Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they offered to Drop her off because it was raining? If a neighbor did take her where would she have been when they searched his or her house?

I just want to get a more insider view from a friends perspecitve of Sierra. Of course when something like this happens you don't here the other side so to speak. I don't want this to come off the wrong way but was she a fiesty girl?

How did most friends communicate with Sierra when out of school? Did they chat on the phone often? Or is it now by texting and twitter? I would still think the phone would be the main way when they really wanna talk....

Kaiser, how did you guys communicate? Did she want to go to LA? I bet she did. All 15 yr. old girs would want to be there...

I think its a bit everything but I would say more people are using social media then using a phone to call someone.

and with those Screenshots I had posted before they are not allowed on this forum so my post was deleted. I sent them to the Tipline anyway.

I tried getting that data before. It was a nightmare.

Hey Whisp,
Did you try going to wunderground?
You can navigate to history, put in the date and I do believe get an hour by hour weather, temp, precip, etc.

I bet the person who hacked Sierra's Twitter account had no idea how big a deal this is with LE and MSM. With the technology available to LE, the person will be identified!!

And Sierra's kidnapper probably never thought this would become such a huge well-known case, either.

Big mistakes.

and with those Screenshots I had posted before they are not allowed on this forum so my post was deleted. I sent them to the Tipline anyway.

I know the screen shots aren't allowed here but do you know the people that you took the screen shots of or did you just happen to come across them when you were looking around?

What screenshots? omg...I am so not with it..

we don't know if this person noticed her first in the morning or in the afternoon when she was walking home from the bus and then started stalking her. It seems like that scenario would indicate it is someone in the area still.

Same theory applies though. I still think it is curious that the field workers were scheduled to work at a different site in Bailey that day. :waitasec: It was planned that they would not be there.

Either planned that way or there had been other attempts in the past that Sierra didn't recognise because the field workers were there.

This is assuming that this was done by a perp who was fixated on Sierra specifically.

The perp could have cruised up, seen the field workers, decided not to do it that day, turned around and drove off before Sierra even saw the car.

Nothing illegal happened and nothing to make it stand out. Just some person driving around. Until one morning, no field workers in sight...

Maybe they offered to Drop her off because it was raining? If a neighbor did take her where would she have been when they searched his or her house?

That's anyone's guess. Where was Jessica Lunsford when police searched her neighbors' homes for her?

My post was a scenario, a possibility of what might have happened. And considering the Lunsford case, not an impossible one.

I know the screen shots aren't allowed here but do you know the people that you took the screen shots of or did you just happen to come across them when you were looking around?

I took them , I only manage to get about 50% of what I saw most of was deleted.

I took them , I only manage to get about 50% of what I saw most of was deleted.

Well thank you for getting what you did and passing it on to LE! So you were kind of like us and investigating things on your own? That's great that you took the time and have compassion for her and her family to step up and do that!

What screenshots were they, conversations on twitter?

PrivEt, Kaiser!

M. M. James' facebook also stated he was from Moskva like you posted. Do you know him? (He was the guy who supposedly threw Sierra's inhaler on March 16th.)

no but I'm aware of him.. Night Guys Ill be back tomorrow evening

I am kind of depressed that Sierra was not found this week (if she is deceased) as it really seemed as though the ordeal would be over, a few days ago. I fear that LE was working a tip based on her being in the water and it did not work out. I recall at one point one LEO said they were working off of a "lead" but then it was never mentioned again. (no link, sorry...) And they started saying it was just to clear the areas, which was probably true as well.

In nearly ever case I have followed from the start, there have been spurts of days like that, when it seemed for sure the person was just about to be found and then...nothing. In those cases, they still haven't been found, some almost two years later. I try to keep optimistic but it is not easy except when I remember it is not about me. :(

So wait... There are 2 people who are both from Moscow following this case?
OK, I need to go to bed cuz nothing is making sense to me right now.
Night all.

I'm just dumbfounded....seems to be a constant state of mind for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8