Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about Sierra and her family today.

I feel so bad for Marlene right now. I am hoping Sierra is found one of these days, hopefully soon!

Sierra, we are still looking for you. We will bring you home. There are so many people who care about you and are trying to help. We are praying to find you, and give your mother peace. Don't give up on us, we will find you!

One year already . . . I very much hope that Sierra will be found soon and brought home to her loved ones. :please:

IljEloX.jpg

*sigh*

I didn't think we would see this day.

Sierra, you are out there and we are going to find you.

Thinking of Sierra and her family and friends today. I hope we see justice for you xx

The prosecution might prefer things go slowly (no plea given) since it allows more time that she might be found.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it tricky prosecuting a case without a body - allot of evidence is needed to prove first degree, often at best all that can be gotten is a manslaughter conviction.

I think it is murder if a kidnapped person dies, not manslaughter, no matter how they die.

I think it is murder if a kidnapped person dies, not manslaughter, no matter how they die.

- no ransom request... He could say she willing got into his car....

Her tumblr blog doesn't help matters...

If he pleads guilty, no contest or is found guilty they will run his DNA and we could find out about other crimes he may of commited. At least that is what I am thinking the first amended complaint means.
http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/garcia-torres.shtml

I'm a little confused. I thought LE already had AGT's DNA? His DNA was found on Sierra's belongings. I believe AGT had already been convicted of a felony, but the felony occurred after the Safeway Attacks. Hence the reason his fingerprints and/or DNA were not in CODIS when the attacks occurred in 2009. There was nothing to match them to at that time. It took Sierra's case and Santa Clara LE to request local LE agencies look at open cases. This is when they made the connection, correct?

I believe the print from the stun gun used in the Safeway Attacks was ran through CODIS again. This time AGT was is the system because of his felony and LE got a hit. Two separate LE agencies, Morgan Hill and Santa Clara County, worked together on this find.

- no ransom request... He could say she willing got into his car....

Her tumblr blog doesn't help matters...

We do not know what evidence LE has. Maybe they have, for example, handcuffs, rope, stun gun, etc. or other items used in kidnapping. Hoping they have evidence other than the fact that Sierra is gone and his DNA was found on her items.

I'm a little confused. I thought LE already had AGT's DNA? His DNA was found on Sierra's belongings. I believe AGT had already been convicted of a felony, but the felony occurred after the Safeway Attacks. Hence the reason his fingerprints and/or DNA were not in CODIS when the attacks occurred in 2009. There was nothing to match them to at that time. It took Sierra's case and Santa Clara LE to request local LE agencies look at open cases. This is when they made the connection, correct?

I believe the print from the stun gun used in the Safeway Attacks was ran through CODIS again. This time AGT was is the system because of his felony and LE got a hit. Two separate LE agencies, Morgan Hill and Santa Clara County, worked together on this find.

I have no idea for certain, but you make an excellent point.
Also, I just realized the Count 2 & 3 (carjacking and kidnapping charges) are both on the same day? (3/19/2009)I dont think it matters, but was ms. Walters and Ms. Lundy together and AGT was brazen enough to approach two woman at the same time, or does some one know if these were two separate incidents on the same day?
I dont think for one minute he just stopped on 3/26/09 when Ct. 4 occurred, (Ms. Orozco) he just hasnt been identified. Then he found poor Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACEmama