Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #12 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, Sacramento State University's 2012 Spring Recess was March 19-25. Perhaps Danielle had previous plans in Fremont with her over-21-year-old friends that weekend. Danielle could have planned to come over to MH later in the weekend or early in the following week, planned prior to the events of March 16.

Also, if memory serves correctly, the temp was in the low 50's-high 40's in the early morning of March 16. Seems to me Sierra would have worn something to keep her warm. She even complained about how cold it was waiting for the school bus earlier that week. Sweatshirt would do the trick, so was she wearing a Sharks jersey or sweatshirt or hoodie or jacket?

...mmm. I have to wonder if it was drug-related, now that I think about it. Didn't she say something like, "If I had never done drugs, things may be different'. Heck, I can't recall her wording...:banghead:

Smooth, I agree with you. I don't think mother and daughter had a great relationship. I think Marlene tells the press what she has heard (ex, about the essay from the dad), what she has been told, (about the bag) and what she wishes things were really like (hugging and wishing her daugher a beautiful day every morning and vice-versa)

I don't blame marlene for doing this either. It is a way of coping.

I agree with you, in both respects. I get the feeling that the relationship wasn't the greatest. But then again, the parent who does the enforcing does often look bad to the teen, and we don't truly know who the "enforcer" was here. I can't blame Sierra for not wanting to move from Fremont, but we also don't know why the move took place. And I do know that parents can sometimes have very different rules, even when both love the child equally. Sometimes they compensate, for whatever reason. And there are probably valid reasons here, on both accounts. JMO.

There had to be a major rift over this move. Maybe Steve was too lenient, and Sierra was getting wild and Marlene had to remove her from there. Even with Marlene's good intentions, kids don't see it like that.

I can understand why she did it. It is what she thought would help. I have learned by removing the person with the problems from the environment doesn't change the problem.

Perhaps Marlene thought it was the other kids influence. She may never have thought it was her own child who was hurting and became part of the problem. In retrospect, Counseling would have been a better way to go.

If Marlene did not have a BF, it may have been counseling and staying in Fremont would have been the path taken. Since she had a BF, she took this route...My opinion.

This whole thing with Sierra and her problems seem to be too coincidental with her disappearing. I need to think about this more.

respectfully snipped...

The appointment was made at some point AFTER that night of Thursday, March 15 and that very simply is what many of us have stated.. That is not calling, nor implying anyone a liar or had nefarious motive regarding Sierra's wanting to have her hair done that following weekend and her dad having made her the appt...

Much can been discerned from what little info and details that we have here in this case.. Several have discussed these specific details and what their opinions are of them.. But as far as the hair appt.. IMO the fact remains that it was not made on the night of Thursday, March 15(just as the quote and it's MORE at the link have nothing indicating an appt was made Thursday, 3/15). Therefor if it wasnt made the night of the 15 obviously it was made after Sierra was missing.. This detail doesn't indicate anything nefarious and certainly is not casting dispersions in the way of Danielle and Steve LaMar or implying they're being deceitful or lying.. That was never even suggested and IMO to imply that someone was suggesting such is for purposes of inflaming.

re bold - but Steve could have made the appointment Friday 3/16th morning - say about 9am - way before he even knew Sierra was missing. So it doesn't really say he didn't make the appointment or made the appointment after he found out Sierra WAS missing. :rocker:

respectfully snipped...

re bold - but Steve could have made the appointment Friday 3/16th morning - say about 9am - way before he even knew Sierra was missing. So it doesn't really say he didn't make the appointment or made the appointment after he found out Sierra WAS missing. :rocker:

You are absolutely correct and this very well may be when Steve made the hair appt.. I believe that absolutely.. My point has NEVER been that Steve made the appt ACTUALLY KNOWING Sierra had already disappeared(I know some believe that and IMO its possible I suppose as well for an incentive to say in the media with hopes Sierra would hear it and want to come home).. My point is not related to the argument of did Steve make the appt prior to knowing Sierra disappeared vs. did Steve make the appt after he knew she disappeared as an incentive in case she had run away.. That's never been relevant for me personally and either way there is nothing deceitful or nefarious with either way of which it happened IMO..

My point is much more about what has been discussed earlier in that IMO its possibly another indicator that for whatever reasons Sierra was much closer with dad(again for whatever reasons whether there were valid reasons for a strained relationship btwn mom and daughters I haven't a clue).. That for me is what were relevant details regarding the hair appt..

My statements regarding when it was made was simply in reply to the post i quoted that there is nothing indicating the appt was made Thursday night as some were strongly arguing and implying that for us to say it wasn't made Thursday night was indicative of Danielle and Steve LaMar lying.. Moo is that implication is bs and that we truly do have nothing indicating the appt was made Thursday night(along with my personal experience and knowledge that leads me to believe it was very near impossible for him to have made the appt that night even if he'd wanted to)..

But again as far as my point goes its not related to whether he made it before or after knowing Sierra had disappeared..

Hope that makes it somewhat clearer that my argument re:Thursday night=appt made was only in response to the post I'd quoted in that there is nothing pointing to, indicating , and certainly not proving in the very least that Steve LaMar made Sierra a hair appt late evening/night of Thursday, 3/15..:)

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

This whole thing with Sierra and her problems seem to be too coincidental with her disappearing. I need to think about this more.

I think I agree with this...it would be a coincidence if this girl, who is going thru so much and is mixed-up, unhappy, missing her friends and her dad and sister, having a hard time adjusting, etc... becomes a victim of a random crime. It could happen...but she would be really cursed, if so.

For those of you who did not read all the way thru her twitter, in spite of her hard-core postings...she also posted some very sensitive and kind of sad posts, at least in retrospect...she wanted two kids, a boy first, then a girl, so the boy could stick up for his little sister...she loved her cat...she worried about things like children in Africa...she was wishing for a best friend she could count on...she wasn't just about make-up (she did post about that several times, lol) and rap music and talking about drugs and cursing...but a lot of her posts did deal with the difficulties she was having in adjusting to the move and problems with her mom.

I kind of feel like she was a regular girl with a tough-girl persona, who maybe had run into some trouble in Fremont (just guessing-no proof) and was really longing for her former life (not unusual.) She may have been vulnerable to someone older who paid her attention or she may have attracted a pervert from her social media presence. And she was savvy about her use of the internet. I noticed her FB page was private; maybe she did have a throw-away phone, IF she had a friend she was not supposed to be in touch with, for example.

I hope her mom is being 110% honest with LE about about past issues Sierra may have had. It may not be easy for mom to admit to anything she may find "embarrassing" or maybe she fears a lesser amount of interest in Sierra if word leaks about something unsavory. But it all matters and anything could point to what happened to her.

Okay, I am done...

I think I agree with this...it would be a coincidence if this girl, who is going thru so much and is mixed-up, unhappy, missing her friends and her dad and sister, having a hard time adjusting, etc... becomes a victim of a random crime. It could happen...but she would be really cursed, if so.

For those of you who did not read all the way thru her twitter, in spite of her hard-core postings...she also posted some very sensitive and kind of sad posts, at least in retrospect...she wanted two kids, a boy first, then a girl, so the boy could stick up for his little sister...she loved her cat...she worried about things like children in Africa...she was wishing for a best friend she could count on...she wasn't just about make-up (she did post about that several times, lol) and rap music and talking about drugs and cursing...but a lot of her posts did deal with the difficulties she was having in adjusting to the move and problems with her mom.

I kind of feel like she was a regular girl with a tough-girl persona, who maybe had run into some trouble in Fremont (just guessing-no proof) and was really longing for her former life (not unusual.) She may have been vulnerable to someone older who paid her attention or she may have attracted a pervert from her social media presence. And she was savvy about her use of the internet. I noticed her FB page was private; maybe she did have a throw-away phone, IF she had a friend she was not supposed to be in touch with, for example.

I hope her mom is being 110% honest with LE about about past issues Sierra may have had. It may not be easy for mom to admit to anything she may find "embarrassing" or maybe she fears a lesser amount of interest in Sierra if word leaks about something unsavory. But it all matters and anything could point to what happened to her.

Okay, I am done...

I want to thank you for your thoughtful post and I totally agree. I also read through all of Sierra's tweets and saw her delicate side as well. Hopefully Marlene is being completely honest and forthcoming with ALL details pertaining to Sierra. <modsnip> Thank you again!

Excellent post, clu!..and IMO very true!

IMO Its seem that there is a high possibility that she might have in fact ran away despite what her mom has been saying. I still the don't understand the reservoir searches what are they expecting to find?
<modsnip>.

IMO, if she ran away, she would have taken her asthma inhaler with her.

Marlene has stated that she didn't have her asthma inhaler, so it must have been found in the home. Since Primatene was taken off the market due to CFCs, asthma inhalers are now only availble by RX. I have no info on what type of asthma med Sierra uses, but she wouldn't be able to buy OTC inhaler med.

I don't believe Sierra ran away.

IMO, if she ran away, she would have taken her asthma inhaler with her.

Marlene has stated that she didn't have her asthma inhaler, so it must have been found in the home. Since Primatene was taken off the market due to CFCs, asthma inhalers are now only availble by RX. I have no info on what type of asthma med Sierra uses, but she wouoldn't be able to buy OTC inhaler med.

Are your saying that you think she didn't run away because of the fact she doesn't have her asthma inhaler? Do you think that she is not alive then? Because if your one of the people who think a Kidnapper is holding her now she wouldn't have her asthma inhaler either.

Are your saying that you think she didn't run away because of the fact she doesn't have her asthma inhaler? Do you think that she is not alive then? Because if your one of the people who think a Kidnapper is holding her now she wouldn't have her asthma inhaler either.

I think it's logical to conclude that she didn't run away because of the simple fact that her mother stated in an interview that she was worried about Sierra because she didn't have her asthma inhaler.

IMO, if Sierra had run away, she would have packed her asthma inhaler. It would be akin to a diabetic running away without their insulin meds. Not gonna happen.

IMO Its seem that there is a high possibility that she might have in fact ran away despite what her mom has been saying. I still the don't understand the reservoir searches what are they expecting to find?
<modsnip>

IMO a group of girls are insanely jealous that Sierra LaMar is STILL getting more attention than they are... They can't stand it, so they create anything that might bring some attention to themselves. Sad to see so many female teenagers out there with a low self-esteem.. IMO

I think it's logical to conclude that she didn't run away because of the simple fact that her mother stated in an interview that she was worried about Sierra because she didn't have her asthma inhaler.

IMO, if Sierra had run away, she would have packed her asthma inhaler. It would be akin to a diabetic running away without their insulin meds. Not gonna happen.

But if she was going to School that morning wouldn't she have packed her Asthma inhaler? Her asthma can't be that bad if she leaves her inhaler at home all the time.. I'm starting to think she didn't even leave for school that morning something happened to her in that house..

...mmm. I have to wonder if it was drug-related, now that I think about it. Didn't she say something like, "If I had never done drugs, things may be different'. Heck, I can't recall her wording...:banghead:

... about being happier if she'd never done drugs. Maybe that lead to the move? IDK. In my state, there are a lot of drugs/alcohol in the HSs. I'm not being complacent or approving, just honest. Some kids smoke weed, some drink, and some buy synthetic weed from convenience stores. Others see that it leads to nothing good and don't.

None of the above would affect a random abduction. But if Sierra had "new" friends in MH who she didn't have reliable info about ... it could be a consideration.

Okay, I am done...

Have the tweets been copied somewhere besides Twitter where we can read them?

For all we know Sierra could have been a victim of a crime in Fremont and the move was to protect her. Maybe the crime was not reported. This would explain why things are quiet about the move, to protect the victim.

The cat with a litter of kittens looks like they are pure bread siamese. It would seem odd to me that someone would leave a cat and kittens or pregnant cat there for that reason. It's a delapidated building. I think someone left the purse there because they felt comfortable there and didn't think it would be found at least not for a while until someone came to that building for some reason. I have a feeling no one used that building until it was time to work the fields next to it.

I don't think it was a plant. I think it was far away enough from SL's house. The person that took her would not think that a search and rescue operation like this would take place, especially to this extent. I think it was either left there by someone who picked it up non related or the perp left it there. I think this person that left it was familiar with the building.

I am starting to think that the bag was tossed also, but perhaps someone, maybe a female field worker or someone, came across it and gathered up the things and put them back in the bag. Maybe there was some money in it, maybe not. She probably wasn't travelling around with much cash anyway, and at 15 the only id she would have would be a bus pass and school i.d.
The fact is that we don't know how many other possible scenarios could account for the placement of the items. Since that is such a big speculative point, its hard to make any real conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow