Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #15 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure it was in Morgan hill since Keith Lamar indicated that Marlene called him in feb 2012 and I read in an article somewhere that listed she was still a member of a cheering team and it listed the name of the team I'll go find the article

Hey fellow slethers I have been reading here for a while so while u don't know me I feel like I know all of you you all do a great job! As for miss Sierra she went missing on my birthday and although I'm 4000 miles away I feel like I need to do something to help find this girl I was really shocked to read the one part in Keith lamars interview about the cheering team I feel that is very important and it hasn't been mentioned at all until now and I think he made it a point to let that be known I feel like that might be worth looking at bc the competition of girls now a days is jaw dropping and the moms that will do anything to make there daughter better than yours I'm so glad I have boys btw

I've always thought Sierra was bullied. She appears to be trying to identify, which often happens when you feel like you've lost your identity and been "cast out." IMO, today's bully is the teenage girl ... specifically, the preppy teenage girl who you wouldn't suspect. I think Sierra may have marched to her own beat, which would have set her up for bullying by that type.

IDK whether the bullying happened in MH or Fremont, though. Sierra obviously had friends in Fremont, but do we know that cheer girls were in that category? If not, maybe the bullying is what caused Marlene to move. Sierra made a statement about trouble following her ... maybe she felt that the move didn't fix anything, given how hard it is to switch high schools.

The significance behind the bullying, IMO, is that she may have been looking for something to replace cheering (and dance) with. Given her age and the bullying situation, she was vulnerable. PS: one boy and one girl here, and yes, boys are easier. Girl drama is so hard nowadays.

Peeps: if you post a link that goes: ******** that means it is not approved here and also we cannot discuss it.

Thanks so much

I'm pretty sure it was in Morgan hill since Keith Lamar indicated that Marlene called him in feb 2012 and I read in an article somewhere that listed she was still a member of a cheering team and it listed the name of the team I'll go find the article

Just read this after I posted ... if it was MH, it would indicate why Sierra was so unhappy. She was too late for the high school cheer team, I know, but had joined a private team. That might have consisted of some of the high school girls as well, IMO. And it would account for her being so unhappy about the move.

I remember reading it very recently I think it was something like Black Diamond Cheer? Don't quote me, will try to find the link.

ah, here it is- snipped-"a cheerleader for the Black Diamond Elite club squad in San Jose,"

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_478ea94a-9b0d-11e1-bcfa-0019bb30f31a.html
fwiw

Thanks. If some of the girls from her HS were also on that squad, it might have affected her school life as well. Regardless, it would have affected her mood and how she felt about the move. But if it happened in Fremont instead, it may have influenced the move.

IDK about the west coast, but in my town, the preppier girls don't wear converses as much as the "hipsters" do. It may be different here, of course. Regardless, it seems like Sierra had been struggling, which makes me sad.

Thanks. If some of the girls from her HS were also on that squad, it might have affected her school life as well. Regardless, it would have affected her mood and how she felt about the move. But if it happened in Fremont instead, it may have influenced the move.

IDK about the west coast, but in my town, the preppier girls don't wear converses as much as the "hipsters" do. It may be different here, of course. Regardless, it seems like Sierra had been struggling, which makes me sad.

I agree.

So I take it the Black Diamond Elite squad is the one she joined in September and quit a few months later? That's interesting.

I agree.

So I take it the Black Diamond Elite squad is the one she joined in September and quit a few months later? That's interesting.

I know that Sierra commented about quitting dance ... and that she regretted it. From the perspective of a teenage girl who 1) had to temporarily quit dance due to an injury and 2) was bullied for the first time her sophomore year, it just throws a wrench into your life. My daughter is back to dance, which helps define her in a positive way and also provides emotional release.

Based on what you note, maybe the Black Diamond Elite squad did the bullying?

I know that Sierra commented about quitting dance ... and that she regretted it. From the perspective of a teenage girl who 1) had to temporarily quit dance due to an injury and 2) was bullied for the first time her sophomore year, it just throws a wrench into your life. My daughter is back to dance, which helps define her in a positive way and also provides emotional release.

Based on what you note, maybe the Black Diamond Elite squad did the bullying?

That's what it seems like...and that's what Keith LaMar seemed to imply in the interview he did with Chelsea Hoffman. He said it was a group she joined outside of school, I would think that's the only one she joined...

Also some of her tweets implied people were talking about her in a bad way, but that could've been typical school stuff. I guess I'm speculating no matter what, but I thought the interview with Keith seemed to be saying some cheerleaders in the squad outside of school may have had something against Sierra.

That's what it seems like...and that's what Keith LaMar seemed to imply in the interview he did with Chelsea Hoffman. He said it was a group she joined outside of school, I would think that's the only one she joined...

Also some of her tweets implied people were talking about her in a bad way, but that could've been typical school stuff. I guess I'm speculating no matter what, but I thought the interview with Keith seemed to be saying some cheerleaders in the squad outside of school may have had something against Sierra.

I am betting one of these girls is Sierra - Black diamond elite @ America championship - YouTube

No, I didn't post the video and am no relation - total odd coincidence (the youtube posters name was millertrips1). I was initially looking for any street car racing/car show videos from that area from the past few months and got curious about the Black Diamond group.

So, here's another crazy coincidence. The youtube video of the dance competition was from 1/21/12. So, I went to that day of Sierra's Twitter account to see if she said anything about going to a dance competition, and on that day she had a pretty hardcore argument with one of her teammates (says in the argument that she only knows Sierra from 'cheer' and only for a couple months). The other girl says Sierra thinks she is hard and talks about her wearing an Oakland sweatshirt. It's pretty ugly. And from then on out is when Sierra makes the tweets about people hating on her.

Yes, Brippilaine, the driver had to suppress mounting hysteria if any & maintain the appearance of an ordinary vehicle on the road. I've always had a sense that the shed was chosen for a purpose in addition to the books-bag drop off. Any tree would have been adequate to stash those. He may have felt the need to subdue her or he may have wanted to accomplish stage two of the crime, having to do with what she was wearing perhaps. When you look at the video of Sta. Teresa & Laguna and progress from the intersection to the shed, it does seem he went out of his way because that spot served his purposes and the time was right. The fact the shed was open to the air meant he could keep watch and avoid onlookers. None the less, I think he was there only brief moments. This intersection was true to the north directed keep to the right itinerary and so I think this pause during commission of the crime makes more sense than bringing items there later.

Was the cheer group in Fremont or Morgan Hills, I wonder...
The interview by Chelsea Hoffman indicates definite problems for Sierra, wherever it was...bullying or worse. And from what I read on her twitter, she did not seem to have made friends in MH, so I tend to think it was a MH group, unless someone knows for sure it wasn't. The people she tweeted all the time all attend the school in Fremont.

I think the possibility of teens being involved is very possible, knowing this, as I always felt it was a possibility anyway. No one can be more cruel than teens, IMO, and we've seen far too many murders between teens. I hope this is not the case, as there is no way she is alive, IMO, if she was kidnapped by jealous or spiteful teens, in part because they would not have a place to keep her all this time.
JMO

According to Marlene, Sierra didn't have her inhaler, maybe it's possible that what started out as a simple "scare" went horribly wrong if Sierra had a serious asthma attack. Though, it seems far-fetched to me to think that teens could dispose of someone, and do it so well and not rat on each other. Maybe that explains the bag - still in the vehicle, oh my we have to get rid of it - quick just put it over there. With so many unknowns anything could have happened. But that car seems to be "teen" related. JMO

The shed... as I mentioned before, if the clothing in the Juicy was what she wore that day, then the shed logically seems the place where she was made to take them off - and folding them neatly seems like a way to buy time...
We haven't been given enough info to know, but LE might have enough..

Was the cheer group in Fremont or Morgan Hills, I wonder...
The interview by Chelsea Hoffman indicates definite problems for Sierra, wherever it was...bullying or worse. And from what I read on her twitter, she did not seem to have made friends in MH, so I tend to think it was a MH group, unless someone knows for sure it wasn't. The people she tweeted all the time all attend the school in Fremont.

I think the possibility of teens being involved is very possible, knowing this, as I always felt it was a possibility anyway. No one can be more cruel than teens, IMO, and we've seen far too many murders between teens. I hope this is not the case, as there is no way she is alive, IMO, if she was kidnapped by jealous or spiteful teens, in part because they would not have a place to keep her all this time.

JMO

I agree. The cheer group (Black Diamond Elite) is out of San Jose. I find the heated exchange she had with one of her teammates on 1/21 pretty telling. Wasn't a jealousy thing, it was because Sierra 'acted black.' According to the other girl, Sierra could never last in Oakland (so she shouldn't have been wearing an Oakland sweatshirt?) Then the girl never Tweets with her again and Sierra quits the team. Then after she is missing, all of a sudden the girl is worried and misses her...very odd. Maybe just a typical teen spat. Could have surely sprung from jealousy, though. :waitasec:

JMO and MOO ...

Here's my :twocents: fwiw :

I read the interview with Keith Lamar, Sierra's cousin.

According to cousin Keith, Marlene called him for "advice" about Sierra's cheerleading group's "problems".

What I would like to know is why would Marlene call Keith, a father with 2 young sons ? NO offense to Keith here -- and PLEASE don't take this wrong -- but why not contact the cheerleader's Coach, or talk to some of the parents about this problem ? What about talking to Danielle about it ?

I understand that she may have wanted to "vent" to her cousin, but he was in no position to rectify the problem ... so why not go to someone like the Coach who could help rectify the problem ? JMO makes no sense IMO ...

JMO and MOO, but these "cheerleading teams" have lots of "drama" ... "jealousy" ... "more drama" ... and while they CAN be "mean" and "spiteful", I do NOT believe they had anything to do with Sierra's disappearance ...

:moo::moo::moo:

I am so baffled about this car business...how can LE know who the car belongs to, and not know, 2 months later, who would have had access to drive it?? They say they have had the car since March...which must be within 2 weeks of Sierra's disappearance. Good grief, is there an endless list of people who had access to this car??? If so, it almost sounds like some kind of gang or frat car or something like that...

What if it had been reported stolen before Sierra disappeared? If someone other than the owner left fingerprints on the steering wheel, that would be an indication it had really been stolen. If the fingerprints aren't in codis, then they've got a possible ID but no one to match it with.

maybe sierra took the car

:waitasec: I don't think Sierra even had her driver's license yet ... of course, that doesn't mean she couldn't drive a car ...

JMO and MOO ... but I think this car is amounting to nothing ... nada ... zip ...

It's real simple : This red car is either connected to Sierra's disapperance -- OR -- it is NOT connected ...

And JMO but I think IF something would have shown up with respect to the car by now, this investigation would be further along and they would not still be searching bodies of water ...

JMO and MOO ...

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members