Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what lead are they gonna find/follow today?

Not sure. All the talk and news has been about tomorrow's massive search, so who knows what will happen today...hopefully something positive will come out of this weekend

I'm gonna haf to join Fb, ain't I?:banghead:

Yes Whisperer time to get social media savvy! Start with FB...that's actually easier than Twitter. If you are creative and like pics and posting beautiful things....try Pinterest too. Pinterest is the latest rage, and fun too.

I still think it was a neighbor!
He sees her
he knows her!
knows she walks to bus every morning

Did any of the neighbors get picked up for work in the am
Did any of them have company?
College aged students home that week?

Someone mentioned Jessica Lundsford and she was right there in the home.
What if this guy had her in a car were their cars searched?

He sees her
he knows her!

does anyone know how many neighbors there are? I know the lady who works at the court said her and her husband were watching TV at the time but I got no idea who else lives there

does anyone know how many neighbors there are? I know the lady who works at the court said her and her husband were watchig TV but I got no idea who else lives their

I have no clue either!
There are some very big houses on that street.

but as i see it it has to be someone that knows she is alone, and also knows she leaves at that time. I do not believe this is a punk kid or mean girls
I do think its someone that lives on that street or comes to that street daily for some purpose>

Newspaper delivery?
trash
recycle man

Russia for me LOL

They both do in fact

He also claimed that it occurred on a Wednesday which would be the 14th and that it was at 6:30am and I thought Sierra left after 7am or thereabouts and that he saw a white car
Христос Воскресе! (Answer?)

Malcolm Michael James's FB page (the black guy who stated that he asked Sierra for money, was denied the money and then threw her inhaler) also said he was from Москва. Do you know Malcolm from Москва? I have been there several times and have many friends there. Did you know many at St. Catherine's?

He sees her
he knows her!

There is a huge garage next to Sierra's neighbor's house with numerous cars (wrecked? or disabled?) behind it. Is the neighbor a mechanic? Does he/she have employees?

I hope the sheriff checked with all the utility companies to see if they had trucks in Sierra's area that morning.

Христос Воскресе! (Answer?)

Malcolm Michael James's FB page (the black guy who stated that he asked Sierra for money, was denied the money and then threw her inhaler) also said he was from Москва. Do you know Malcolm from Москва? I have been there several times and have many friends there. Did you know many at St. Catherine's?

No I don't "Malcolm from Москва" and St. Catherine's the church you are talking about? No I haven't been their before

There is a huge garage next to Sierra's house with numerous cars (wrecked? or disabled?) behind it. Is the neighbor a mechanic? Does he/she have employees?

I saw that also!
I do not understand why these big houses have all the crapola next to or behind their homes. Huge sheds small cottages etc etc.
Old rusted out cars.

what kind of zoning is that area is it commercial or residential.

No I don't "Malcolm from Москва" and St. Catherine's the church you are talking about? No I haven't been their before

The only malcom james i found was from Texas....Wernt thos girls on the find sierra page from Texas???? when all the crapola was happening on twitter.

I just think LE should refocus back in her neighborhood i dont think she is far from home.

The only reason I do not believe Sierra is close to home is due to her things being found there...I think they were left behind knowing that she wouldn't be, making it more difficult for LE, as the person knew that LE would concentrate on the immediate area near where bag and phone were found...I think the same with Holly, that her items were left on the way out of the area with Holly. JMO

The only reason I do not believe Sierra is close to home is due to her things being found there...I think they were left behind knowing that she wouldn't be, making it more difficult for LE, as the person knew that LE would concentrate on the immediate area near where bag and phone were found...I think the same with Holly, that her items were left on the way out of the area with Holly. JMO

LOL interesting!
See i think Holly is very close to home too.

Its interesting how we all read diff things into these cases.

I dont think the guy thought he had alot of time to hide her and hid her
around her area. He would not know the school would not call mom so he had to act fast.

Same with Holly!

On Saturday, the "Navy Seals" of searchers, those who are trained in high-terrain, advanced wilderness searching, will be out scouring areas of Morgan Hill, Gilroy and San Joaquin for the girl, according to Santa Clara County Sheriff Sgt. Jose Cardoza.

snip

In addition to trained searchers, 49ers football player Delanie Walker will be there on Saturday. The football team has taken an interest in finding the teen. 49er quarterback Alex Smith has already helped.

The community will be out Saturday and Sunday too, in addition to the sheriff's searches.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Big-Search-for-Sierra-LaMar-on-Saturday-148247915.html

LOL interesting!
See i think Holly is very close to home too.

Its interesting how we all read diff things into these cases.

I dont think the guy thought he had alot of time to hide her and hid her
around her area. He would not know the school would not call mom so he had to act fast.

Same with Holly!

That is why I think they took each girl and just kept driving...to distance themselves from the area before committing the crime against her. In Sierra's case, if there was no trace of her scent near the bag, I just can't see more stops being made in the immediate area, i.e. a place to harm her and dispose of her, as well as a place to throw phone and a place to leave her bag...that is a lot of activity for one neighborhood. The vehicle would need to be stopped/parked for a while in order to do whatever he had planned for Sierra and would be risky in this type of area, IMO. Same with Holly...JMO

Fundraiser to Support Search Efforts for Sierra LaMar Draws 100s

The Italian restaurant Ricatoni’s in Morgan Hill is usually packed, but not often with hundreds of people like it was during Wednesday’s fundraiser dinner for missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar.

The restaurant received about 400 people dine-in and take-out, according to Randi Bara, the manager at Ricatoni’s.

"Typically people won't stick around to wait for a table, but they were last night,” Bara said, adding that the LaMar family is welcome to use Ricatoni’s for fundraisers at anytime. “Sierra's mom and dad were here, too, and I think it gave them strength to see the support that’s out there for them.”

Fifteen percent of Wednesday’s sales will be used to aid search efforts for the 15-year-old Sobrato High student who hasn't been seen since March 16.

http://cupertino.patch.com/articles/fundraiser-to-support-search-efforts-for-sierra-lamar-draws-100s

Apparently something happened last night after I went to bed. There are numerous posts that have been deleted that I wanted to check the responses on today. Can anyone enlighten me? Are there new rules etc.? tia

That is why I think they took each girl and just kept driving...to distance themselves from the area before committing the crime against her. In Sierra's case, if there was no trace of her scent near the bag, I just can't see more stops being made in the immediate area, i.e. a place to harm her and dispose of her, as well as a place to throw phone and a place to leave her bag...that is a lot of activity for one neighborhood. The vehicle would need to be stopped/parked for a while in order to do whatever he had planned for Sierra and would be risky im this type of area, IMO. Same with Holly...JMO

That very well can be but LOL.............
I think it was someone close to both girls and would be missed if they didnt report to work or be back at home... they tossed everything because it was left in their cars and had to ditch it before going home or to work.

If the perps took them far away he would not leave things tossed along the road....serves no purpose... they would just be gone... the things were left because they had these girls in the cars harmed them then left them in a hurry headed back as to not be missed and sees the books and stuff on the floor of the car and have to get rid of it.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members