who definitelly picked her. I think they might have touch DNA from her clothes and they are trying to match it up. jmo

A better comparison would be to Alice Cooper. He sang all the time about murder, cannibalism & other taboos... in a joking manner that many parents of yesteryear didn't get & found absolutely horrifying.

I loved Alice Cooper, LOL ...

You know, it's not just rap. There are a lot of bands with violent, sexual lyrics. IMO, the kids are kind of immune to it ... they just don't hear what we do. I've had arguments with my son about Tyler the Creator's lyrics. But I've had worse ones with my daughter over a song called "Candyland" ... (http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/blood_on_the_dance_floor/candyland.html). I about died when I heard this song on her friend's I-pod ... catchy tune, but OMG. But IMO, such lyrics and the social media probably didn't play a part in Sierra's disappearance, unless she was offered a ride to the OF store or something.

I personally believe that someone saw Sierra and targeted her. I don't think she was that different from other girls ... just vulnerable.

Thank you! I am sorry about your thumb! I would love to hear about it in the future! We would probably have to move over to the misc. forum or something!

Thanks. It's amazing how much pain can come from a small, minor burn. Also amazing that the first burn I've had in probably ten years happens tonight, when I am supposed to teach and demonstrate experimental surgery procedures to our vet residents tmrw afternoon. :boohoo: but at least I can look forward to going into lab in the am, cuz that's where my neospoin and aloe gel are!

Anyhow, sorry for the o/t pity party there. I can feel that the painkillers I took are starting to kickin, so I will Go back to just readin here.

We haven't heard about anyone in the neighborhood being asked for DNA, have we?
Or did I miss that?

I can't imagine how LE hopes to match any DNA found if they don't have a pool of suspects to check it against. I am sure they have checked any known offenders, but how to find an unknown one? Just by luck, some day? So many felons do not have their DNA in the system, i.e. if someone who has a record for simple assault decided to step up to a new level of crime, he won't be found, most likely, at least not until he is caught for something that requires DNA.

I guess I am just hoping that LE has a real reason to be optimistic other than just finding some unknown DNA...lots of cases have that, and are never solved.

JMO

That is the way I am leaning but it is because of the location. It is not really an area someone would be cruising and not at that hour. But, I would love to hear your reasons if you think it was random. tia

we don't know if this person noticed her first in the morning or in the afternoon when she was walking home from the bus and then started stalking her. It seems like that scenario would indicate it is someone in the area still.

Same theory applies though. I still think it is curious that the field workers were scheduled to work at a different site in Bailey that day. :waitasec: It was planned that they would not be there.

I have not commented on the purse and books situation.
But Ill make a theory based on nothing more than speculation and MOO.

A few times it has been mentioned but not verified that urine was found deposited on the item or items or what appeared to be possible urine.

Perhaps after tossing the phone after having her in the vehicle and then on the way out of town later with or without her maybe he had to use the restroom. So he pulled over the side of the road. Got out with the books and purse sat them down where they were found and relieved himself and then got back in the vehicle and took off.

Just another theory like any other concerning the books purse and possible urine.

A few times it has been mentioned but not verified that urine was found deposited on the item or items or what appeared to be possible urine.

Perhaps after tossing the phone after having her in the vehicle and then on the way out of town later with or without her maybe he had to use the restroom. So he pulled over the side of the road. Got out with the books and purse sat them down where they were found and relieved himself and then got back in the vehicle and took off.

Just another theory like any other concerning the books purse and possible urine.

If there is urine we all must remember there is a family of cats living there. And they could just as well done the deed. But again there is still no firm proof I still think it comes from the word secrected (sp) being used imho

Where did the urine remarks come from? Was it LE? I remember hearing about that in the beginning. Strange they would let that out but nothing else. Could have been a slip up. jmo

Is it a quiet little cul-de-sac???

Are there other people living in other buildings at number 18? I am pretty sure there are and whitepages backs that up.

There was a thriving business there a few short months ago, that may have had employees as well as the owner. Deliveries, couriers picking up. Business may still be operating.

The house has obviously had a lot of work done tidying up and construction, recently, if you compare the google and bing maps.

There are reports that farm labourers are on foot around the place.

Who knows what else is happening in the other properties around Sierra's home. Other businesses being run from sheds, dual occupancies, well turned out homes who may frequently have gardeners, cleaners in and out, plus dual income families commuting ...

Now it is probably "quiet" compared to real urban situations. But I think on balance though it may be busier than most suburban cul-de-sacs where many people leave in the morning and stay gone for the day, and the remainder are mostly sahps and retirees. There are people around because it is a mixed use area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8