Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #19 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree that so far, this perp has only been lucky that Sierra has not been found, and that it seldom has to do with brains or cleverness, just plain luck. The world is a damned big place. Unfortunately, a body takes up only a tiny bit of space.

Hiya Lina :seeya:
Were you able to find out anything regarding the question so very many of us have(ie. Re:clu's above quoted post).. I agree with Annie in that this is just beyond bizarre that here we are almost 6 FULL MONTHS AFTER his arrest and this is able to continue to delay any forward movement.. Hoping you're able to find out any info that could possibly shed light on how long this can keep up this BS!!:furious:

MOO is that this this far is only able to keep Sierra's body NOT located due to dumb luck and that's it... It is certainly NOT due to his great intelligence and sophistication..jmo.. The only possibility that I believe may be helping in keeping Sierra's body not yet found is the possible knowledge and/or even possibly some actual level of culpability via involvement(as in possibly after the fact) that his wife assisted in some manner to help her husband hide/dispose of Sierra's body and/or help further cover-up and conceal her husband's sick, heinous crimes.. IMO I find it plausible that any of the above mentioned level of knowledge and/or involvement "could" very well be at play here regarding his wife...

If you'll recall this full well knew waaaaaay prior to his ever being arrested...he knew(as did ALL of his family) that LE suspected his involvement and increasingly became more and more focused on him resulting eventually in not only being surveilled but also having GPS devices placed on his vehicle.. I find it possible that his wife could have very much went to great lengths at the point of LE first suspecting her husband.. I find it plausible that she could have very much assisted in numerous ways to further help cover-up, conceal, and/or destroy evidence of her husband's heinous crimes on young Sierra(which we all have heard her thoughts/opinions about poor Sierra in ruthless disparaging of this young girl who was the victim of her husband) :furious:

All jmo, tho and am not in any way making any accusations but rather only discussing what IMO are very much realistic possibilities..
Not yet, but I've inquired. When my contact gets back to me, I should have some answers.

:bump:

Not yet, but I've inquired. When my contact gets back to me, I should have some answers.

Any news? :peace: It's been a few days! :slap:

Oh, and I noticed a few :newbie: s

:welcome6:

YYCgirl and Foxymona!!

:greetings:

Garcia had 3 more charges brought up against him today (unrelated to Sierra, but certainly there to show a pattern).

Hey, Sarx - thx for the update - any link on what these additional charges are?

We nailed AGT's involvement with the other cases months ago! Glad to see the DA has enough evidence to charge him for those incidents. Bet the December hearing will be the arraignment on these charges only, and give him another opportunity for a continuance.

Oh, how I pray Sierra is found, but it doesn't look good, at least in the foreseeable future.

Posted: 12:13 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012 KTVU.com and Wires
SAN JOSE, Calif. —
Antolin Garcia Torres, the man awaiting trial for the alleged kidnapping and murder of missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar, has been charged with three attempted kidnappings that occurred in March 2009, according to the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office.
Garcia Torres, 21, was charged with the three additional counts on Tuesday, Deputy District Attorney David Boyd said.
The charges stem from incidents that occurred on March 19 and March 26, 2009, when three women reported being assaulted by a man in Morgan Hill Safeway parking lots. <snip>Garcia Torres was scheduled to be arraigned on the new charges in Santa Clara County Superior Court on Dec. 10. more at link: http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/man-accused-murdering-sierra-lamar-charged-three-a/nS6Zf/

It has been raining very heavily in and around Morgan Hill where Sierra went missing. Perhaps mother nature will provide the helping hand in finding Sierra. I pray so.

I am very glad the additional charges have been brought against him. I missed that in my search, I check in on a few people when I'm not coming to websleuths and Sierra is one of them.

Hoping, as always, the luck changes from his to the searchers and Sierra can be laid to rest. My thoughts are with her family and young friends.

So they have him purchasing a turkey baster and 1.5 gal of bleach three days before Sierra was murdered? I guess you guys have all this. I haven't read the thread so I'm late with the news.

http://archive.org/details/tv?time=20121110-20121118&q=safeway

I couldn't understand why he would use these articles so I google'd them. "Bleach and turkey baster". The results took my breath away. I have been posting for months that I just couldn't shake the impression Sierra was in a freezer. The results for "bleach and turkey baster" are that you use them to unclog a FREEZER!!! No, I'm *not* a psychic, but I just gave myself the willies!

http://www.ehow.com/how_7956121_fix-freezer-defrost-drain-system.html

Bleach and a Turkey baster would be to clean his genetic material out of her after he was done raping and murdering her. I don't see this guy doing much manual labor if you know what I mean. LE was on him fairly quickly I would be surprised if he kept her around in a freezer. Usually a perp does that to through off time of death.

Bleach and a Turkey baster would be to clean his genetic material out of her after he was done raping and murdering her. I don't see this guy doing much manual labor if you know what I mean. LE was on him fairly quickly I would be surprised if he kept her around in a freezer. Usually a perp does that to through off time of death.

I wonder if that means he was more planning to assault and release her, instead of murder her and hide her well? It just seems to me the guy who plans to murder and cover his tracks like that doesn't then leave her bag where he did. Though I guess anything is possible, his planning could have left off at any point and the reasoning behind anything he did could be faulty.

I am hoping they can try him for all of the cases together, to establish a pattern.

I am hoping they can try him for all of the cases together, to establish a pattern.

I want to see the D.A. put pressure on his less than charming wife. (Those two are a perfect pair). I bet she knows where Sierra is. They should grant her immunity if she testifies against him. Time to put the spotlight on her, in my opinion. Just my opinion, of course.

I totally agree. Don't think he had access to a freezer anyway. Shows this was premeditated murder. Also that he was concerned that she would be found. Where did he put Sierra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laznsher