Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #15 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 leads from AMW, per Cardoza, confirms to me that this is indeed a local case and there is no evidence pointing toward out-of-state or over our southern border scenarios.

Curious, how do we know it was 3 days? All the reports I am seeing are showing 23rd -24th is when the FBI joined, which seems a little late, imo. Not saying I don't believe you, just wondering where I can find the info. Thanks.

Let go digging for the article . I could be wrong would not be the 1st time.
Ok I sit correct it was 6 days
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/23/fbi-joins-search-for-missing-california-girl-sierra-lamar/

Okay, I am not a proponent of this theory re: Sierra, but since it was discussed...tonight on Discovery ID channel, there is a show called FBI-Criminal Pursuit, titled "All-American Se Slaves"...FWIW.

Does anyone remember the significance of Watsonville? Was it something that came from a tweet? I recall it being discussed but can't recall why. I was just wondering if the city of Watsonville could have gotten confused with Watsonville Rd. in Morgan Hill.

Does anyone remember the significance of Watsonville? Was it something that came from a tweet? I recall it being discussed but can't recall why. I was just wondering if the city of Watsonville could have gotten confused with Watsonville Rd. in Morgan Hill.

Someone claimed to see Sierra, I think at a fruit stand or some such located in Watsonville, a week or so into the search. Only thing I've heard about it.

Someone claimed to see Sierra, I think at a fruit stand or some such located in Watsonville, a week or so into the search. Only thing I've heard about it.

Supposedly she was seen hitch hiking in Watsonville and getting into a pickup iirc

There was also a tweet from a lady who said she saw the car in a Target parking lot in Watsonville, surrounded by cops and young teens. She posted this right after the Jetta info was released but she said she saw this happen a few weeks before. I believe she also said it had out of state tags on it. Now IMO this lady was a whack job BUT that being said....it rings of some truth if she indeed did see this happen at Target weeks ago, since LE said they already had the car in possession.

dont see anything good with this, sadly. The mother acted strange, imo, on nancy grace. Not strange like shes involved, just like shes the type to play stuff off, sweep stuff under the rug type. I would like to know more about her father who is a sex offender, if there is any link, circle of friends ect.

Those are very good thoughts. The first especially makes me think, this guy is already violent towards woman, maybe he was getting bolder? Although I'm sure LE has already checked out anyone with a violent history, along with RSO's.

I'm so confused with this case. Sometimes I feel like they knew what what happened right away, or at least early on, and are just trying to gather evidence, and other times I think they don't have a clue. Whatever the case, I hope there are some answers for her family soon. 2 months is so long.

This particular case has really hit me hard, I live a short 15 minute drive from Sierra's neighborhood, and have a 16 yo daughter that takes the bus. Watching all these local spots, esp the bodies of water, is hard to watch.

dont see anything good with this, sadly. The mother acted strange, imo, on nancy grace. Not strange like shes involved, just like shes the type to play stuff off, sweep stuff under the rug type. I would like to know more about her father who is a sex offender, if there is any link, circle of friends ect.

Yes, I get the impression the mother is in denial (jmo), sometimes I feel like shaking her. Of course we don't see her behind closed doors, and don't know what LE is telling her to say.

I'm more interested in the BF. I'd really be interested in a timeline, if any employees knew Sierra, etc.

Those are very good thoughts. The first especially makes me think, this guy is already violent towards woman, maybe he was getting bolder? Although I'm sure LE has already checked out anyone with a violent history, along with RSO's.

I'm so confused with this case. Sometimes I feel like they knew what what happened right away, or at least early on, and are just trying to gather evidence, and other times I think they don't have a clue. Whatever the case, I hope there are some answers for her family soon. 2 months is so long.

This particular case has really hit me hard, I live a short 15 minute drive from Sierra's neighborhood, and have a 16 yo daughter that takes the bus. Watching all these local spots, esp the bodies of water, is hard to watch.

That has to be very hard on everyone in the community. You don't know if there is a predator out there or what the circumstances may be. I feel bad for all that are there to witness this. I hope that the kids, especially her friends are getting counseling. It sounds like the community is tight nit and hopefully everyone is provided support for each other.

I can't even begin to think about what her family is going through and yet still remaining to keep faith. I have seen families though, that decades later still have faith that their unfound loved one could still be alive. This is why it is sometimes a relief for families, even if the outcome isn't good.

There was also a tweet from a lady who said she saw the car in a Target parking lot in Watsonville, surrounded by cops and young teens. She posted this right after the Jetta info was released but she said she saw this happen a few weeks before. I believe she also said it had out of state tags on it. Now IMO this lady was a whack job BUT that being said....it rings of some truth if she indeed did see this happen at Target weeks ago, since LE said they already had the car in possession.

I wouldn't take a word she has written as being anything but an active imagination. Just take a peek at her other tweets. Very telling. :what:

http://www.kron4.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=4155

New Witnesses Emerge as Sierra Lamar Search Enters Third Month

Drip, drip. This makes me think maybe witnesses aren't telling the whole story....

Well, I don't feel like the younger ones would come forward, but eventually someone might cave.

I also don't think any farm workers would talk either. Hopefully they have interpretors out there interviewing ALL of them.

Sorry for re-posting the "To Protect Sierra..." article from the Patch earlier....I skipped a page on WS by accident and didn't know it had been posted already.

My brain is not able to figure out what the H is going on with that car. How many times does LE have such a huge clue, and yet, it does not so far seem to be helping them figure out who took her...or they can't prove it. I never thought we would be looking at months with this case. JMO

My brain is not able to figure out what the H is going on with that car. How many times does LE have such a huge clue, and yet, it does not so far seem to be helping them figure out who took her...or they can't prove it. I never thought we would be looking at months with this case. JMO

I know and like others I believe that is what LE wants the perp to believe. I'm even thinking searching lakes again may only be a ploy now to keep the perp thinking we are on a cold trail. I know LE must have had evidence that she was in or near a water area, creek or lake water but maybe now they know more. It is very interesting to me that LE would openly say that they will get around to testing for evidence soon. To me, that is obvious. It also seems too obvious. New witnesses? Maybe desperate. Jmo.... I think of her everyday and hope I wake up one morning to hear she was found safe and unharmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member