Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #12 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quoting myself but, I was thinking more along the lines of a perp possibly being seen on VTA bus cameras, not SL.

I thought this was a good idea of yours.
And I DID understand that you were referring to the perp!
It is something to think about!
JMO
:seeya:

Maybe she was using Marlene's iPhone?

Sure. Maybe she was. I don't even know enough to know if the mom had an iPhone. But, I do know that the pictures I'm referring to are from March 13th in the afternoon, so she would be at school and would she have her mom's phone then?

I don't know. Something about the phones is bugging me, but I'm new to this forum, so maybe there's information I haven't read yet or don't know.

Thanks, though. :)

True, her friends probably have iPhones, but if Sierra had her own Android phone, as she did on the 16th of March (because that is the one they found in a field), why would she use her friend's iPhone to post a picture two pictures on March 13th? She would have to log in to her account on their phone and I do know that there is a Twitter app for the Android phone and she is definitely app/internet savvy, so wouldn't she have that app on her Android?

Unless, she got the new Android phone sometime between March 13th at 1:30pm and March 16th.

She could have been hanging out with a friend, playing around with her friend's iPhone. Danielle was in Sacramento so it makes no sense she would have two iPhones, one of which Sierra was using in MH.

Just thinking out loud - oftentimes the obvious answer is just that. For all we know, Sierra could have gotten an iTouch to replace the one that was "lost."

The facetime pic she posted of herself (in a pink room) on March 10, 2012 @ 4:47 p.m., was also uploaded via an iPhone, as was the pic of her dinner tweet that she uploaded to Twitter on March 11, 2012 @ 7:30 p.m.

Sure. Maybe she was. I don't even know enough to know if the mom had an iPhone. But, I do know that the pictures I'm referring to are from March 13th in the afternoon, so she would be at school and would she have her mom's phone then?

I don't know. Something about the phones is bugging me, but I'm new to this forum, so maybe there's information I haven't read yet or don't know.

Thanks, though. :)

I agree.. Something is weird... Maybe she used Danielle's phone and never had the chance to return it?
I am sorry, I can't remember when her tweet was about losing her phone and was using Danielle's..
I really don't think she would have Marlene's phone at school....

As for Marlene having an iPhone... I can't even remember why I think that..:floorlaugh:

The facetime pic she posted of herself (in a pink room) on March 10, 2012, was also uploaded via an iPhone, as was the pic of her dinner tweet that she uploaded to Twitter on March 11, 2012.

Exactly! So, she obviously had access to an iPhone for the week leading up to her disappearance, so where's that phone and why was the Android the one that was found in the field?

Id seriously suggest strongly that any information or details that come from a completely unverified source (and certainly is NOT verified in the very least as a local with inside info that cannot be found in MSM) that it not be assigned any weight or value as a true or accurate fact.. it is not and please keep this In mind so as to keep you from becoming a confused mess with details that aren't even near validated or verified as even so much as a half truth...please look at the source from which info comes if its not MSM and not someone verified thru WS as even a local then its a safe bet to not considerate it fact...

Id seriously suggest strongly that any information or details that come from a completely unverified source (and certainly is NOT verified in the very least as a local with inside info that cannot be found in MSM) that it not be assigned any weight or value as a true or accurate fact.. it is not and please keep this In mind so as to keep you from becoming a confused mess with details that aren't even near validated or verified as even so much as a half truth...please look at the source from which info comes if its not MSM and not someone verified thru WS as even a local then its a safe bet to not considerate it fact...

I'm new. What's MSM and can we as registered users see if someone is verified as being a local with inside info?

Let me see if I understand this.
You think a teenager posted this TTC lyric but needed to copy/paste
from google to quote it?

Yes .. either that or the person had good grammer. Most Teenagers wouldn't have put the comma and I know plenty of friends who copy lyrics from the web and post on social media.

Let me see if I understand this.
You think a teenager posted this TTC lyric but needed to copy/paste
from google to quote it?

Hella good point, Hound!

IMO, the way the "by the way, we do punch..." so-called song lyric was posted suggests that it may have been posted by someone who is unfamiliar with the song.

If someone has to copy/paste a short snippet of a song, then it seems they certainly can't be all that familiar with the song.

Here's the deal with the iPhone posts.. I posted earlier this evening verification along with a link to the video that Sierra was in Fremont the weekend prior to her disappearance(3/9,10,11).. She was in Fremont with friends from Washington HS celebrating one of their birthdays that weekend(3/9,10,11).. Moo but it's very likely that it was one of more of those friends that she posted from their iPhones as well as one of their bedrooms or homes(pink room).. The friends said Sierra was happy and upbeat that weekend prior to her missing while spending the weekend with friends in Fremont celebrating one of their birthdays(CF).. I believe that the other post or two that shows as posting from iPhone during those few days prior to her disappearing(ie. the 3/13 post from iPhone) can be attributed to friends at school that she posted from their iPhone..

There is no conspiracy of a hidden phone.. Sierra at the time of her disappearance only had one phone IMO.. And that's the droid smartphone that was located the day after her disappearance(3/17 at the intersection of Santa Teresa Blvd)..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Hella good point, Hound!

IMO, the way the "by the way, we do punch..." so-called song lyric was posted suggests that it may have been posted by someone who is unfamiliar with the song.

If someone has to copy/paste a short snippet of a song, then it seems they certainly can't be all that familiar with the song.

HA!
As usual we are on the same wavelength.
I was saying the same thing as you were posting this!

And it still is really strange to me that tweet and why that tweet came out only days after Marlene made the remark how much she missed Sierra's rap music. That my friends to me even if it was an accident by on of her friends would be the last thing they would tweet knowing how much the family is hurting.

They found the sister's iPhone at the house after Sierra disappeared? Is that what you are saying? How do you know that?

I clearly recall thinking they did find a phone in her room after she disappeared. Don't ask me for a link...lol

I was told, when I posted she must have had two phones, that I was incorrect.

If someone is going to post how many phones there were, there better be a link.

If you want to say "I think there were two phones because......." - that is okay as long as it makes sense.

She "lost" her Ipod Touch , they found her andriod phone, she was using her Sister's Iphone for a while when she lost her Ipod Touch and then there is her own iPhone.

how do you know this? link? An iPod touch is not a phone...

I clearly recall thinking they did find a phone in her room after she disappeared. Don't ask me for a link...lol

I was told, when I posted she must have had two phones, that I was incorrect.

Mmmm... I remember reading a tweet from one of her friends who wrote something to the effect "it's not even Sierra's phone" in the very beginning of this case when writing about the cell phone being found. I don't remember anything about finding a cell phone in her room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper