Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #12 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh their not? I thought that was the reason we couldn't discuss them as suspects on here?

We can't discuss them as suspects or even POI's unless LE says they are POI's. The comment from the sheriff is not relevant as far as WS rules go...

Someone please tell me what "hella" is supposed or mean?? I sure hope these kids do not speak like this in real life...

It means something like really .. like something is hella good or your hella good ect.

Oh their not? I thought that was the reason we couldn't discuss them as suspects on here?

Here is why... It is at the beginning posted by the mod..

no one has been cleared but the parents and boyfriend of Siera's mother have not been named persons of interest in the case and we will not be sleuthing or speculating about them at this time...

Someone please tell me what "hella" is supposed or mean?? I sure hope these kids do not speak like this in real life...

Hella and hecka are very common in the bay area, and they replace "really", "very", etc. I don't think it's limited to kids

I can always tell someone's from the bay when I hear those words.

Does anyone know where this cabin she was speaking of is located?

Hella good question (lol)! According to her tweet about it, she wasn't looking forward to going there. She said something about wanting to be kidnapped so she wouldn't have to go on vacation with "psychos". Paraphrasing.

If the person responsible for her disappearance knows as much about her as has been supposed, that person might also know about the cabin.

Here's what I'm wondering: is this cabin a family-owned cabin or is it owned by someone else & rented out?

For any one who is familiar with her tweets.
Does she say if she ever ended up going out
to this cabin with ML and RG?

Thanka

Hella and hecka are very common in the bay area, and they replace "really", "very", etc. I don't think it's limited to kids

I can always tell someone's from the bay when I hear those words.

I think it is used everywhere, really...I even hear it and I am not that young...:blushing:

I think the cabin trip must have been a family-type thing....as she also posted about why on earth her mom would think she wanted to hang out with her family...something like that...maybe it was a combo-thing with BF's daughter too?

Good grief, why WOULD she want to be trapped in a small cabin with her Mom and her
bf?
There is such a thing as TOO close quarters.
Sierra doesn't look like the outdoorsy type to me anyways.

"Family" outing?

For any one who is familiar with her tweets.
Does she say if she ever ended up going out
to this cabin with ML and RG?

Thanka

March 3 & 4 were the weekend of the cabin vacay, and in her March 4 tweets, she mentioned twice that her service was iffy, so I'm thinking she went on the cabin vacay.

In her March 3, 12:01 a.m. tweet, she tweeted a not so nice post about her "step-dad", calling him an expletive.

ETA: the step-dad tweet was a RT, but still...

Has anyone been able to find a News article about the Lady who was caught tearing down posters and ribbon's put up around Sierra's neighborhood? Why wouldn't MSM be reporting it?
My guess is that news agencies haven't reported it because it isn't vital information and it might reinforce the sicko's behavior. Such sickos are filled with emptiness, anger, a desire to hurt themselves and others, and a need for attention (including negative attention) to help themselves feel important/not abandoned.

Good grief, why WOULD she want to be trapped in a small cabin with her Mom and her
bf?
There is such a thing as TOO close quarters.
Sierra doesn't look like the outdoorsy type to me anyways.

"Family" outing?

On March 2, she said the only good thing about it was that she was stoked about snowboarding.

Sierra had only retweeted that message....it was not hers, it was another girls original message

Do you mean the cabin tweet? It wasn't a RT. It was an original tweet she posted to her Twitter page @ 5:35 p.m. March 2.

The step-dad tweet she posted @ 12:01 a.m. March 3 was a RT.

Personally, I don't care if the step-dad tweet was a re-tweet or not, for that matter. If she didn't share the sentiment, I don't think she would have re-tweeted it, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat