Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #12 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. Are you talking about the picture with her tongue sticking out and if so why do you not think it was taken that morning?

Hi, the pic is the second one from post # 541 and see posts #546 and #575 to glean the follow up comments to mine...was trying to ascertain as to what time of day it was taken. The pic of Sierra in a grey sweatshirt with the bright sunlight shining through the window behind her. It's not the one of her sticking out her tongue I was referring to....

I just received automated calls on my cell and home phone stating volunteer searchers are needed Wednesday and Saturday... check in between 8 and 1pm.

AND, it said that crews from America's Most Wanted will be there Wednesday filming and covering Sierra's case. YAY!

Sorry to quote myself, but, IMO a young boy would not be reading WS...but I guess I am wrong about this one... He certainly sounds angry at WS for some reason.. I wonder what lies he is referring to...

I notice he started this twitter account on April 17. Interesting. Seems to get around in all sorts of places....

Hi, the pic is the second one from post # 541 and see posts #546 and #575 to glean the follow up comments to mine...was trying to ascertain as to what time of day it was taken. The pic of Sierra in a grey sweatshirt with the bright sunlight shining through the window behind her. It's not the one of her sticking out her tongue I was referring to....

Oh ok, the one in the grey shirt. Thank you I was confused. I understand what your debating about now.

Oh ok, the one in the grey shirt. Thank you I was confused. I understand what your debating about now.

Just trying to think it out aloud....who knows. The whole case, including times, pics taken, when they were taken, and most of all....the way the bag was found is perplexing to say the least. It gives me a headache. It is like the puzzle is NOT fitting together and usually by now, I can work it all out in my head...and in retrospect my instincts and pieces of the puzzle do fit! However, not here.

I went through sierra's twitter pictures a while back and couldn't find any other exif data.

I wonder if someone could have placed the Juicy purse and books at the shed and then walked up to the corner of Santa Teresa and Laguna and caught a bus at the VTA stop there? Anyone know if the the VTA buses have cameras?

Yes, they do have cameras. How long they keep that video - I'm not certain. One person told me at "least" 72 hours, but this is unconfirmed.

With the photo Sierra took on the morning of the 16th is it possible that someone was holding the phone and that Sierra actually didn't take it? It makes sence if you go with the theory that she was taken while in the house and that's why she left the charger and inhaler.

Just trying to think it out aloud....who knows. The whole case, including times, pics taken, when they were taken, and most of all....the way the bag was found is perplexing to say the least. It gives me a headache. It is like the puzzle is NOT fitting together and usually by now, I can work it all out in my head...and in retrospect my instincts and pieces of the puzzle do fit! However, not here.

Yes, the bag is what gets to me as far as not fitting in the picture. I'm not having any problems with anything else. The only thing I can think of as a possibility for the bag not fitting in, is that it doesn't.

What I mean by that is the possibility of someone else finding it somewhere, freaking out and sticking it there after they heard about the news.

With the photo Sierra took on the morning of the 16th is it possible that someone was holding the phone and that Sierra actually didn't take it? It makes sence if you go with the theory that she was taken while in the house and that's why she left the charger and inhaler.

I beleive she took the photo from the computer. Probably using a webcam. I'm to lazy now to go back and find the links.

Yes, the bag is what gets to me as far as not fitting in the picture. I'm not having any problems with anything else. The only thing I can think of as a possibility for the bag not fitting in, is that it doesn't.

What I mean by that is the possibility of someone else finding it somewhere, freaking out and sticking it there after they heard about the news.

That's the only thing I'm coming up with too re the bag. I thought, wow if someone found the bag in a state, they may have put it neatly back somewhere nearby but are way too nervous to speak up, however by now LE would have gleaned that fingerprint evidence on the bag...so that is why I still don't "feel" that scenario. I don't know why...but I feel there's a lot more to that bag.

I beleive she took the photo from the computer. Probably using a webcam. I'm to lazy now to go back and find the links.

I agree that it looks like she took the picture herself using a computer. The glow on her face seems to be a reflection of the screen and the fact that she is posing looking down instead of up. Plus her hand placement is such that it seems like she's holding a laptop to take the picture.

Just my opinion.

I agree that it looks like she took the picture herself using a computer. The glow on her face seems to be a reflection of the screen and the fact that she is posing looking down instead of up. Plus her hand placement is such that it seems like she's holding a laptop to take the picture.

Just my opinion.

which photo is the one she took? I saw 2 before and someone said it couldn't have been the one your talking about because of the sunlight.

I brought this up a long time ago. I'm not so convinced that she went there as a family outing. I really didn't see a connection to verify that. I could have missed something. My thoughts are was this a rented cabin or did someone that she knows own it. I wouldn't think someone would have followed her, to far away. But maybe someone that possibly owned the cabin or had access to it.

supposedly on her twitter she was remarking on a cabin trip to the snow..March 2nd and 3rd. she was looking forward to snowboarding.

Above BBM for most specific emphasis that it is the general public who are able to not only enter a person into the NamUs system but also have full access to enter details such as clothing.. not only are the general public able to enter such critical details but also are able to edit/change those details solely at the general public's discretion...

WoW that for me totally takes away any validity as far as relying on NamUs for any type facts whatsoever in a missing person case..

(The link posted above in the quote will take you to a WS sticky thread that encourages members to enter missing person cases and has more info and links about NamUs.gov)

I posted about NAMUS waaaaay back here:

CA CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - #7 - Page 13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I can't recall if there are any locals on here, but I was wondering, if so, have you ever heard of the Morgan Hill PWS(Psycho Wicked Surenas)- Gilroy 8th St and if they are still active in the area

Snipped linked Twitter account. Kaiser, I'm not sure you should be asking anyone to prove themselves. This person is not a named POI and we shouldn't be linking to his Twitter account. These types of cases bring out ALL sorts of "interesting" individuals. IMHO we should not be giving them any attention, which is often what they seek.

Ok, what did I miss? What's the focus on Ski resorts about?
FYI- There are several resorts that take about the same time to get to depending on which way you go, and some of them are considered "Tahoe" although they're not technically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper