Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT??? This is the first I have heard of that. She had therapy to deal with the move, or she had therapy due to whatever issue precipitated the move?

Sierra's mom indicated that Sierra received therapy to help her adjust to the move. I do not know if she was already in therapy,but I would believe that she had been ,based on the events in the family.

* I view the use of therapy as only a good thing.I hope it helped Sierra. *

But, I'm thinking that Sierra began the school year at her old school in Fremont ? Then,after a month, she transfered to MH ?

I wonder what she had been doing for that summer ?

So many things had been going on in Sierra's young life. Most of them difficult and painful. And then one has to factor in that she was snatched by some predator as well ?... Either it was just the lousiest luck in the universe. Or it was something else, something that connected one set of events to another... I am not a believer in coincidence. The odds would not support it. MOO

REGARDING THE NIKE SWEATSHIRT:

I do not believe this sweatshirt is in any way connected to the case, but decided to "sleuth it" anyway. I contacted Nike, and forwarded them the photo and some questions. Here is the reply I got:

From Nike: Via Email (Alyse) 04/20/2012 09:22 AM
Hello Lisa,

I have researched this hoodie and found some information. I will provide this below for you to check out.

Was this design generally available or specially ordered for a team or club?: Yes, it was a standard Nike product that was sold online. The letters of course say “NIKE” with the swoosh on the left chest.

During what years was it produced?: Approximately 2002 - 2007/8.

Was it distributed only in certain markets? U.S. only.

Was there more to the design that has been removed? No.

Was this originally a "tie dye" shirt, or has it been bleached or sun-faded since its purchase? No. It was originally only one color/shade.

Last of all, is there a design on the back of the sweatshirt, and if so, what does that look like? No design on the back.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards,

Alyse
Nike.com
Lisa, I just have to commend you for really using your noggin' and finding a way to get definitive answers on this. That is an awesome job, thank you for taking the time to follow through on this!!!
BTW, I totally agree, I don't think the sweatshirt is connected either, but the research is important on it just the same!

Ok, I'm a little slow today... The date is today's date? LOL, what am I missing? Was today the day the world was supposed to end?

Today is 4/20 ...The not so secret code for using marijuana.

Hope everyone is ok.

Since when is going to school all toked up considered "medical distress" instead of a disciplinary matter?

Ok, I really hope they are all ok, and this is all it is, cuz your comment cracked me up.

Today is 4/20 ...The not so secret code for using marijuana.

Hope everyone is ok.

I think we should have 4/21...The new day for "suprise drug testing".

Did anyone read on Sierra's Twitter that she got out of a car and felt really awkward when she was dropped off at home? Who was she riding with? That stands out to me as uncomfortable... I cannot find the post today. Maybe I misinterpreted it, I don't know. If someone finds the post, would you paste it, please?

LMAO, oh lordy, I knew that. Hmmm, brownies before class?
I told you I was fried.

Sir you really need to catch up on your sleep. I can see the bloodshot eyes through my iPad

Someone posted earlier about a black man that caught my attention.
I cant find it now, but it was from today.

I asked awhile back week or two don't remember about any blacks that she had communications with either online or in person but got no responce.

That comment I am asking about is he an known acquaintance of hers, or did I not fully understand the posting.

Since when is going to school all toked up considered "medical distress" instead of a disciplinary matter?
.......since all of us hippies graduated in the 1960s and 70s? LOL

I hope the kids are all okay. :)

I also saw that "be careful what you wish for" tweet.

Sierra did have a previous twitter account so that's why her tweets start abruptly.

Are you sure her instagram is close to 300? Or just her twitter? The followers don't carry over and IIRC I thought Sierra didn't have that many on Instagram, which I did find weird as she had many in twitter.

I haven't a clue what an "instagram" is, only that HW posted : "#ThatHeLLAwkwardMoment when the missing girl Sierra Lamar follows you on instagram...LOL..."

The bizarre thing is the "instagram"(as HW referred to it as) sent was from when SL only had 12 photos/13 Followers/270 Following. The "FOLLOWERS" were big to her. She was OVER 300 right before she went missing.

The instagram doesn't say "HW will you follow me"....it's a picture of a generic one that you'd send to someone to ask if you could follow them, and therefore they would/might follow you, in return.

If SL WOULD have sent the request on the day HW received it (Mar 27), if only she could have sent it :( , there would have been WAAAAY over the "13" Followers, etc.

This was sent SPECIFICALLY to HW by a person who SL herself requested to follow way back when she only had 13 of them. This person had to have saved the request...screen shot(?) or whatever, but seems like it was "special" to that person who saved it, no????

As always, just IMO.

A quote from the article:

Sgt. Troy Hoefling said after the girls ate the cookies, they started crying, falling down and acting hysterically.

If I were a school administrator and had four crying, hysterical girls on the floor, yeah, I'd call 911 as well.

Someone posted earlier about a black man that caught my attention.
I cant find it now, but it was from today.

I asked awhile back week or two don't remember about any blacks that she had communications with either online or in person but got no responce.

That comment I am asking about is he an known acquaintance of hers, or did I not fully understand the posting.

I don't recall any mention of a black man in connection to Sierra but I do recall a video clip with a farm worker who said he had seen a man who always wore black clothing in the area prior to Sierra's disappearance but hadn't seen him since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva