Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What seems most likely to me: he's married and the prospect of explaining a Juicy Couture purse in his car complete with a woman's bra and panties in it was more than he felt he could get away with.

A little less likely to me: he has little or no knowledge of DNA and did not realise that just handling a piece of clothing could leave microscopic and identifiable traces of himself on it.

but why not burn it? throw it in a lake? take it far, far away? I tell you, I am still so perplexed by the placement of the bag... I think it is directly related to one of the secondary crime scenes (was left in haste/not thinking 20 steps ahead)

any way you look at it: it is so utterly horrifying to even fathom... poor Sierra!

(just my guess tho)

IMO the two key pieces of most importance and that which is most damning are:

1) the first of which I'm certain the family is not even aware that their statements are only further damning their family member, ATG by their adamantly stating that not only it is their opinion that ATG did not even "know of" Sierra, but their adamantly stating that according to ATG, himself he didn't know her, know of her, nor had any connection or contact with/to her ever.. This IMO further damns him as to LE stating that within his car they have forensic DNA of Sierra.. This is of huge importance.. I see some mentioning CA and all the damning forensics of Caylee that amounted to nothing as far as convicting her.. But I must state this could not be farther from different of a situation as Caylee's DNA period had every right to be all over that car.. Whereas here with Sierra if it is fact as his family is adamantly stating there is no even remote reason or cause for Sierras DNA to be anywhere near ATG's car.. Yet we now know from LE that the red Jetta of ATG's does in fact contain proof of Sierra having been inside this vehicle.. That for me is a very key piece of evidence that absolutely will be seen introduced into court during his trial(if there is no plea made prior to a murder trial)

2) is that equally as important and damning and once again in using the statements made by his family members that there is absolutely no connection whatsoever that ATG had with Sierra.. Therefor further proving that ATG's actual DNA has zero reason, cause or excuse for having been found on the ACTUAL CLOTHES, AS WELL AS UNDERGARMENTS THAT SIERRA LAMAR WAS WEARING THE DAY OF HER ABDUCTION.. We now know from LE that the forensic testing of Sierras clothes have proven
A) they are the clothes Sierra had on when abducted
B) most damning and inexcusable is that ATG's very own personal DNA are actually on these key pieces of clothing of Sierra's..
IMO this key evidence equally as important and damning as #1.

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I disagree with your #1. If it was a young child, I'd agree. Sierra was 15 and the defense can easily say she willingly went into the car. Family statements made to the media won't be allowed at trial, imo Especially these early statements following his arrest.

I'm surprised LE didn't question the family. The family knew they were watching them. hmmmmm or did they?:waitasec:

Can someone help me out?!!

What did they find? His DNA on her clothing? Did they say tissue?

Her DNA was found in his car?

There is a media report stating the perp's skin fragments were embedded in Sierra's clothing found in the Juicy bag. Keep in mind that is a media report and did not come from the LE presser. No reports of what was found in the car to link her to the perp.

Here is the link to the report-it is almost 8:00 long but has a lot of information in it. The DNA skin fragment is said at the beginning of the video.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/vi...ge-in-lamar-disappearance/#.T7v26Y-t22g.email

Plus there is no way she could stay alive if she has been tied up and left someplace for 2.5 months...no, I think the chances that she is alive are basically zero. JMO

Reading the statistics on a article/study posted in the Celis thread states that of ~700 stranger abductions 100% were dead by the 30 day mark.:(

I wonder if now that they have him behind bars they will unseal all the search warrants and the 911 calls?

What seems most likely to me: he's married and the prospect of explaining a Juicy Couture purse in his car complete with a woman's bra and panties in it was more than he felt he could get away with.

A little less likely to me: he has little or no knowledge of DNA and did not realise that just handling a piece of clothing could leave microscopic and identifiable traces of himself on it.

Perhaps he did not realize his DNA was in the System ?

http://milpitas.patch.com/articles/marc-klaas-stranger-abduction-arrest-exemplary

**my thought is that we need to all thank the heavens or whomever we thank that this perp had his dna in CODIS**

If the US as a whole wants to solve crimes fast and maybe even inhibit crime, DNA will be collected on all individuals at birth, and for anyone that is older, DNA will be collected for a drivers license or to be admitted to school. And the DNA will be entered into CODIS. And, that would include fingerprints.

I have a younger brother and if this same situation occurred, I can imagine doing exactly the same thing as this sister. I think I would be in shock and worried sick about my brother and feel that if anyone knows him, it's me. We grew up together, after all. It's a huge leap for a loved one of the accused to make, they are just too emotionally connected to see it clearly, Once she has time to get the information and let it really soak in, she'll have no choice but to accept it.

I agree and I think she will when she sees all the evidence. She kept saying she hasn't shown up or whatever term she used. In her mind, Sierra could still be alive and LE is wrong that she's dead and that her brother murdered her.:moo:

You are probably right. I am horrible with accents. Embarrassingly so... I have been known to turn on the closed captioning during Guy Ritchie movies...

::blushing::

LOL I've done that too! :rocker:

End OT

I most defiantly agree with this theory.

So far - Check out the dates

Maria Gomez

Report Type: Runaway Juvenile
Sex: Female
Race: Hispanic
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 4 ft. 10 in.
Weight: 107 lbs.
Date of Birth: 5/14/1997
Clothing: Black jacket, black pants, brown ugg boots
Dental X-rays Available: No

Maria was last seen on January 20, 2012, in Morgan Hill

Marlene Sanchez

Runaway
Female
Hispanic
Brown Hair
Brown Eyes
5 ft
140lbs
Birthdate: 5/19/1994

Savanna Arellano

Runaway
Female
Hispanic
Brown Hair
Brown Eyes
5ft 2in
110lbs
Birthdate: 5/27/1995

Not only the dates, but the same eye/hair color, same 'look.' That's a rather damning pattern.

ETA: I still have my doubts she's deceased, it still has a trafficking feel to it...imo if he's too stupid to know about DNA, could he really have successfully hidden bodies for so long? I think it's his job to grab them, and he hands them off. All strictly IMO, of course.

Remember that YouTube video that that guy posted saying he saw the Jetta? He said he saw two men I believe.

But, who knows, it was stated this morning that they believe he is the only person involved at this time.

Yes, I just remembered it now that you say it. It's possible. Anything is possible. I remember getting a lot of push-back when I said the Jetta was going to be relevant, so I am allowed to be wrong if I am...but there are many scenarios where she could be alive. I don't think she is, but I hope I am wrong...

As soon as Mitch gets Ditched (Mitch Daniels is the Governor of Indiana-he can't run again this year as he has been in office 8 yrs.) at the end of the year it may pass in Indiana as he hasn't passed a law that didn't line his pockets or do anything positive for the state. :moo:

:maddening: I can't stand him-he took away lifetime hunting and fishing licenses, made us observe DST and raised the sales tax to 7% :banghead:

Rant over, I feel better, thanks for the vent!

I'd punch him in the neck for the DST thing alone. ;)

I have never lived anywhere that didn't have it, but I find it a PITA and totally unnecessary since we are no longer an agrarian society.

Sorry for the OT.

I still wonder if he didn't put the purse there then relieve himself in it. Like a "f you". Can you get DNA from urine?

Sadly, I think if there was any urine involved, it was probably from Sierra. And maybe not only on her own clothes but in his car.

So far as DNA in urine, the answer is sometimes. Urine itself does not carry DNA in it but it often picks up epithelial cells from the bladder and urethra. Those epithelial cells have DNA in them.

Originally Posted by epiphany
Mom on CBS San Fran News Update: he said he never saw her [Sierra]; no contact w/her; he said all the time, he passed close, but they said they have evidence in the car.

LE took his car a while ago, and weeks ago announced it was suspected to be tied to the abduction based on having been seen in key locations. I wonder if he told his family that he HAD been in the area that morning, and apparently in some of the places she had been, but he had not seen her.

As soon as Mitch gets Ditched (Mitch Daniels is the Governor of Indiana-he can't run again this year as he has been in office 8 yrs.) at the end of the year it may pass in Indiana as he hasn't passed a law that didn't line his pockets or do anything positive for the state. :moo:

:maddening: I can't stand him-he took away lifetime hunting and fishing licenses, made us observe DST and raised the sales tax to 7% :banghead:

Rant over, I feel better, thanks for the vent!

It's also known as Katie's Law named after Katie Sepich. She was found raped/murdered/burned here in New Mexico in 2003. Katie's mom, Jayann Sepich, travels this country and lobbies each state to pass this law. She's a fierce mom and won't quit until it's the law of our land.

Off my soap box for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member