Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #12 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of phone did Sierra have that was found or do we not know that? I have seen it mentioned here that she had lost her phone, but got a new one.

Her twitter pictures posted as recent as March 13 were taken with an iPhone because the details show "posted via Twitter for iPhone". Sometimes the photos say, "via web", as in she took it using the computer. For example, the picture she posted on March 13, was uploaded via "twitter for iPhone". It looks like she's outside, maybe at school.

Same thing goes for her regular non-photo twitter posts. Sometimes it shows, "via web", "via text" ( I guess you can update your Twitter via text?), "via twitter for iPhone".

I'm assuming she had an iPhone when she disappeared??

Thanks for creating such an awesome place to use my mind!

What kind of phone did Sierra have that was found or do we not know that? I have seen it mentioned here that she had lost her phone, but got a new one.
[/I]

She "lost" her Ipod Touch , they found her andriod phone, she was using her Sister's Iphone for a while when she lost her Ipod Touch and then there is her own iPhone.

I wonder if someone could have placed the Juicy purse and books at the shed and then walked up to the corner of Santa Teresa and Laguna and caught a bus at the VTA stop there? Anyone know if the the VTA buses have cameras?

I'm quoting myself but, I was thinking more along the lines of a perp possibly being seen on VTA bus cameras, not SL.

She "lost" her Ipod Touch , they found her andriod phone, she was using her Sister's Iphone for a while when she lost her Ipod Touch and then there is her own iPhone.

So, she lost her iPod Touch, but also had an iPhone, but they found her android phone when she disappeared? As, recently as March 13, she was using an iPhone, based on her picture posts to Twitter, but what they found was an android? Was it confirmed that her found phone was an adroid and not an iPhone?

Trying to figure the multiple phones out.

So, she lost her iPod Touch, but also had an iPhone, but they found her android phone when she disappeared? As, recently as March 13, she was using an iPhone, based on her picture posts to Twitter, but what they found was an android? Was it confirmed that her found phone was an adroid and not an iPhone?

Trying to figure the multiple phones out.

The Ipod touch appears as i-phone on twitter but she lost her Ipod touch a while before so she was probably using her Sister's i-phone on the 13th.. and sorry she didn't have a i-phone so there was a Ipod Touch a I-phone (her sister's) and a andriod.

The Ipod touch appears as i-phone on twitter but she lost her Ipod touch a while before so she was probably using her Sister's i-phone on the 13th.. and sorry she didn't have a i-phone so there was a Ipod Touch a I-phone (her sister's) and a andriod.

Danielle was in Sacramento on the 13th, and I doubt she owned two iPhones because if she did, then Sierra would be using the extra one. Sierra has friends who own iPhones. IMHO.

So, you are saying that you believe that three days before she disappeared, she was still using her sister's iPhone, but on the day she disappeared she suddenly had an Android phone?

So, that would mean that by the time she disappeared, she probably hadn't given the phone back to her sister because her sister just came to town and hadn't seen Sierra yet. I wonder if the iPhone she was using on the 13th was found in her house or in her bag? Where is that phone?

Now, I'm not gonna sleep.

In this instance, do you mean best friend or boyfriend?

Can you speculate on the content this person tweeted?
It seemed apropos of nothing.
Wouldn't a teenager use Btw instead of By the way?
That's standard text abbreviation, isn't it?

Thanka

It was lyrics from a rap song by Tyler the Creater. and yeah most teenagers are using btw

Apologies if this has already mentioned...this thread is huge and hard to keep up with! Regarding the folded clothes; many have speculated whether Sierra herself had "neatly folded" the clothes found in the Juicy bag. I would think it would be easy to narrow that possibility down by asking her mother whether Sierra was the tidy type who has all her clothes neatly folded in her drawers, or whether she is a "cram things in her bureau" type. That might help?

Marlene stated on NG that Sierra did not pack neatly.

However, there are two other possibilities. It is not unusual for victims of sexual assault who are forced by the rapist to remove their own clothing to fold it neatly. The victim knows what is coming and is trying to delay it.

The other possibility is that Sierra packed a complete change of clothes herself that morning (for whatever reason) and did so neatly because that was the only way they would fit into her bag.

One more thing, (adjusts rumpled beige trenchcoat),
what bothered me about those particular "fake" tweets was
the presumed intent.
Which was to draw on tweets she had made in the past, in
order to make it seem like Sierra was alive.
Close to what she had tweeted in the past but not exactly.

The use of her past tweets as a source could only have been to
make them seem more believable.

Why would her friends want it to seem like Sierra was still out there
somewhere posting in your guesstimation?

Marlene stated on NG that Sierra did not pack neatly.

However, there are two other possibilities. It is not unusual for victims of sexual assault who are forced by the rapist to remove their own clothing to fold it neatly. The victim knows what is coming and is trying to delay it.

The other possibility is that Sierra packed a complete change of clothes herself that morning (for whatever reason) and did so neatly because that was the only way they would fit into her bag.

Actually there is a third
She took clothes out of a dresser that way they would be folded already and put in the purse. No one said Sierra folded them

So, you are saying that you believe that three days before she disappeared, she was still using her sister's iPhone, but on the day she disappeared she suddenly had an Android phone?

So, that would mean that by the time she disappeared, she probably hadn't given the phone back to her sister because her sister just came to town and hadn't seen Sierra yet. I wonder if the iPhone she was using on the 13th was found in her house or in her bag? Where is that phone?

Now, I'm not gonna sleep.

well she didn't have a i-phone and her Ipod Touch was "missing" the phone that LE found was a Andriod the tweets that are via text were done by the Andriod and I think the found her sister's Iphone at the house.

Tell us again how you know what she had?
Where do you spose the I-phone is that she was borrowing from her sister?

Do we know where she thinks she lost the phone?
Maybe it isnt "lost".

I remember reading on her twitter that she lost her phone and was using her sisters... But that was way before she went missing...

Maybe the member that put her tweets on the spreadsheet can help out...

I get the impression this was a family-type weekend trip to Tahoe (by far the most popular ski area for BA residents) that Sierra was required to attend. Stuck in a car and spending time with people she'd rather not be with in the cabin, like family. All of this JMHO, however.
Thanks for explaining it!

Danielle was in Sacramento on the 13th, and I doubt she owned two iPhones because if she did, then Sierra would be using the extra one. Sierra has friends who own iPhones. IMHO.

True, her friends probably have iPhones, but if Sierra had her own Android phone, as she did on the 16th of March (because that is the one they found in a field), why would she use her friend's iPhone to post a picture two pictures on March 13th? She would have to log in to her account on their phone and I do know that there is a Twitter app for the Android phone and she is definitely app/internet savvy, so wouldn't she have that app on her Android?

Unless, she got the new Android phone sometime between March 13th at 1:30pm and March 16th.

It was lyrics from a rap song by Tyler the Creater. and yeah most teenagers are using btw

Yes, but I think there was a reason why a tweet about TTC was called up.

I was mainly referring to the open quote of, "By the way, we still punch..."

I agree teens would have abbreviated BTW.
And who you reckon that 'we' jazz is referring to?

In her original close tweet to this, there was no "we" mentioned.

well she didn't have a i-phone and her Ipod Touch was "missing" the phone that LE found was a Andriod the tweets that are via text were done by the Andriod and I think the found her sister's Iphone at the house.

They found the sister's iPhone at the house after Sierra disappeared? Is that what you are saying? How do you know that?

True, her friends probably have iPhones, but if Sierra had her own Android phone, as she did on the 16th of March (because that is the one they found in a field), why would she use her friend's iPhone to post a picture two pictures on March 13th? She would have to log in to her account on their phone and I do know that there is a Twitter app for the Android phone and she is definitely app/internet savvy, so wouldn't she have that app on her Android?

Unless, she got the new Android phone sometime between March 13th at 1:30pm and March 16th.

Maybe she was using Marlene's iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member