Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of the three Safeway attacks occurred on the same day, March 19th. Same day, but at different Safeway stores.

Snip - On March 19, a 36-year-old Morgan Hill woman reported she was followed to her car in the parking lot of the East Dunne Avenue Safeway, shortly before 11 p.m. About 30 minutes later, police received a call that another woman was attacked in a Safeway parking lot, this time at the 235 Tennant Station location. The woman, a 46-year-old San Martin resident, told police the man used a stun gun on the back of her neck and head. The man fled when a passerby heard the woman’s screams.All three women offered similar descriptions of their attacker. Police are searching for a man in his late 20s or early 30s, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighing about 200 pounds.

http://www.fugitive.com/2009/03/24/...f-unknown-suspect-who-attacked-women-safeway/

thanks lash, its been awhile since I was actively following this case and didnt recall all the details. Thought fer sure I would of remembered it was two separate incidents (smh). I was just reading the court docs and it just struck me weird.

Would it not still be considered kidnapping if someone gets in a car willingly but then is held against their will? I don't think that argument would fly in court if they tried to say she got in the car willingly considering her phone and belongings were tossed.

Help me sleuthers. I know they can prosecute without a body but can they seek the death penalty without one? I'm thinking the only way this guy would ever talk is on his ' death bed' . :(
So sad.

Help me sleuthers. I know they can prosecute without a body but can they seek the death penalty without one? I'm thinking the only way this guy would ever talk is on his ' death bed' . :(
So sad.

If he is convicted or kidnapping and murder, I do not know of any exemption that says the body must have been recovered.

I am just trying to be very hopeful that since LE kept so much back early in this case, they are doing the same with piles of evidence.

I personally believe that LE has video/photos of Sierra in AGTs car and/or a witness (saved for trial).

Almost one year after he was arrested in connection with the murder and kidnap of a Morgan Hill teen, Antolin Garcia Torres has delayed entering a plea. Again.

Garcia Torres' attorney said in court on Thursday that her client won't enter a plea until she gets all the discovery, and that discovery has been delayed, in part, because of technical, computer glitches at the District Attorney's Office. The hearing was delayed again until April 18.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-LaMar-Suspect-Plea-Delayed-Again-201477101.html

I hope this whole mess of delays is not indicative of the forthcoming case...if there ever is a case presented.

Almost one year after he was arrested in connection with the murder and kidnap of a Morgan Hill teen, Antolin Garcia Torres has delayed entering a plea. Again.

Garcia Torres' attorney said in court on Thursday that her client won't enter a plea until she gets all the discovery, and that discovery has been delayed, in part, because of technical, computer glitches at the District Attorney's Office. The hearing was delayed again until April 18.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-LaMar-Suspect-Plea-Delayed-Again-201477101.html

Anything I could possibly say would earn me a time out so I will just instead bang my head off of the keyboard

ikaehglahdgi;akweghyolwmnerfojgvjhalvgnvjf;n

I think this is the longest computer glitch in the history of computers....:waiting:

My heart aches for Sierra's family, I can't imagine how incredibly hard all these delays must be for them. Sure they are hoping he will plea bargain and reveal the location of her body.

The court system in California seems to re-victimize families, in cases like this
icon9.gif

My heart aches for Sierra's family, I can't imagine how incredibly hard all these delays must be for them. Sure they are hoping he will plea bargain and reveal the location of her body.

The court system in California seems to re-victimize families, in cases like this
icon9.gif

Knox... I am a CA resident... Born and grown... And I so agree that there is much our state's court system can learn about protecting the families of the victims.... Who are, of course, victims, themselves...

:no:

Crossing my fingers today....justice for this sweet young lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inquisitiveone2024